Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
juniordud

Dipsatch revealed that Jungkook (BTS), Eunwoo (ASTRO), Mingyu (SVT), Jaehyun (Nct) visited a restaurant & 2 entertainment places in Itaewon

Just now, bb8__ said:

So that person on twitter was telling the truth? Probably got a cease and desist letter in their DMs lol

nah i believe that person said a different club - they were trying to link jungkook/eunwoo to another similar situation

• Clown 3
  • Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, satoori said:

the point is korean citizens have been locked up for months, like all of us. So when officials gave them the okay to go outside and live, some of them took that chance. there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. idols are human just like the rest of us. every member in a group is not the same either tho.

the night in april, 97 line decided to go out there was no way of them knowing that itaewon would announced a new outbreak center in may.

the only reason people are dragging them so hard is because they're idols. tho i agree eunwoo should have quarantined when asked to.

Jungkook didn’t quarantine either though. He did lives with his group members....

• Like 4
  • Tea 6
  • Clown 1

Just now, PommeDeTerre said:

Jungkook didn’t quarantine either though. He did lives with his group members....

yes he did one with tae on the 5th. before the announcement was made.

• Dislike 2

2 minutes ago, Gentle_fox said:

You really are BTS PR team lol at least try to be a little less subjective and more objective. You all up in here constantly refreshing and twisting yourself to defend your oppa

i love new york GIF by Brooke

I mean it’s ThE Jungkook! 
how could there be no pictures!?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Tea 1
  • Clown 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Gentle_fox said:

You really are BTS PR team lol at least try to be a little less subjective and more objective. You all up in here constantly refreshing and twisting yourself to defend your oppa

nah this isn't about my bias group alone, but more like i'm not going to sit here and be a sheep. i'm looking at the entire situation and sources.

idols can't predict future. all they can do is like all of us is follow the rules as they're giving to us during this covid situation.

edit: besides the only person who is not benefiting from me being rational is eunwoo...only because he's currently active with his comeback.

Edited by satoori
  • Like 2
  • Clown 11
  • Dislike 8

13 minutes ago, Gentle_fox said:

also, i just have to say, he lives with BTS anyway, as far as we know, so even if he was self-quarantining, he'd be around them anyway. 

• WTF 2

2 minutes ago, satoori said:

nah this isn't about my bias group, but more like i'm not going to sit here and be a sheep. i'm looking at then entire situation and sources.

sis just stop my god I’m fucking embarrassed for you.

and no you’re not looking at the whole situation. you’ve been defensive from the start. anything that doesn’t fit your scenario you’ve dismissed. 

• Like 15
  • Tea 3
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, NickyNumbers said:

also, i just have to say, he lives with BTS anyway, as far as we know, so even if he was self-quarantining, he'd be around them anyway. 

yes, and he could've been asymptomatic for at least 14 days. 

• Like 4
  • Tea 1

Just now, Blood Orange said:

sis just stop my god I’m fucking embarrassed for you.

and no you’re not looking at the whole situation. you’ve been defensive from the start. anything that doesn’t fit your scenario you’ve dismissed. 

It's not my problem you're embarrassed lol idgaf

I've been asking questions and for sources since the beginning. And some people have nicely answered them. I also read tried to read the Korean dispatch article too, which is how I was able to find out even more.

The point still remains. Itaewon didn't become a outbreak center till the beginning of May and the KCDC  didn't make an official announcement till later in May. 

Again i'm not going to sit here drag idols just because their idols. People all over the world are being allowed to do more outside of their homes. Even myself have went out (not to bar/club tho lol) ...but i guess feel free to drag me too~

• Tea 1
  • Clown 2

Disappointed ngl. Is it that hard to stay home? Especially when you are loaded and your home is an entertainment haven in itself.

Anyways, disappointing but not unstanning. 

• Like 6
  • Clown 1

1 minute ago, car door guy said:

Disappointed ngl. Is it that hard to stay home? Especially when you are loaded and your home is an entertainment haven in itself.

Anyways, disappointing but not unstanning. 

Agree. What they did is definitely socially tone-deaf. But in SK there is no official lockdown so what they did is not illegal. It is still wrong things to do.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, satoori said:

idols can't predict future. all they can do is like all of us is follow the rules as they're giving to us during this covid situation.

so if jungkook had been infected after going out and maybe spreading it to other bts members you'd be ok with a "well how was i supposed to know there could be people with the virus walking around in a big ass club crowd i cant predict the future!!!"

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Dislike 2

ah btw if anyone wants to suggest a badge for Jaehyun here it's the time

2 minutes ago, Trashie said:

ah btw if anyone wants to suggest a badge for Jaehyun here it's the time

can we have one of him wearing a mask tho

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, eli said:

so if jungkook had been infected after going out and maybe spreading it to other bts members you'd be ok with a "well how was i supposed to know there could be people with the virus walking around in a big ass club crowd i cant predict the future!!!"

