Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Bachira Meguru

Kimetsu no Yaiba to end on the 17th of May

Posted (edited)

it was already said in chapter 203 that the manga was reaching its climax! 

Edit: Chapter 205 will be the final chapter and will be released on the 17th of May, volume 23 will be the final volume. 

Edited by CHIMMY

really? I thought it will be much longer 

18 hours ago, Belkiss said:

really? I thought it will be much longer 

nah then it would be dragging it out tbh 

On 4/29/2020 at 7:48 PM, HarukaNanase said:

I like when mangas don't drag on for more than necessary, so this is great news.

mte. Better ending it than ruinning the story

I am not surprised to read that!  when you see what is happening in the last few chapters ...

I really like the story so far and I think that ending it soon would be quite logical seing how the plot evolved! It would be a good and satisfying end!

7 hours ago, IAmNochu said:

I am not surprised to read that!  when you see what is happening in the last few chapters ...

I really like the story so far and I think that ending it soon would be quite logical seing how the plot evolved! It would be a good and satisfying end!

Yeah i heard that they had to end wrap it up earlier since there were some issues within the family.. So i do hope they at least wrote the ending in a way they wanted to rather than having to rush it and feeling pressured.. 

1 hour ago, CHIMMY said:

Yeah i heard that they had to end wrap it up earlier since there were some issues within the family.. So i do hope they at least wrote the ending in a way they wanted to rather than having to rush it and feeling pressured.. 

Ah ... I was not aware of this

I hope they did not have to alterate their original ending because of this. I guess we will see in the coming chapters if it feels rushed or not!

Did you guys read the last chapter (chapter 204) ??

It definitely feels rushed ... and like the next one will be the last? like, WTF ? kind of a lackluster end there  :unimpressed: 

• Like 1

I like it when manga don't needlessly drag on. Hopefully anything that feels rushed can be amended in future anime adaptions (which will hopefully happen)

On 4/29/2020 at 7:39 PM, CHIMMY said:

it was already said in chapter 203 that the manga was reaching its climax! 

Edit: Chapter 205 will be the final chapter and will be released on the 17th of May, volume 23 will be the final volume. 

I just read chapter 205! it was a cute end , but it's so weird to think this is the end of this manga!

I would have like to have some more stories between what happens in chapt 204 and 205 though