Jump to content
Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Belkiss

BigHit has sued the NCTzen who accused Jungkook of sexual harassment

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, anko said:

exactly where did i say that being rich and successful makes it fine for them to receive such accusations? being "rich and successful" = having the luxury of being shielded by your fans and your name protected by your company, whereas that is not the case for others so we can't pretend they're on the same boat

Having the 'luxury of being shielded by your fans and name protected by company' is not going to guarantee their well being MENTALLY..more so if the company doesnt take action just like y'all dont want them to since its just an 'edgy kid' online..many more edgy kids and teens are being sued for the same reason and same accusation.. its not just one for bts to not see specially since its on the korean side..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RS92 said:

more so if the company doesnt take action just like y'all dont want them to since its just an 'edgy kid' online..

where do you see people saying there should be no action taken at all, i dont see it

  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, eli said:

where do you see people saying there should be no action taken at all, i dont see it

What do you want the company to do then to a supposed edgy kid throwing out fake sexual harassment accusations at their artist online along with a good bunch of other kids/teens/adults to the point it becomes a trending word on social media, if they should not be sued? All that will happen is that their parents will pay a fine and they will have an apology written for the shit they did..if that is 'too much' what exactly is reasonable for y'all ?

Edited by RS92
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RS92 said:

What do you want the company to do then to a supposed edgy kid if they should not be sued? All that will happen is that their parents will pay a fine and they will have an apology written for the shit they did..if that is 'too much' what exactly is reasonable for y'all ?

exactly, the only ones getting hurt by this are the parents, thats too much for me and will not make the kid a better person like ive been repeating here but is apparently a very controversial opinion because of course the parents paying a fine will make the kid better themselves 😩

i dont know how this works in korea obviously but where i live something that could happen is the kid getting their "punishment" at school, something that would actually affect the kid and not just the parents. seeing the kids age, it feels more appropriate than suing them imo.

  • Dislike 9
  • WTF 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eli said:

exactly, the only ones getting hurt by this are the parents, thats too much for me and will not make the kid a better person like ive been repeating here but is apparently a very controversial opinion because of course the parents paying a fine will make the kid better themselves 😩

i dont know how this works in korea obviously but where i live something that could happen is the kid getting their "punishment" at school, something that would actually affect the kid and not just the parents. seeing the kids age, it feels more appropriate than suing them imo.

Should be a lesson for the parents too to keep a check on what their kids do on sns where they shouldnt be at this age..like its clearly not some fanwar level stuff that they are doing..this goes beyond and is actually illegal and depending on the country where they are also could be a crime..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, anko said:

exactly where did i say that being rich and successful makes it fine for them to receive such accusations? being "rich and successful" = having the luxury of being shielded by your fans and your name protected by your company, whereas that is not the case for others so we can't pretend they're on the same boat

So it's okay if another idol with less fans to sue the kids but it's not okay for jungkook because he has a lot more fans? Does having more fans make jungkook's well being less than others?

  • Like 7
  • Tea 1
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RS92 said:

Should be a lesson for the parents too to keep a check on what their kids do on sns where they shouldnt be at this age..like its clearly not some fanwar level stuff that they are doing..this goes beyond and is actually illegal and depending on the country where they are also could be a crime..

sure, but i think the parents will get that lesson with school or other punishment too not just by paying fines

  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, eli said:

sure, but i think the parents will get that lesson with school or other punishment too not just by paying fines

I think they might not take it seriously unless they have to pay from their pocket..if the parents are really struggling financially, an alternative can be thought of, but otherwise let them loosen their pockets a bit, may be it will make them monitor their kids in fear of paying more in future..otherwise I dont see what some random punishment can do to stop these kinds of incidents fron repeating..the lighter the punishment, the more chances of kids specially ones with no remorse or regret to repeat it next time..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, koyakoya said:

Anyone who excuses this as "edgy tweet" shit is wrong, no one should have their career put on the line because of demented kids with the motive to ruin an idol's life. No normal child does this, she may not have known what sexual assault is but you can tell her intentions was to harm Jungkook no matter what. Also wtf are her parents doing, why is she even a sasaeng at the age of 11? 😒

Kpop stans didn't have a problem harassing that little girl BTS collabed with on Christmas and celebrated that she lost her sponsorship cause she was an "animal abuser", but now want to defend this and and make excuses. 

