Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
juniordud

Dipsatch revealed that Jungkook (BTS), Eunwoo (ASTRO), Mingyu (SVT), Jaehyun (Nct) visited a restaurant & 2 entertainment places in Itaewon

weren't SNSD at a wedding a few days ago? besides, I think its unfair for agencies to get involved. someone working in any other field would never be told by their work place what they can or cannot do in their off time.

On 5/18/2020 at 2:44 PM, secondgrade said:

Also weddings are just as public as restaurants, bars or churches, the outbreak could have come from literally any public space

I think the fact that you have to be invited to a wedding  literally make them not as public. 

• Like 5

On 5/18/2020 at 6:31 AM, blossoms said:

so ur tellin me that out of the 97 line group chat bambam is the only one with braincells?

Bambam and Yugyeom. I'm happy they are not involved in this.

On 5/22/2020 at 4:45 PM, lili3lau said:

weren't SNSD at a wedding a few days ago? besides, I think its unfair for agencies to get involved. someone working in any other field would never be told by their work place what they can or cannot do in their off time.

It's the entertainment industry. Of course they will speak up, especially when they do dumb things like going to a club during a global pandemic. Yeah I know, they were open yada yada, but come on, it's common sense.

They aren't like any other workers and most of the time, the agency is responsible for PR for their idols. They are doing damage control right now, but the agencies let them do whatever they want during their free time. They only intervene when there is a scandal.

On 5/19/2020 at 3:56 AM, Lolly21 said:

WHAT?

Did you know that in my country one of the first outbreaks started because there was a wedding in an exclusive club full of people who came from Spain and other rich personalities. Guess what was the topic of the wedding's crazy hour? Covid-19! People were dressed as doctors and mocking the Covid-19 but some of those who attended the wedding actually died and others tested positive... 

So, weddings are as messy as any public place. How can we be sure that ALL the guests in a wedding are negative? All collective outings and meetings need to be cancelled. No exceptions. 

But regarding these idols, going out is harmless but they are in the wrong for not self-isolating after it.

Girl this is a Korean wedding, not a Spanish one

Koreans for the most part know how to take extra special precaution for social gatherings if they can't avoid it

Spain's curve goes all the way to Mars sis

28 minutes ago, Vikturi said:

Spain's curve goes all the way to Mars sis

Me:  *Gets depressed in Spanish* 😞

Why are places open in the first place? 

Glad they apologized and are safe. I think small gatherings are allowed in S.Korea but social distancing norms are mandatory.