Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
juniordud

Dipsatch revealed that Jungkook (BTS), Eunwoo (ASTRO), Mingyu (SVT), Jaehyun (Nct) visited a restaurant & 2 entertainment places in Itaewon

I thought bighit has been  bribing dispatch all this time 

• LOL 5
  • Tea 15
  • Dislike 3

I have mixed feelings about this 😬

I really thought Dispatch gonna stay quiet about this. Kinda surprised to see Jaehyun with them tho lmao 

All of them big names, let's see what happens. 

not like it was clubs or anything, man leave them alone.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 9

Posted (edited)

I guess we will no longer see dispatch tagging along with bts in western award shows after this. Good riddance. Break that alliance already, bighit.

To see that jaehyun was with them after SOME nct fans running around spreading shit about jk acting like he's there alone ☠💀

Edited by darkchocohoney
  • Like 8
  • Dislike 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, alm94 said:

not like it was clubs or anything, man leave them alone.

I think entertainment place c is a night club not sure.

Edited by juniordud

Just now, juniordud said:

I think entertainment place c is a night club not sure.

Bars also is an entertainment place. The original rumour was about him at bar 

1 minute ago, darkchocohoney said:

Bars also is an entertainment place. The original rumour was about him at bar 

Entertainment place b is a bar, probably where they were seen.

I was always under the impression that lockdown wasn't that big of a thing in Korea, well at least in Seoul? There was a whole wedding held a few days ago where SNSD and other SM idols were there, where there was absolutely no mask seen in sight and no one said anything about that. 

• Like 2
  • Tea 8
  • Clown 8
  • Dislike 1

wait so does that mean the person who leaked the rumour and wrote that apology didn't lie? now i'm confused...

• Tea 8

Oh boy... BIG NAMES... 

Some people think BIGHIT pays for dispatch silence 👁️👄👁️

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, juniordud said:

Entertainment place b is a bar, probably where they were seen.

Yeah I saw that. I didn't read that tweet first

7 minutes ago, lovenatu said:

I was always under the impression that lockdown wasn't that big of a thing in Korea, well at least in Seoul? There was a whole wedding held a few days ago where SNSD and other SM idols were there, where there was absolutely no mask seen in sight and no one said anything about that. 

from what i'm hearing around the time the boys went to the bars there was a sudden spike in infections. So the government made everyone who went there stay home for 14 days. If it is true Eunwoo is probs the most in trouble cause he had comeback promotions. 

12 minutes ago, n3bula said:

wait so does that mean the person who leaked the rumour and wrote that apology didn't lie? now i'm confused...

i think they were trying to get him tied up with the new outbreak in the gay club and were hoping to out him

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

Posted (edited)

Surely they’ll get the same amount of hate Gyuri received... lmao. Stop defending your OPPAS!

Edited by Flywithsica
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Tea 14
  • Dislike 2

1 minute ago, Metronomy said:

i think they were trying to get him tied up with the new outbreak in the gay club and were hoping to out him

omg i didn't know it was about the gay club controversy... i just saw on twitter something about jungkook at a bar/club and not social distancing but armys were really good at clearing the searches i couldn't find more info on it. that's so fucked up i can't believe antis are willing to go as far as outing someone like sociopaths...

Personally, i still think it's a bit foolish to have clubs and bars open at a time like this (and bit foolish to attend such places given the circumstances). That said though, I certainly don't condone the potential pitchforks that will likely come their way for this either.

• Like 12
  • Dislike 1

I'm just so confused.. I keep hearing that SK is getting better and were not practicing social distancing, and that it was becoming normal again for people to be out?? So why are idols getting shit for doing the same thing?

If people are mad, shouldn't they be mad at the government for allowing these places to stay open? If the government deems places like restaurants, bars and clubs to be "safe" enough to stay open, then obviously people are going to feel comfortable going to these places??

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, alm94 said:

from what i'm hearing around the time the boys went to the bars there was a sudden spike in infections. So the government made everyone who went there stay home for 14 days. If it is true Eunwoo is probs the most in trouble cause he had comeback promotions. 

Wasn't the recent outbreak starting with the club after this though? I can see why there would be an issue if they didn't quarantine for 14 days if they were asked to though. Definitely though, going out like that during this pandemic wasn't smart even with or without the recent outbreak. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Belkiss said:

I thought bighit has been  bribing dispatch all this time 

they probably  tried lol

• LOL 3
  • Tea 1
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 2

What a surprise...

Posted (edited)

can people actually post sources. not just hearsay lol

was it mandatory koreans stay inside or not?

because as of right now i'm not seeing the big deal. some clubs and bars have opened back up here in texas also. 

edit:

update/clarification post -

https://onehallyu.com/topic/815644-clearing-dispatch’s-false-information-about-itaewon-97liners/

Edited by satoori
  • Like 1
  • Clown 8
  • Dislike 14

so ur tellin me that out of the 97 line group chat bambam is the only one with braincells?

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Clown 2