Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Lee

WONHO joins HIGHLINE Entertainment as a solo artist and producer + opens SNS accounts

The company name. Could've taken a better choice, luv...

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, car door guy said:

The company name. Could've taken a better choice, luv...

💀💀💀💀 omg...

I figured out he wasn't coming back to the group tbh

I'm happy sad:rlytearpls: you go sweety. Oh and if what people are saying is true about  this Company being a subsidiary of starship

I want a collab of soloist Wonho ft monsta X:ahmagah: or Wonho ft joohoney or I.M i dont care i want a collab in those goddamn future albums. :hurr:

omg i’m really sad he’s not rejoining  monsta x but i’m so excited i’m gonna hear him and see him again like 😭😭😭

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

I'm just glad he's going to stay active. 

Man like that doesn't come around very often. 

I wonder why he decided to not rejoin the group tho. Like I was expecting it but at the same time it's like why. Both his ex-members and fans wanted him so...

17 minutes ago, hynapia said:

I wonder why he decided to not rejoin the group tho. Like I was expecting it but at the same time it's like why. Both his ex-members and fans wanted him so...

Were there truly talks with Starship for him to rejoin? Or is it just word of mouth?

48 minutes ago, Bu2tyful4nia said:

I'm happy sad:rlytearpls: you go sweety. Oh and if what people are saying is true about  this Company being a subsidiary of starship

I want a collab of soloist Wonho ft monsta X:ahmagah: or Wonho ft joohoney or I.M i dont care i want a collab in those goddamn future albums. :hurr:

HIGHLINE is the company in charge of DJ H.ONE (Hyungwon Dj career)

Monsta X international management team is also working with Wonho

21 minutes ago, Lexi.K said:

Were there truly talks with Starship for him to rejoin? Or is it just word of mouth?

Idk I saw some people in twitter saying starship didn't have any problem with him joining the group since they even stuck for him about being cleared out of the rumors, but no idea tbh.

I'm sad that he doesn't seem to be rejoining Monsta X, but I'm just overjoyed that he's coming back!~

Honestly, this feels so surreal right now. We've waited so long and he's finally back~

I wonder if he can re-join MX in future considering he's joined a subsidary of Starship.

• Like 1

So glad for him, I'd have wanted that he had rejoined his former group, but it's okay he being active again.

By the way I didn't know this company was a Starship subsidiary, It's good to know that Starship is supporting him.

• Like 1

i think i'm the only one who is happy that he didn't rejoin monsta x. i mean, now he can do his own thing. i'm really happy for him :rlytearpls: