Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
EasySteezy

How long did it take you to get into your first argument with your SO?

Posted (edited)

Bf and  I got into our first one after a year of dating. It was dumb. but hehad a really sweet apology he's the best because the argument wasn't even that bad

what about you

Edited by EasySteezy

My last relationship, about a week. Wasn't serious it was just a little dispute on how to do something. 

4 months! They were also big ones. We referenced some websites, basically he entered the honeymoon phase like 2 months earlier than I did (I took longer to like him, he is a childhood friend I've known since I was 12, so it's been 13 years) and left it during the time I entered MY honeymoon phase. There was a lot of miscommunication and us being in different stages of 'infatuation' vs real love made it sooo difficult. There was a lot of insecurity/uncertainty, anxiety, and doubt on my end.

We had our first argument before deciding to be in a relationship. We're both quite emotional and the fight is actually what made me realize how much he was important to me and that I didn't want to lose him over stupid feelings.

I'm about 7 months with mine and so far we haven't had one, so I dread the day it comes lol. 

We had a pretty huge one in the second month. I think both of us kinda misunderstood the other and it got really ugly. Thankfully it turned out ok in the end. 

It's been almost 6 months but we've only had some minor fights here and there. Nothing as major as that one.

I think our first argument was a month after dating we didn't talk to each other for a 4 days i was so emotional haha i cried a lot i was the one at fault but i refused to apologize , we have been together since 2017 we always fight over a small things