Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Lee

chart CRAVITY's 'Break All The Rules' debuts across music charts! (20:00 KST)

[DEBUT] CRAVITY "Break All The Rules" 07PM KST Update:

#34 Bugs
#77 Genie
#90 MelOn

Not bad! For a boygroup debut song.

They're the only 2020 rookie group that has charted on melon and other charts, they're doing much better than I expected

1 hour ago, Ksoo9 said:

Not bad! For a boygroup debut song.

I didn't even expected them to chart at all considering all the other 2020 rookies haven't even cracked the top 1000 on melon. I'm really proud tbh.

They dropped for a few hours but they're charting at #96 again. I'm surprised because they're charting better than even some Monsta X/WSJN tracks that only charted for 1-2 hours on melon.

• Thinking 1

5 minutes ago, hynapia said:

They dropped for a few hours but they're charting at #96 again. I'm surprised because they're charting better than even some Monsta X/WSJN tracks that only charted for 1-2 hours on melon.

I think they have decent fan base in SK so not surprised. They also sold 35k first day so which is great for a rookie already. 

40 minutes ago, Acer said:

I think they have decent fan base in SK so not surprised. They also sold 35k first day so which is great for a rookie already. 

39k*

55 minutes ago, Acer said:

It was 39k

If Treasure don't debut this year or they debut very late, they basically have male ROTY in the bag already

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

37 minutes ago, Ksoo9 said:

39k*

Oh thx, it is even better. 

22 minutes ago, hynapia said:

It was 39k

If Treasure don't debut this year or they debut very late, they basically have male ROTY in the bag already

Yeah thx for the update. 

Yeah for now, Cravity is the leading ROTY, but I do think Treasure will debut 2nd half this year. 

49 minutes ago, Acer said:

Oh thx, it is even better. 

Yeah thx for the update. 

Yeah for now, Cravity is the leading ROTY, but I do think Treasure will debut 2nd half this year. 

Yeah, Treasure will be in second gen for sure or even next year. And no idea about the supposed SM nbg either so...

Damn it’s gonna be tough this year for rookie

• WTF 1