Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
speedthief

chart Oh My Girl's Nonstop charted #1 on Melon! (1st time!)

wow, they've been growing in the past 2 years but I didn't expect this. Their popularity has really skyrocketed lately. Congrats to them :)

Far from their best musically (didn't like their attempt at rapping which sounds like Moonbyul) but it's nice, they are a group full of charm and deserve this after so long

• Tea 1
  • Clown 1

That's awesome!! The fact that they're reaching new heights 5 years into the game is pretty great to see from a non big 3 GG. Congrats ❤️ 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, eternal glow said:

That's awesome!! The fact that they're reaching new heights 5 years into the game is pretty great to see from a non big 3 GG. Congrats ❤️ 

P sure even big 3 groups didn't take 5 years to hit big. Looking at 5 minute chart now it could hit the roof anytime soon, which would make Oh My Girl the group who took latest to get their 1st hit. I really enjoyed their growth over the years. GGs usually hit big in their rookie years (latest gg who got their hit till now was EXID and they were less than 3 years old) and this time is considered when they are "too old" to like.

22 minutes ago, YeoChin Fairies said:

P sure even big 3 groups didn't take 5 years to hit big. Looking at 5 minute chart now it could hit the roof anytime soon, which would make Oh My Girl the group who took latest to get their 1st hit. I really enjoyed their growth over the years. GGs usually hit big in their rookie years (latest gg who got their hit till now was EXID and they were less than 3 years old) and this time is considered when they are "too old" to like.

Absolutely. Considering they don't have massive company backing, it's really incredible how they've achieving great things when for most groups, the window of opportunity would be considered 'gone'. Really hope this is a sign that they'll only go higher from here!

• Like 2

MOTHERFUCKING DESERVED!!!

Oh My Girl is that group who deserved to hit BIG as soon as they released Closer. They constantly put up great songs, they're charming, talented, amazing, and i'm so proud and happy for all of their success. It was a long looooong time coming, and it was hard to see others achieving success while not being on their level at times, but we're there finally, Korea has gained taste, and I'm proud of them.

• Tea 3

Posted (edited)

YEEEEES! They desered it since debut (Closer is still THAT bish) I'm so happy for them, things seem to be working for my girlies now 😁

Edited by Sugar Daddy

Ah I'm so happy for them!

yay!!!! I'm so happy for them that even I almost cried with this news . They really went through a lot! they are great!

Queendom did wonders to them!

❤️

Wow congrats to them!! Queendom has really made a huge difference in OMG and Gidle's popularity. Both groups sold way less albums pre queendom so it's nice to see them get a boost from appearing on that show.