 

thats because everyone feels sorry for an animal, but for lot of people men are assholes who deserve all the bad shit happen to them. remember hows the metoo mindset "if you were innocent, you wouldnt get accused"

Edited by Hyuchan
  • Like 1
  • Tea 1
  • Clown 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RS92 said:

Having the 'luxury of being shielded by your fans and name protected by company' is not going to guarantee their well being MENTALLY..more so if the company doesnt take action just like y'all dont want them to since its just an 'edgy kid' online..many more edgy kids and teens are being sued for the same reason and same accusation.. its not just one for bts to not see specially since its on the korean side..

yes, it would not guarantee their mental well being. you are right

 

30 minutes ago, Joey said:

So it's okay if another idol with less fans to sue the kids but it's not okay for jungkook because he has a lot more fans? Does having more fans make jungkook's well being less than others?

i was never talking about other idols in my original post? i was referring to the victims of the room case, how their case and jk's can't be compared... that was literally the only thing i was trying to get across from the beginning

  • Like 2
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, anko said:

yes, it would not guarantee their mental well being. you are right

 

i was never talking about other idols in my original post? i was referring to the victims of the room case, how their case and jk's can't be compared... that was literally the only thing i was trying to get across from the beginning

So, it's okay to hurt Jungkook but its not okay to hurt those ninth room victims? So because Jungkook has fans he is less victim?

 

Edit: Yes, the severity of crime the room is so much harsher but that doesn't negate the fact that other person also suffer. It's not a competitione of who it have harder. Jungkook as victim also have the rights to sue the people that done him wrong.

Edited by Joey
  • Like 5
  • Tea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 :._.:

 

I was playing Sailor Moon when I was 11. I was Sailor Venus and my best friend was Sailor Mars and we jumped around and twirled and pretended we were transforming lmao. Wow kids today don't have a proper childhood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eli said:

yall cant be fucking serious oh my god

is that person saying its okay to hurt jungkook??? can u read??? they are reacting to some dumb fuck coming in here implying that those who think suing is not the best case in this situation probably also think the nth room kid shouldnt get punished. no one is fucking comparing the 2 except for that person starting it, and if u agree with that statement idk what to tell u, its gross

 

Did you not read the damn convo? They said because according to them it's just an " edgy tweet" that the kid doesn't need to be sued. Guess what that damn "edgy tweet" is actually a sexual harassment accusation. and then that person also Implying that because jungkook have fans and bighit to shield him that make him just fine and peachy. But guess what again, just because jungkook has fans he is still a victim and have rights to sue that edgy 12 y.o with their edgy tweet

  • Like 3
  • Tea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Joey said:

Did you not read the damn convo? They said because according to them it's just an " edgy tweet" that the kid doesn't need to be sued. Guess what that damn "edgy tweet" is actually a sexual harassment accusation. and then that person also Implying that because jungkook have fans and bighit to shield him that make him just fine and peachy. But guess what again, just because jungkook has fans he is still a victim and have rights to sue that edgy 12 y.o with their edgy tweet

first, they dont think the kid needs to be sued, meanwhile they specified that they SHOULD be punished in some other way so idk why ur mad about that. second no they did not imply that everything is fine and peachy just bc jungkook has fans and bighit and the fact that ur asking me if i can "read the damn convo" while u are part of the convo but just not getting it or not wanting to get it is very funny thanks. idk how many times that person has to repeat that its about the COMPARISON BEING MADE BETWEEN THIS SITUATION AND NTH ROOM but maybe u will get it on ur 6th try, good luck

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some people will support anything as long as it's something that negatively affects BTS. A big Yikes!!. 

