Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Belkiss

You can look out for Big Hit's new girl group.

1 hour ago, My Everything said:

Where did they send txt?

Like mentioned above, the US

They did sonething similar for a shorter period with Jungkook. Can watch some of TXT predebut on "Talk x Today :Zero"

13 hours ago, juryduty said:

If their songs sounds like Rania's I'll be more than satisfied.

not about their music but the chemistry weren't good and there was a language barrier. so that's why i don't want an international gg to go through the same thing.

16 hours ago, hynapia said:

I doubt it because if I'm not mistaken they were asking for people in the 2001-2007 age range so they obviously aren't gonna do a sexy concept with mostly minors in the group. They hired SM former creative director that made concepts for fx and SHINee so I expect something quirky/mysterious.

that is wayyy too young 

35 minutes ago, SAY21QUEENS said:

that is wayyy too young 

Yeah, but 2007 liners will be 14 next year and many idols have debuted at that age (ie: Dahyun from Rocket Punch last year), so it wouldn't be unusual.

For the Belift bg it was even worse because they asked for a 1998-2008 range.

15 hours ago, hungerbee27 said:

The hype for these ladies might be bigger than for txt 

Waiting for more crumbs about them 

Winnie The Pooh Reaction GIF

Of course it is lmao. It's a gg and from a big company, plus the first Big Hit gg since Glam. TxT debut wasn't even that well received to begin with.

• Like 1
  • Tea 1
  • Thinking 1

50K auditions? The final members better be fantastic I’m so exited 😭

4 hours ago, hynapia said:

Of course it is lmao. It's a gg and from a big company, plus the first Big Hit gg since Glam. TxT debut wasn't even that well received to begin with.

I mean, it was received a lot better then BTS debut. Txt did good for rookies.

However txt had way more haters internationally. So yea I guess so...

Good luck to the girl group. Tho since they're a GG might be nicer.

• Like 1
  • Clown 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, satoori said:

I mean, it was received a lot better then BTS debut. Txt did good for rookies.

However txt had way more haters internationally. So yea I guess so...

Good luck to the girl group. Tho since they're a GG might be nicer.

I mean...that's obvious? When BTS debuted Big Hit wasn't even a known company, so it's obvious that TxT had better results because they had BTS as seniors and BH was already a popular company. I was just talking about the difference between when TxT was announced vs the gg. Everyone is anticipating the gg but when TxT was announced a lot of people were complaining and saying BH didn't need another bg, or calling them privileged or mocking people that was already "stanning them without knowing anything about them". I don't see the same reactions and complains with the gg at all.

Edited by hynapia

1 minute ago, hynapia said:

I mean...that's obvious? When BTS debuted Big Hit wasn't even a known company, so it's obvious that TxT had better results because they had BTS as seniors and BH was already a popular company. I was just talking about the difference between when TxT was announced vs the gg. Everyone is anticipating the gg but when TxT was announced a lot of people were complaining and saying BH didn't need another bg, or calling them privileged or mocking people that was already "stanning them without knowing anything about them". I don't see the same reactions and complains with the gg at all.

Txt had a lot of support too. They were trending constantly on twitter each time a member name was released during the teasers predebut. There was so much buzz. They did well overall. That's my point. 

I agree, some people were complaining. But at the same time many knew a boy group was coming. It had been 6 years. Overall I agree as I said above that the girl group is going to have more support. Everyone has been waiting for girl group since forever. Once the GG debut we'll see if they gain haters tho...like txt..

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, satoori said:

Txt had a lot of support too. They were trending constantly on twitter each time a member name was released during the teasers predebut. There was so much buzz. They did well overall. That's my point. 

I agree, some people were complaining. But at the same time many knew a boy group was coming. It had been 6 years. Overall I agree as I said above that the girl group is going to have more support. Everyone has been waiting for girl group since forever. Once the GG debut we'll see if they gain haters tho...like txt..

More than support, I think TxT had curiosity from the kpop community being BTS' first junior group but they got a load of hate both from the kpop community and even from armys. I remember their posts flooded with "we don't want them" "we want a gg" "they're gonna leech off BTS' popularity" and very ugly stuff. Plus mocking people that were interested on them "despite only seeing their faces". However the gg members haven't been revealed yet and nobody complains about how everyone is anticipating them. Similar thing is happening with SM ngg. A lot of people are anticipating them without knowing anything of the line up but I don't see the same reactions. I'm personally anticipating both BH gg and SM gg but I found the difference in reactions kinda hypocritical.

2 minutes ago, hynapia said:

More than support, I think TxT had curiosity from the kpop community being BTS' first junior group but they got a load of hate both from the kpop community and even from armys. I remember their posts flooded with "we don't want them" "we want a gg" "they're gonna leech off BTS' popularity" and very ugly stuff. Plus mocking people that were interested on them "despite only seeing their faces". However the gg members haven't been revealed yet and nobody complains about how everyone is anticipating them. Similar thing is happening with SM ngg. A lot of people are anticipating them without knowing anything of the line up but I don't see the same reactions. I'm personally anticipating both BH gg and SM gg but I found the difference in reactions kinda hypocritical.

Good point.

I also remember those post from some Armys, especially on twitter. OH was a lot better. There were only a few on the main thread thinking bighit would neglect bts. It's ironic how now with all the outside hate txt has gotten from other fandoms, some of those same Armys are now defending txt. I'm not complaining, it's just interesting lol. 

Double standards, i guess

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, satoori said:

Good point.

I also remember those post from some Armys, especially on twitter. OH was a lot better. There were only a few on the main thread thinking bighit would neglect bts. It's ironic how now with all the outside hate txt has gotten from other fandoms, some of those same Armys are now defending txt. I'm not complaining, it's just interesting lol. 

Double standards, i guess

Yeah, a lot of armys at first thought BH would neglect BTS or give TxT an early BTS concept so they could be a "replacement" but it turned out that they had a totally different direction from them. I still see some armys from time to time saying TxT is only popular for being BTS' juniors and "leeching off" their popularity but they've become a minority. I've seen some hate towards the Belift group as well, both from armys and other fandoms when that group isn't even gonna be a real BH group anyway, just co-managed or something like that. But yeah, the double standards are too obvious.

Edited by hynapia
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, hynapia said:

Yeah, a lot of armys at first thought BH would neglect BTS or give TxT an early BTS concept so they could be a "replacement" but it turned out that they had a totally different direction from them. I still see some armys from time to time saying TxT is only popular for being BTS' juniors and "leeching off" their popularity but they've become a minority. I've seen some hate towards the Belift group as well, both from armys and other fandoms when that group isn't even gonna be a real BH group anyway, just co-managed or something like that. But yeah, the double standards are too obvious.

yea that belief group (or the idea of them) has been getting hate since the article first came out a while back saying cj and bighit were planning a joint venture. 

good luck to them