Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
AwkwardMango

(homework help)what kind of samples do qualitative field researchers typically rely on?

1. Qualitative field researchers typically rely on...

Probability samples

Simple random samples

Non-probability samples

Stratified random samples

Stratified? Qualitative research typically relies on something called purposive sampling and stratified sampling is one of the methodologies used for purposive sampling.

Posted (edited)

I may be wrong (since this isn't my field) but process of elimination if you're a QUALITATIVE researcher what you want is the best quality not so? Using a probability sample isn't going to give you the best result because that's more so of an assumption. 

Simple random samples the name speaks for it self... they're random.. and so will your quality be.. for me i'd research non-probability samples and straitified samples and continue to bullshit my way through works like a charm everytime

at the end of it all i'd write a little something on all of them stating why it isn't xyz and why pqrs (the chosen one) is the one used just to score some extra marks

Edited by MelanatedBeauty

Posted (edited)

In my opinion, everything is based on imagination and hardworking.  
Personally, during college I was a teenager who loved perfection and I always put a lot of soul into any essay or thesis I did but everything changed at a certain moment.  
My mother had an accident and was paralyzed so I had to take care of her.  
For this reason, I didn't have enough time for university but I wanted to finish and have a diploma.  
I found a way out of calling a company on https://paperwritingservice.com/ and they helped me with everything I needed.

Edited by PrincessJasmineW