Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Belkiss

You can look out for Big Hit's new girl group.

I'm sooo curious

I wonder what will their concept will be o.o i want something sexy, almsot scandalous but its hard for new ggs to take that role lol

I just hope the girls have good chemistry so i can watch their reality shows easy and stan them!! 

So excited for BH's GG tbh!! 

50k applicants?? the final members must be VERY talented to be chosen among such huge amount of people tbh

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, lighterxx said:

I wonder what will their concept will be o.o i want something sexy, almsot scandalous but its hard for new ggs to take that role lol

I doubt it because if I'm not mistaken they were asking for people in the 2001-2007 age range so they obviously aren't gonna do a sexy concept with mostly minors in the group. They hired SM former creative director that made concepts for fx and SHINee so I expect something quirky/mysterious.

Edited by hynapia
  • Like 4

52 minutes ago, hynapia said:

I doubt it because if I'm not mistaken they were asking for people in the 2001-2007 age range so they obviously aren't gonna do a sexy concept with mostly minors in the group. They hired SM former creative director that made concepts for fx and SHINee so I expect something quirky/mysterious.

I can work with quirky o.o i guess i will wait for next BEG comeback for sexy rip

34 minutes ago, one-hoe wonho said:

16 cities? i hope this isn't an international gg 

Yea we've known about the 16 officially since last year. Base on the different teasers and articles. Other companies hold auditions outside of Korea too. Nothing that different here either. (LA, New York, Singapore, Japanx3, Australiax2, Koreax3, Taiwanx2 Vietnamx2, and Thailand)

WIll it be international? We'll see. It could be as international as BP or Twice.

• Like 1

We know the final line up have practicing since last year corporate briefing. I guess, we should start to expect more details as we get closer to their official debut

5 minutes ago, satoori said:

Yea we've known about the 16 officially since last year. Base on the different teasers and articles. Other companies hold auditions outside of Korea too. Nothing that different here either. (LA, New York, Singapore, Japanx3, Australiax2, Koreax3, Taiwanx2 Vietnamx2, and Thailand)

WIll it be international? We'll see. It could be as international as BP or Twice.

this industry just doesn't need another rania is all i'm saying.

12 minutes ago, one-hoe wonho said:

Bighit and Min Heejin will never let flop the gg

I hope they don't give them girl's versions of BTS's songs.

• Like 2
  • Clown 1

2 hours ago, rowanokke said:

I just hope the girls have good chemistry so i can watch their reality shows easy and stan them!! 

The way you're not even wishing the music to be good 💀 

18 minutes ago, one-hoe wonho said:

If their songs sounds like Rania's I'll be more than satisfied.

I'm hoping Min Hee Jin is able to bring some of that magic she had when she was creating concepts for f(x). Not necessairly asking for f(x) 2.0 per say but I feel like that was her peak in terms of creativity. I'm hoping that being in a new environment and working with a fresh new group will spark that creative fire in her again. 

• Like 4

The hype for these ladies might be bigger than for txt 

Waiting for more crumbs about them 

Winnie The Pooh Reaction GIF

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, one-hoe wonho said:

I don't know what the industry is ready for, but Bighit seem to be pretty good at studying it and knowing what many Kpop fans want.

42 minutes ago, juryduty said:

I hope they don't give them girl's versions of BTS's songs.

I doubt that's the route they're going. With Source Music (gfriend) and SM ex creative director in charge, so...

they will probably be quirky, cute and more starting off while they're young

Edited by satoori
  • Like 1

we don’t know anything about them and they already have so much pressure on them. also the company must have them on a very tight leash because usually trainees’ identities are spread by the sasaengs around the buildings and so far i’ve seen nothing. 

• Like 1

Meaningful lyrics and creative storylines/concept, is a few things that come to mind when thinking about Bighit. I'm interested to see what they will do with the new 

9 minutes ago, planetaria said:

we don’t know anything about them and they already have so much pressure on them. also the company must have them on a very tight leash because usually trainees’ identities are spread by the sasaengs around the buildings and so far i’ve seen nothing. 

If they're anything like txt, Bighit might send them overseas during their pre debut to practice and live for a bit.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, satoori said:

If they're anything like txt, Bighit might send them overseas during their pre debut to practice and live for a bit.

Where did they send txt?

1 hour ago, My Everything said:

Where did they send txt?

US 

• Like 1