Actions have consequences, remember that. 

  • Like 8
  • Tea 2
  • Clown 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Joey said:

Did you not read the damn convo? They said because according to them it's just an " edgy tweet" that the kid doesn't need to be sued. Guess what that damn "edgy tweet" is actually a sexual harassment accusation. and then that person also Implying that because jungkook have fans and bighit to shield him that make him just fine and peachy. But guess what again, just because jungkook has fans he is still a victim and have rights to sue that edgy 12 y.o with their edgy tweet

 

12 hours ago, anko said:

exactly where did i say that being rich and successful makes it fine for them to receive such accusations? being "rich and successful" = having the luxury of being shielded by your fans and your name protected by your company, whereas that is not the case for others so we can't pretend they're on the same boat

i think you're just really pressed that i don't think a lawsuit is a good way to go about this, which is MY opinion tyvm, even though i stated that the middle schooler should still receive punishment. but for some reason you keep missing the point i try to make about how inappropriate the comparisons are over and over again. and where did i imply anything?

so.. sorry for my input which ultimately won't change anything about how this will go? lol

2 hours ago, eli said:

first, they dont think the kid needs to be sued, meanwhile they specified that they SHOULD be punished in some other way so idk why ur mad about that. second no they did not imply that everything is fine and peachy just bc jungkook has fans and bighit and the fact that ur asking me if i can "read the damn convo" while u are part of the convo but just not getting it or not wanting to get it is very funny thanks. idk how many times that person has to repeat that its about the COMPARISON BEING MADE BETWEEN THIS SITUATION AND NTH ROOM but maybe u will get it on ur 6th try, good luck

see, they get it! 

 

Spoiler

 also, just wanna know what i said here warrants getting 5 downvotes when no one has responded to it? let's discuss

21 hours ago, anko said:

it is still tasteless to bring up the case when they are no where near comparable. they could have made their point without bringing it up. i'm pretty sure the people who replied to this thread saying that "suing is horrible" were talking about the context of this tweet situation, so to act as if they'd see no problem with the culprit being a child and getting away unscathed by default doesn't sit right with me

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Dislike 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, anko said:

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 also, just wanna know what i said here warrants getting 5 downvotes when no one has responded to it? let's discuss

 

 

dw about the downvotes the ppl on this site see any opinion that does not match their own as hating on their faves, we do not allow different inputs here 😤

  • Like 2
  • Clown 2
  • Dislike 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, anko said:

 

i think you're just really pressed that i don't think a lawsuit is a good way to go about this, which is MY opinion tyvm, even though i stated that the middle schooler should still receive punishment. but for some reason you keep missing the point i try to make about how inappropriate the comparisons are over and over again. and where did i imply anything?

so.. sorry for my input which ultimately won't change anything about how this will go? lol

see, they get it! 

 

  Hide contents

 also, just wanna know what i said here warrants getting 5 downvotes when no one has responded to it? let's discuss

 

 

The problem is you underestimate the power of sexual harassment accusation and downgraded it to a mere edgy tweet, if that tweet directed at someone other than jungkook and cost that person career and livelihood do you still think that 12 y.o don't need to be sue? Do you think someone mentality is equal to being grounded or allowance being taken? What kind of punishment do you think that will compensate to the person? 

  • Like 7
  • Tea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Joey said:

The problem is you underestimate the power of sexual harassment accusation and downgraded it to a mere edgy tweet, if that tweet directed at someone other than jungkook and cost that person career and livelihood do you still think that 12 y.o don't need to be sue?

because, for the umpteenth time, in comparison to the nth room cases, i do think it is just a tweet. it never escalated to the extent to ruin his life (and i hope it stays that way) and bighit took action before that could happen. he is obviously a victim but the difference between the severity of their cases is too vast to ever be compared, bringing us back to the only reason why i'm here. if no one brought up the room case i would not have reduced it to a mere edgy tweet to make my point

