Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
juniordud

Dipsatch revealed that Jungkook (BTS), Eunwoo (ASTRO), Mingyu (SVT), Jaehyun (Nct) visited a restaurant & 2 entertainment places in Itaewon

Posted (edited)

a legendary day seeing fandoms who were fighting yesterday together today

hm anw I have nothing to say in this 💦 rules are rules idk how serious the lockdown there but let's see how things go

if it's wrong then it's wrong

Edited by Trashie
  • Tea 13

Just now, blossoms said:

so ur tellin me that out of the 97 line group chat bambam is the only one with braincells?

Yugyeom though I don't believe these idols should get in trouble either. Korea seems to pick and choose what gatherings okay when it was just a wedding last week.

• Like 7
  • Tea 1
  • Clown 2

Just now, Trashie said:

a legendary day seeing fandom who were fighting yesterday together today

this lol

the contrast between oh and twitter is like day and night 

most of twitter are having fun with this situation XD

• Clown 1

YIKES... jungkook and mingyu might be able to stay safe from the lashings by saying they self isolated after getting tested and didn't have any schedules but the other 2 have been EVERYWHERE especially eunwoo. That's highkey irresponsible

also for those not getting why this is a big deal: it's a big deal now because the second things started opening up in korea the bars and clubs in itaewon got PACKED which lead to the start of a second wave of the virus. Everything itaewon related is getting bashed in korean media these days because it's like party city central 

• Like 3
  • Tea 7

Just now, CandyCane23049 said:

Yugyeom though I don't believe these idols should get in trouble either. Korea seems to pick and choose what gatherings okay when it was just a wedding last week.

because lbr it's not about covid, it's the fact that idols are at clubs/bars in general. weddings are seen as good.

• Tea 1
  • Clown 3
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, turn it up! said:

YIKES... jungkook and mingyu might be able to stay safe from the lashings by saying they self isolated after getting tested and didn't have any schedules but the other 2 have been EVERYWHERE especially eunwoo. That's highkey irresponsible

also for those not getting why this is a big deal: it's a big deal now because the second things started opening up in korea the bars and clubs in itaewon got PACKED which lead to the start of a second wave of the virus. Everything itaewon related is getting bashed in korean media these days because it's like party city central 

97 line "reportedly" did what other koreans did. went out when the government said it was ok?...

it's being bashed by those who want to stay inside.

4 minutes ago, Regality said:

Damn wonde how this will affect all of them in the future if its true. 

it will affect eunwoo the most

the others don't depend on public attention as much as he does 

• Like 3

they visited the fucking ITAEWON, the new outbreak source of Korea, for gods sake, fans should not defend at this point.

• Like 27
  • Dislike 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, godblessdelulu said:

they visited the fucking ITAEWON, the new outbreak source of Korea, for gods sake, fans should not defend at this point.

when was it announced a outbreak source?

Edited by satoori
  • Clown 7
  • Dislike 2

Isn't this a gay bar??? Hmmm

• LOL 1
  • Tea 3
  • Thinking 1
  • WTF 1

I always know mingyu was an airhead ....

why it's always jungkook when it's a scandal related to bts... lol they  didn't worked hard to be hated for a stupid thing like this and we all know that korea can hate you for little than this.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • WTF 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, satoori said:

when did it become a outbeak source?

a man with covid-19 visited 5 clubs in Itaewon in 1 nights => all clubs and bars are closed indefinitely, Itaewon is closed and sanitized.

source for 2nd outbreak if you need: https://time.com/5834991/south-korea-coronavirus-nightclubs/

Edited by godblessdelulu
  • Like 8

Just now, godblessdelulu said:

a man with covid-19 visited 5 clubs in Itaewon in 1 nights => all clubs and bars are closed indefinitely, Itaewon is closed and sanitized.

give me a date when it was announced to the public

• Clown 3
  • Dislike 1

Posted (edited)

Yeah it's a gaybar outbreak. Confirmed by reuter.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN22R23L

No wonder fans are shielding and companies can't confirm or deny. 

"People are scared to get tested because they are scared of being outed. All we want is a normal life," said Jeong, a gay bar tender who is self-isolating after tested negative. He asked not to be named in full.

Edited by itouch
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

So far, no one has provided any source saying that it was mandatory for Korean citizens to stay inside and/or that Itaewon was closed down during the night 97 line "reportedly" went out in April

Instead people are taking the current situation in mid-May in Korea, and trying to apply it to April.

But maybe i'm wrong? Which is why an official source would be nice.

It would be nice if someone provided full trans of the article. I think it gives more information

Apparently the spread in Itaewon didn't start till the beginning of May

Posted (edited)

Also - The article seem to talk a bit more about Eunwoo, as some of y'all here predicted

Since once it became news to the public that itaewon was outbreak center those who visited the area were suggested to quarantine. And as we know Astro had a comeback recently.

Edited by satoori

4 minutes ago, satoori said:

It would be nice if someone provided full trans of the article. I think it gives more information

Apparently the spread in Itaewon didn't start till the beginning of May

Excerpt from the articles: the idols spent a night from the 25th to the morning of 26th. KCDC requested people visiting Itaewon from the the 24th to the 6th of May to self-quarantine.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

If it's dangerous to have people go clubbing due to COVID, don't fucking open the night clubs

And enough with guilt by association

next

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, NoUsername said:

I'm just so confused.. I keep hearing that SK is getting better and were not practicing social distancing, and that it was becoming normal again for people to be out?? So why are idols getting shit for doing the same thing?

If people are mad, shouldn't they be mad at the government for allowing these places to stay open? If the government deems places like restaurants, bars and clubs to be "safe" enough to stay open, then obviously people are going to feel comfortable going to these places??

I agree. Why are these places even open to begin with? We have restaurants and pubs opening back up again in Australia, and people are going back into the pubs, having drinks. Not going to blame them for that. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, godblessdelulu said:

Excerpt from the articles: the idols spent a night from the 25th to the morning of 26th. KCDC requested people visiting Itaewon from the the 24th to the 6th of May to self-quarantine.

Yea i saw that part but was confuse by the wording...

Was the announcement made before those dates or afterwards. If it became known that Itaewon was a problem in the beginning of May then that means they didn't know in April. So...?

1. Did KCDC at a later time request those who visited Itaewon during the dates of (April 24th-6th) to quarantine. 

2. Or was the request made on April 24th (which is different from the timeline of events...)

Edited by satoori