Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  

[WG] After failing to make it to the top 60, XXXXXX cried till she fainted and an ambulance was called

Posted (edited)
Former Acemax-red's Jennifer Zhou Ziqian from One Cool Jacso

[575 shares] [5635 comments] [147279 likes]

1. [+11k] Luckily she didn’t debut

-[+9243] If you don’t have the emotional strength of Yang Chaoyue and Joey Chua, I’d advise you against debuting. Sis Niu actually has a very strong heart too. These three gals have strong hearts. I admire this aspect  
-[+6060] I think that Fu Jia and her were both overconfident in the beginning which leads to an awkward situation when they’re easily overcome by setbacks 
-[+3474] If she really debuts, she’ll have more and more antis, what shall she do then? Artistes really must be emotionally strong. 

2. [+11k] But still, her emotional threshold is indeed weak...

3. [+10k] We’re all girls in our twenties, can some commenters not be so mean?

4. [+7192] What will become of her if she debuts? The fandom fights are so severe. Every time her fans fight, she’ll get depressed. 

5. [+4696] When I saw the very first evaluation, I already felt that she was overconfident. It’s true she received a huge setback, but it’s also true her emotional threshold is weak 

6. [+4059] I hope y’all can be kinder. This is already considered cyber bullying 

7. [+3829] I’ve always felt that she has this unwarranted confidence. I don’t know where she got that from. She had it since the beginning. Hahahaha
Edited by 5201314

Posted (edited)

Even for top company trainees these shows are rough, if she couldn't crack the top20 until now she shouldn't have expected anything, the Yuehua trainees that are about to fail will have it even harder

Edited by Nero_Kpop

Posted (edited)

Reality bites but people... is it that hard to show some compassion?

Edited by Avalanche
  • Like 4
  • Tea 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Nero_Kpop said:

Even for top company trainees these shows are rough, if she couldn't crack the top20 until now she shouldn't have expected anything, the Yuehua trainees that are about to fail will have it even harder

Really sucks for her since she went from FNC GTC trainee to flop Acemax-Red, to making the flop Diamond Girls (Girls Fighting Show), and now...

No one really expects it to be a shoo-in unless you have a good following. Yuehua sent newbies this time around, so they won't have it harder tbh. I still think one yuehua girl might make it.

Edited by 5201314
  • Clown 1