"someone other than jungkook"

tell you what: if, god forbid, this exact same situation happens again to any other idol, and i say that "yes, the kid SHOULD be sued", you're free to harass me and call me a hypocrite as much as your heart desires since you seem so adamant that i'm only saying all of this because it's jk

 

2 hours ago, Joey said:

Do you think someone mentality is equal to being grounded or allowance being taken? What kind of punishment do you think that will compensate to the person? 

idk! i'm not a child psychologist but i do think that there are better solutions than to dent their parents' bank account since the child will get out of this situation learning most likely nothing

 

4 hours ago, eli said:

dw about the downvotes the ppl on this site see any opinion that does not match their own as hating on their faves, we do not allow different inputs here 😤

so a herd mentality, hate to see it damn

  • Dislike 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good bitches like her give us a bad name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, anko said:

because, for the umpteenth time, in comparison to the nth room cases, i do think it is just a tweet. it never escalated to the extent to ruin his life (and i hope it stays that way) and bighit took action before that could happen. he is obviously a victim but the difference between the severity of their cases is too vast to ever be compared, bringing us back to the only reason why i'm here. if no one brought up the room case i would not have reduced it to a mere edgy tweet to make my point

"someone other than jungkook"

tell you what: if, god forbid, this exact same situation happens again to any other idol, and i say that "yes, the kid SHOULD be sued", you're free to harass me and call me a hypocrite as much as your heart desires since you seem so adamant that i'm only saying all of this because it's jk

 

idk! i'm not a child psychologist but i do think that there are better solutions than to dent their parents' bank account since the child will get out of this situation learning most likely nothing

 

so a herd mentality, hate to see it damn

So basically you don't want the kid to be sue but you don't know what to do the kid and you have no idea what the appropriate things to do

And you're going to answer that you're not a psychologist to know this thing 

And when a lot of people disagree with you, you're going to call it a herd mentality 🙂🙂

There's a name for people like you in my country, it's NATO, No Action Talk Only 🤷

  • Like 4
  • Tea 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Joey said:

So basically you don't want the kid to be sue but you don't know what to do the kid and you have no idea what the appropriate things to do

And you're going to answer that you're not a psychologist to know this thing 

And when a lot of people disagree with you, you're going to call it a herd mentality 🙂🙂

There's a name for people like you in my country, it's NATO, No Action Talk Only 🤷

I think you are reading way too much on things that were not written. At the end you're actually twisting the words he/she said.

Edited by juniordud
  • Like 2
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

if suing is "not it" the alternative is to do nothing. BH is acting through appropriate channels that will take into account that they are a minor. apparently men in SK pay 800$ fine for soliciting prostitution so i'm sure the parents won't go bankrupt over this case and the kid will have a well needed run in with authorities. that is police and not school or parents with whom BH have no business interacting with.

Edited by sasha
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Stepkdramafan226 said:

Some people will support anything as long as it's something that negatively affects BTS. A big Yikes!!. 

Actions have consequences, remember that. 

And it's always the same people, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/7/2020 at 8:46 PM, anko said:

are you really comparing a kid who made an edgy tweet (who should be punished in some way but not sued by a multimillionaire company) to one that was involved in human trafficking and sexual exploitation? it's disgusting that so many women have been taken advantage of and you're comparing their case to a tweet made about your rich, successful idol 

How interesting, "it's disgusting that so many women have been taken advantage of" and " a kid who made a "'edgy tweet"" who should be not be sued by a multimillionaire company"...

The way you try to defend women rights but seem unable to see how and why false accusations of abuse or sexual herrassment, being made as a joke or not, are more than "edgy tweets" doesnt sit right with me either. This kind of crime this middle schooler commited is one of the many problems related to why women face so many struggles when trying to report a real abuse and real sexual herrassment. People who think this is somehow excusable of facing consequences because apparently it's ~not that serious~ are part of the problem as well.

It wasnt an edgy tweet, nor excusable  because of age.

I'm not sure why some people seem so focused on defending someone who accused someone of something so serious because of fanwars.

Edited by Usagi.
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Back to Top