OneHallyu

NCT 127 becomes the new model for Nature Republic

NCT 127 becomes the new model for Nature Republic

0001133945_001_20200413093318589.jpg

NCT 127 selected as new advertising model for Nature Republic for their healthy energy and friendly charms

Video message 

Youtube

"We've become the new brand ambassador for Nature Republic! It is an honor to be able to do it together with Nature Republic. In the future, through Nature Republic, we hope to be able to meet the fans closer! Please give a lot of love to Nature Republic and NCT 127!"

Translated by captainuwu 

200413 naturerepublic_kr IG Story

EVcvIoAU4AAvfiO?format=jpg&name=large
EVcv4xdU8AA17rM?format=jpg&name=large
EVcv5qiVAAAYKEk?format=jpg&name=large
EVcwMe6UYAADqed?format=jpg&name=large
EVcwNNuUcAAGPZp?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by d7thsense
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NCT 127 becomes the new model for Nature Republic NCT 127 selected as new advertising model for Nature Republic for their healthy energy and friendly charms Video message 

Have to say the shimmery pink eye shadow looks lovely on TY! I wonder what products will the other members endorse. Also I hope NR won't plaster their faces all over the products again just like

Taeyong - Nature Republic 

Have to say the shimmery pink eye shadow looks lovely on TY! I wonder what products will the other members endorse.

Also I hope NR won't plaster their faces all over the products again just like they did for EXO. JUST PLEASE NO.

Spoiler

Unpopular opinion here. Even though as an EXO-L, I've to admit I always side-eyed those hand creams and lip balms with EXO's actual faces and signature printed on the product itself. It's one thing to see your favs on posters, get postcards and standees when you reach a certain threshold, or get into fan meets... but it's just plain cheesy to see their faces everywhere, and you've to squish their face for hand cream. Or maybe I'm just too old for this...

• LOL 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...