Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
love

announcement A Farewell, Au Revoir, Goodbye ♡

Au1RvPE.png

Dearest users of OH,

You know this is a serious post when the capital letters come out.

We are gathered here today to bid farewell to an icon, a legend, and devoted Senior Moderator.

Kayden411

Finding my ultimate Bias!! | K-Pop Amino

💜

Kay has been an extraordinary help to OH since she began as a section moderator (remember those?) back in 2017.  Throughout her time on the staff she has been incredibly kind, helpful, and vigilant--always quick with fun banter and down for a few laughs.  During hard times, she was always a PM away and totally willing to provide a nonjudgmental listening ear.  She has provided excellent advice and will be dearly missed by the team for all the reasons listed above, as well as for her unabashed love for girl groups (head Solar trash supreme), video games, and anime.

Even if life has been a bit crazy these days, we wish you the absolute best in all your future endeavors!  Thank you so much for your time with us!

WE LOVE YOU!

hall_oh_fame.gif

@Kayden411

(thank you sofs for the lovely header!)

• Like 6
  • Love 12

Kay. thank you for everything. So happy I had the chance to meet you and have you as my senior.
You gave me strenght when I needed and confidence to. Wish you all the best in life ❤️ 

AND ADD SOWON TO THAT BIAS LIST, MISS.

• Love 1

A great loss for oh 

Kay, you'll be missed and good luck in your future endeavors.  Take care of yourself

• Love 1

KAYDEN! I will always remember your kindness to me in ask a mod threads. I hope you have the best of futures! ♥️

• Love 1

wow you’ve work so hard it’s sad to see you leave

a whole era ended ig

thank you for everything you were always helpful and friendly 

• Love 1

Thank you for everything Kayden!

• Love 1

Thank you so very much Kayden. You have always been most kind and helpful when we had interactions in the past. Best of wishes and best of luck.

💜

• Love 1

You will be missed Kayden!  Wishing you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

• Love 1

Thank you Kay!! All the best for everything the future holds for you :rlytearpls:

• Love 1

We’ll miss you lots Kayden, good luck with everything going on in your life and thank you for everything 💕 

• Love 1

Oh no Denden 😭

You really are one of the kindest and sweetest persons I've met on this site and you've been doing incredibly good as a mod. I hope we'll get to see you around from time to time and good luck with everything ♥️

• Love 1

Awwww 😞 such an amazing an understanding mod and great person in general!l! hope to see her around the site ❤️ 

• Love 1

I wish you only the best in all of your real life adventures. Wherever life may take you, please never be a stranger, and know OH will always be delighted to see you. Your compassion, caring nature, and willingness to help users in any situation whether related to OH, or personal; I want you to know how much that has meant, and helped so many. Thank you for all the work you've done, and for just being you; a kickass lady. I'm going to miss you. ❤

• Love 1

:cry:

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Thank you so much everyone for the love.

A hard decision to leave the Team but a dedicated OH user I shall always be!

Thanks again everyone for the love and hopefully shall see me around her. Don't be strangers on my Twitter either!

❤️ for Bekki, Twinky and Pine all day long!

❤️ for all my mod family. You guys have been absolute diamonds to me and I have nothing but love for you

❤️ to all the users and other staff who has wished me the best. 

Take care everyone!

Edited by Kayden411
Typos
  • Love 5

thank u for everything kayden. ur cool asf. goodluck!

• Love 1

Goodbye Kay, you were always respectfull and nice wich is rare in general, good luck out there in the wild, wish you the best :blush: