Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
orengi

To all college grads: how did you do it???

Ever since I started college, I’ve always had a hard time focusing. I’ve been in n out, I’m already 22 but I’m still at the beginning. I really want to finish college bc I feel like having a bachelors degree really will help my life, but I’m just so out of it. 

To all 22+ college grads, how did you finish college/uni on time? How’d you do it? Can you spare me some tips on how to focus on studying?

22 minutes ago, rananicolee said:

Don't worry about graduating on time. I graduated when I was 25. Everyone's time is different. 

True. I’ll keep this in mind 

thank you :superheroh:

i graduated when i was 22 - i guess i felt like i didnt have a choice, i HAD to keep going, because I can't afford to retake the year and I had to leave my apartment etc. My anxiety just made me push through and finish things even though I was a mess and left assignments till last minute but when I started them I just kept going until they were done even if that meant no sleep for over 24 hours.

University definitely taught me how to be less of a perfectionist, I just handed in whatever trash I had been able to produce lmao.

I aint graduated yet I have 2 more years..but how do I do it?

Cry and then get back to it cause aat the end of it all it's gonna be worth it

1 hour ago, blossoms said:

i graduated when i was 22 - i guess i felt like i didnt have a choice, i HAD to keep going, because I can't afford to retake the year and I had to leave my apartment etc. My anxiety just made me push through and finish things even though I was a mess and left assignments till last minute but when I started them I just kept going until they were done even if that meant no sleep for over 24 hours.

University definitely taught me how to be less of a perfectionist, I just handed in whatever trash I had been able to produce lmao.

sometimes you just have to do what you can

cngrats on on overcoming university:chartmander: