Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
SOOBEAN

chart Legendary 9 year old group Apink Iconic banger Dumhdurum is the FIRST and ONLY idol group song in 2020 to get #1 in Melon daily chart

SOTY IS DECIDED EARLY THIS YEAR

💅

IN BEHALF OF APINK AND FELLOW PANDAS I WOULD LIKE TO

SEND MY WARM GRATITUDE 🤗 TO 

THE LOVES 💕 THAT MAKES THIS POSSIBLE.

THAT SAID,ITS NOT OVER YET

KEEP STREAMING AND NURTURE THE SOTY

AND WHILE WE'RE AT IT

• Like 4
  • Love 13
  • Tea 1
  • Clown 1

congrats, this song is brilliant

• Love 1

Congrats!

we love longevity 

• Like 1
  • Tea 1

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I hope they manage to beat zico's impact and win soty 

• Like 1
  • Clown 1

Wow. I love the song so I am super happy about that. Achieving that so much into their career is honestly so impressive.

• Like 1

When Apink first debuted, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 was not yet released, Catherine Duchess of Cambridge was still Kate Middleton, Steve Jobs was still Apple's CEO, and Kim Jong-il still ruled North Korea.  To see such group longevity and success this late into their career from Apink is really impressive, especially since female idols have 'expiration dates'.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Tea 1

they're legit one of the only ggs that's active from when i got into kpop. i remember when they were still rookies bruh

• Like 2

So happy for them. It’s hard to last in this industry as long as they have and they are still thriving.

• Like 2

So happy for them! 

they really had a hardtime with their agency it was only because of their bond they came to have this comeback

I'm proud of them and I hope their company treat them better this time! They'll probably try to milk them 

3 hours ago, TheSixPackGuy said:

So happy for them! 

they really had a hardtime with their agency it was only because of their bond they came to have this comeback

I'm proud of them and I hope their company treat them better this time! They'll probably try to milk them 

What hard time did they have???

And why would the agency not let Apink be active and make music??? They are heck a lot of profit. A 9 year old group that still tours over Asia and gets an all kill with one member whose brand is huge for CF deals,why would they be treated bad?