So we're blaming everyone who becomes positive now? He didn't break any rules. If he was infected then he would of been infected. I would have hoped bighit and the other members would have took the mandatory two week self quarantined once they found out.

Also - As far as the other members are concern. Everyone can just make their own assumptions at this point. They have a shared dorm but they also have their own apartments too.  edit: And it was announced recently (naver article) that the staff of Bighit have been working from home for a while now

Edited by satoori
  • Tea 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, eli said:

can we have one of him wearing a mask tho

only mask pics allowed... preferred with gloves for safety or imma not touch the badge... not gonna take any risk

and don't submit more than one badge per post.. social distancing

Edited by Trashie
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, satoori said:

So we're blaming everyone who becomes positive now? He didn't break any rules. If he was infected then he would of been infected. I would have hoped bighit and the other members would have took the mandatory two week self quarantined once they found out.

Also - As far as the other members are concern. Everyone can just make their own assumptions at this point. They have a shared dorm but they also have their own apartments too. 

sis I swear its not hard to admit your fave did something wrong and he said he was sorry and reflecting.... no one asked you to cancel him or curse him... 

just move on okkk

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, satoori said:

So we're blaming everyone who becomes positive now? 

if they became positive bc they decided to be airheads and go clubbing yes they deserve blame lol

just bc smth isnt against the rules doesnt mean its the right thing to do

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Clown 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Trashie said:

sis I swear its not hard to admit your fave did something wrong and he said he was sorry and reflecting.... no one asked you to cancel him or curse him... 

just move on okkk

i mean y'all are free to move on. you can stop quoting me if you like too

would i have went to a club/bar? nope. however my point still remains i don't think idols should be dragged if they didn't break any rules

5 minutes ago, eli said:

if they became positive bc they decided to be airheads and go clubbing yes they deserve blame lol

just bc smth isnt against the rules doesnt mean its the right thing to do

97 decided to go clubbing when it was allowed...

Edited by satoori
  • Like 1
  • Clown 3

7 decided to go clubbing when it was allowed...

and just because its not against the rules doesn't mean its the right thing to do but that doesnt seem to be able to get through ur head so keep defending them i guess

• Like 10

SM confirmed, jaehyun 's gonna be in SM jail for the foreseeable future. while deeply reflecting of course. wish these guys would come with more original apologies tho

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Tea 1

Posted (edited)

All y'all up in here who are talking shit and secretly gleeful at this news need to have a seat. Redirect that righteous indignation at policymakers and businesses that are opening PUBLIC spaces to the PUBLIC. What the hell did they think was going to happen if they opened up entertainment venues like bars and nightclubs? Literal COVID incubators. They open up these spaces with the intention of having people come to them and spend, only to turn around and paint the public as "irresponsible" and in need of "reflection" when they go. Reflect this d*ck.

Yes individuals have a personal responsibility to keep their fellow countrymen safe, but policymakers have a bigger responsibility to uphold policies that will reduce or thwart foolhardy behavior from the public. It's so easy to single out careless people that go to these places tho (even worse for idols) rather than the trifling politicians and big businesses that allow it to happen. 

Edited by Jampop
  • Like 1
  • Tea 8
  • Dislike 1

i mean y'all are free to move on. you can stop quoting me if you like too

would i have went to a club/bar? nope? however my point still remains i don't think idols should be dragged if they didn't break any rules

97 decided to go clubbing when it was allowed...

idols get dragged because they date but is that breaking rules

idols get dragged because they smoke but is that against rules?

idols hang out with other gender and can get dragged for it but is that against the rules?

forget that since clubbing in this situation actually has bad effect

people do lots of things that's isn't technically against rules like cursing but ethically or rationally isn't a good thing and everyone have the right to be disappointed and they had to apologize

let's not pretend that there aren't any antis who'd take things way too far from where it is or let's not be too closed minded to not understand those who take it badly because they have their reasons

but what I don't unreasonably defending something that was already confirmed 

• Like 8
  • Tea 1
  • Dislike 2

Just now, eli said:

and just because its not against the rules doesn't mean its the right thing to do but that doesnt seem to be able to get through ur head so keep defending them i guess

i mean, rules are set in place for a reason.

korea had been doing very well with little to no cases. it was only a matter of time companies would be allowed to open their doors. which they did. so i'm not going to sit here and drag every single korean citizen who decided to listen to their officials and go out. however now that the rules are back in place, especially for itaewon, then i would hope people would try to follow them again.

• Clown 1