Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Pink Lily

👑 Road to Kingdom Official Thread 👑

1 minute ago, Trashie said:

ye exactly there's def no fillers in their perf and that what makes it more special... every move had their purpose

and btw even if the looking simple moves they do it needs alooot of self control and energy to pull them off nicely I'm so proud 

anwwwwwwww yess I cant wait for their shangrila perf and heroine aaaaaaaaaa I THINK shangrila in 2 weeks tho not next week ripp

I'm really curious about their Shangri-la cover too ! I was a  Starlight (I don't follow Vixx anymore nowadays and N is in the army 😪) so I wonder how it will go !

"Error"'s cover would be great too (my favorite song from Vixx) !!!!

5 minutes ago, Angy said:

imagine tbz and oneus doing something like this

ugh anticipating

how did the editors manage to only put 1 performance on one episode though uh

omg I totally forgot it actually happened 

I have a feeling they'll do something like this

I can already hear Daehwi supporting his friend's perf 🥺 That produce s2 reunion tho

5 minutes ago, Bel. said:

omg I totally forgot it actually happened 

I have a feeling they'll do something like this

I can already hear Daehwi supporting his friend's perf 🥺 That produce s2 reunion tho

ikr, this type of performance would fit them so well

i forgot both groups have members who were on produce iudfekf

really anticipating shangri la performance too, on felt kinda awkward

• Like 1

honestly, to hell with this show. they never should have had an elimination system to begin with. these are not trainees but already debuted idols. and the judging system is flawed and shady af. i don't trust msnake after produce. 

• Tea 5
  • Clown 2

1 hour ago, Trashie said:

girl you always have bad things to say about every group cant you once say it in a positive way or sht 

even when you want to praise you diss the hell out of them before trying to say something good.. be positive 

:shame:

Oh i am quite positive actually, but pretty negative here lol 👀, see me at real life im real life Pollyanna 🙃

If it helps i liked sunmi cover 

i just keep good thoughts to myself or upvote people who think same as me, and comment things i disagree, thats why im constantly seen as one negative fucker 

Sorry rip

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Pivoine said:

Ah, I'm sorry you didn't like it as much as I like it (and I like it very very much lol). I guess everyone has their preference 🙂

That's one of a reason I cannot do ranking between groups. I go with my feeling. So I can be really subjective too (and perhaps it is the same for you too ?)

Yes actually °^°) i dont stan any of the groups on the show, thats why im constantly dragged around at every episode and change ideas constantly T^T same for subjectivity, whole performance can be amazing but if it has one thing i dislike i immediately get bored of that performance

Thats why so far i liked performances of 2 groups only and one of them is getting eliminated rip ;-; but i love Oneus' talent as a whole tbh, so i have confidence of their arrangement and cover o.o

I'm really like a week behind this show. Finally caught up with last week's episode and rewatched all the performances and I really really love Pentagon's above the rest but am I surprised when NCT Dream's Chewing gum is 1 of my fave songs. I hate dark concepts and that's all everyone else gave. 

My ranking would be 

1) VV - I thought they did incredible , had me mesmerised the whole way through, so creative I loved it. 

2) Pentagon  - just hit all the right emotional feels and that song mash up was A+++ 

3) The Boyz

4) ONF

5) Oneus 

6) Too

7) Golcha 

It was hard to pick between Golcha and Too but I lowkey fell asleep during Golcha's a lot longer than I did for Too's 

• Like 3
  • Clown 1

7 minutes ago, RenjunSlays said:

I'm really like a week behind this show. Finally caught up with last week's episode and rewatched all the performances and I really really love Pentagon's above the rest but am I surprised when NCT Dream's Chewing gum is 1 of my fave songs. I hate dark concepts and that's all everyone else gave. 

My ranking would be 

1) VV - I thought they did incredible , had me mesmerised the whole way through, so creative I loved it. 

2) Pentagon  - just hit all the right emotional feels and that song mash up was A+++ 

3) The Boyz

4) ONF

5) Oneus 

6) Too

7) Golcha 

It was hard to pick between Golcha and Too but I lowkey fell asleep during Golcha's a lot longer than I did for Too's 

so tbz is actually second ok niceu 

• Tea 1

4 hours ago, Jessikai said:

honestly, to hell with this show. they never should have had an elimination system to begin with. these are not trainees but already debuted idols. and the judging system is flawed and shady af. i don't trust msnake after produce. 

imagine that two people actually clowned this post.

For someone who finds these stages messy 90% of the time,  I actually didn't find the vrv x too stage messy.  For once the camera spins had a reason,  good choice of lights,  great sync in dancing. This was one of my favourite stages on the show lol.  Looking forward to the other collabs, it'll be a competition to beat this one for me huhu.

Bbbut that one blonde guy(I'm guessing from too), when he comes centre stage I was like.... taeyang??? Someone please tell me who he is, he's such a good dancer wheew.

18 minutes ago, StanSatan said:

For someone who finds these stages messy 90% of the time,  I actually didn't find the vrv x too stage messy.  For once the camera spins had a reason,  good choice of lights,  great sync in dancing. This was one of my favourite stages on the show lol.  Looking forward to the other collabs, it'll be a competition to beat this one for me huhu.

Bbbut that one blonde guy(I'm guessing from too), when he comes centre stage I was like.... taeyang??? Someone please tell me who he is, he's such a good dancer wheew.

assuming you know chan and yongseung I think you talk about Kyungho 

1 minute ago, StanSatan said:

Im guessing it is him.  He the main dancer of too?

he is lead dancer I believe since I am sure chan is the main dancer wew cant believe I'm dancers trash everywhere

golcha were the last group i expected to get eliminated, that wannabe perf is one of my favourite performances. im so??????

• Like 1

#JusticeforGoldenChild

Meh, even if they were to eliminate a group this round, it should not have been Golden Child

The Top 3 ranked where they were supposed to (for the second round perf not overall ranking), so good. Good to see the kings of performance and kings of vocals and song remixes ranking top 2 overall but seeing the breakdown in scores for the top 3 made my blood boil - dafuq @ Pentagon's self-evaluation score being higher than the likes of ONF and ONEUS

This is why they should stop allowing the groups to evaluate each other and have it part of the score, thankfully the viewers/audience were wise enough to give ONF and ONEUS their dues

I LOVE you Verivery, but your performance with TOO is only the appetiser

Edited by bigchestnutbread

EPISODE FIVE THOUGHTS

• i cried when golcha got eliminated.  sue me.  as much as i like every team here...yeah, golcha wouldn't even be my second option for elimination, let alone my first.
    • i have a lot of faith in their ability to grow from and beyond this experience...not only have they captured public interest, but they also did an excellent job at showcasing their unique charms and talents.  this show won't be the same without them, let's be real.
  • ONF have had me cackling these past few episodes but this episode was a real treat lmao they're so funny
  • these collaboration stages are very much my ideal scenario for each group.  let the youngest ones prove they've got the same determination as their seniors; let the two groups with the best arrangement skills switch up my least favorite bp title what is otherwise a standard electropop song; let the groups with some of the best concept staging and prop usage battle to remain at the top.
  • i kinda zoned out during all the voting and ranking details in the dressing rooms ngl
    • instead, i was critiquing outfits.  what the hell were TOO wearing?  who's their stylist?  i just wanna talk.
  • i liked the "ON" performance.  the camerawork left a lot to be desired, but this is MNET.  wbk.  for as many people as there were (and there were a LOT holy sh-), the line distribution was quite reasonable and they seemed very in-sync.
    • off topic but i will be sending my adoption papers to n.CH and stone music entertainment in order to fully realize my destined role as woonggi's mother.  bless.

#JusticeForGolcha

677089873831919616.png?v=1

• Like 2
  • Tea 1

Does anyone have the song list for this round and the next?

During the preview some of them were on the tip of my tongue 

6 minutes ago, choiyujins said:

Does anyone have the song list for this round and the next?

During the preview some of them were on the tip of my tongue 

for collabs:

verivery & TOO - on (bts)

oneus & the boyz - heroine (sunmi)

ONF & pentagon - kill this love (blackpink)

for the others ^^

2 minutes ago, love said:

for collabs:

verivery & TOO - on (bts)

oneus & the boyz - heroine (sunmi)

ONF & pentagon - kill this love (blackpink)

for the others ^^

ty ❤️

PENTAGON - Follow(Monsta X)705129816373985430.png?v=1