Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Belkiss

BigHit has sued the NCTzen who accused Jungkook of sexual harassment

22 hours ago, eli said:

seems a bit much to sue an 11 year old for being edgy on twitter

Accusing someone of abuse or sexual herrassment  is quite a lot more than "being edgy on twr"

• Like 15
  • Tea 2

I’m so happy! Lately people have gotten too comfortable speaking on Jungkook’s name. I’ve never seen him get this much hate before and I’m glad it’s being handled 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Joey said:

this recently happened

in 2015 a 15 y.o threatened to shoot RM in their concert (from twittter) causing  a whole concert got cut off, panicking. Big hit didn't do anyting about this person. Fast forward 5 years later ( week ago to be precise) that same person were laughing about it with their friends. Some kids might turn out alright some don't, why take a chance? Suing this kid might make them a better person

i do think theres a huge difference between 11 years old and 15 though. and again, i dont think suing an 11 year old will make them a better person but thats my personal belief

• Like 4
  • Clown 8
  • Dislike 9
  • WTF 3

On 4/5/2020 at 2:57 PM, Archer2006 said:

Lol oh well. That person should have been focused on living their life instead of trying to ruin someone else’s. No sympathy.

This may be controversial but I do not feel sorry for this kid. How the fuck does an 11 year old even know how to pull off this shit, their parents need to seriously reconsider allowing a child internet access. Unfortunately the situation with idols getting slandered and false allegations being made in the Kpop scene is reaching an all time toxic level and clearly affecting idols wellbeing in a negative way. For this reason, I’m all for stricter repercussions being undertaken by companies. I’d think a warning is more appropriate considering the age but hopefully this goes to convince other people to think twice before they spread hate online. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Tea 2

On 4/5/2020 at 3:48 PM, skelten said:

Yeah, if you're that evil at that age, you need to be taught a lesson sooner rather than later.

• Like 2

Lmao. The fact that the kid is 11 years old says a lot about the maturity of people who get involved in fanwars and start throwing out all kinds of baseless claims and insults just because of some perceived slight.

I don't feel bad for anyone getting sued. Like, it sucks that this is probably gonna go on the kid's record, but when you play with fire you get fucking burned. Being an anonymous stranger online doesn't mean you're 100% protected from any repercussions. It'd be nice if we could all just be a bit kind to each other (or at least just ignore the people you hate), but i guess that's too much to ask from people.

7 hours ago, Joey said:

this recently happened

in 2015 a 15 y.o threatened to shoot RM in their concert (from twittter) causing  a whole concert got cut off, panicking. Big hit didn't do anyting about this person. Fast forward 5 years later ( week ago to be precise) that same person were laughing about it with their friends. Some kids might turn out alright some don't, why take a chance? Suing this kid might make them a better person

Exactly.

Let the trash get a good scare for a while. As those people showed, the vileness didn't disappear as they grew older.

Some trash only learns to not do things when there are consequences. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

people who use accusations of serious crimes as fanwars are garbage. That's not something to play with and shows the lack of empathy the person has.

I'm glad that BigHit is defending thier singers, that is a shitty accusation to throw at people for some fanwars. Hopefully that 11 year old learns not to pull shit like that again.

Edited by PockyAddict1989
  • Like 1

It's what they deserve. People need to be accountable for the shit they post online. 

I will love to see more companies taking steps to protect their artists. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Lol at people saying suing an 11 year is too much. 

I don’t care how old you are, you have no right to falsely accuse of someone and ruin their life. Imagine if someone did this to you. The more laxed you are about the situation, the more people think they can get away with this using their age as an excuse. I’m glad she’s being punished. Hopefully this teaches her a lesson

Edited by AwkwardMango
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Tea 1

I wonder if all the people saying suing a child is horrible are against punishing this child too?
Just a kid no way he could have known it was wrong right? /s

• Like 1
  • Tea 6
  • WTF 1

I feel no sympathy for this kid because there is no way she didn't know what she said was wrong. I hope this is a huge wake up call for her since she deserves to be sued for what she said. I also feel sorry for her ex's because I bet she'd sue them for something the moment they broke up. 

5 hours ago, NoIdeaWhyImHere said:

I wonder if all the people saying suing a child is horrible are against punishing this child too?

are you really comparing a kid who made an edgy tweet (who should be punished in some way but not sued by a multimillionaire company) to one that was involved in human trafficking and sexual exploitation? it's disgusting that so many women have been taken advantage of and you're comparing their case to a tweet made about your rich, successful idol 

• Like 3
  • Clown 3
  • Dislike 8

1 minute ago, anko said:

are you really comparing a kid who made an edgy tweet (who should be punished in some way but not sued by a multimillionaire company) to one that was involved in human trafficking and sexual exploitation? it's disgusting that so many women have been taken advantage of and you're comparing their case to a tweet made about your rich, successful idol 

the point, which you missed, is whether children should be held accountable for their actions or not.

besides it's most likely more than just an "edgy tweet" if police decided to press charges. that has nothing to do with the company. they just hand over the evidence.

and let's not treat idols like they aren't human beings. it's really fucking ugly.

• Like 6

Just now, Metronomy said:

the point, which you missed, is whether children should be held accountable for their actions or not.

besides it's most likely more than just an "edgy tweet" if police decided to press charges. that has nothing to do with the company. they just hand over the evidence.

and let's not treat idols like they aren't human beings. it's really fucking ugly.

it is still tasteless to bring up the case when they are no where near comparable. they could have made their point without bringing it up. i'm pretty sure the people who replied to this thread saying that "suing is horrible" were talking about the context of this tweet situation, so to act as if they'd see no problem with the culprit being a child and getting away unscathed by default doesn't sit right with me

• Like 2
  • Dislike 8

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, anko said:

are you really comparing a kid who made an edgy tweet (who should be punished in some way but not sued by a multimillionaire company) to one that was involved in human trafficking and sexual exploitation? it's disgusting that so many women have been taken advantage of and you're comparing their case to a tweet made about your rich, successful idol Thank

Thank you for telling me that making a sexual harassment accusation is considered "edgy tweet" 

Did you ever think that if she threw that accusations at an idol with a much smaller fandom than jungkook then that idol career and livelihood might as well been buried. There's so much damage that could happened from  her  "edgy tweet"

Let's not pretend that not all 12 y.o are a naive and innocent kids who don't know what they're doing, whatever the crime, they should pay the consequences

Edited by Joey
  • Like 4

Was it a filed accusation or just some annoying kid being an idiot on twitter?

• Dislike 1

11 hours ago, NoIdeaWhyImHere said:

yikes how can u compare this, completely tonedeaf

• Like 1
  • Clown 6
  • Dislike 3

Anyone who excuses this as "edgy tweet" shit is wrong, no one should have their career put on the line because of demented kids with the motive to ruin an idol's life. No normal child does this, she may not have known what sexual assault is but you can tell her intentions was to harm Jungkook no matter what. Also wtf are her parents doing, why is she even a sasaeng at the age of 11? 😒

Kpop stans didn't have a problem harassing that little girl BTS collabed with on Christmas and celebrated that she lost her sponsorship cause she was an "animal abuser", but now want to defend this and and make excuses. 

• Like 6
  • Tea 1

7 hours ago, anko said:

So being rich and successful suddenly makes it ok to get attacked with false sexual harassment accusations that were actually trending on social media..no wonder its just kpop for y'all and not deep..bet they are not real humans for you since its kpop

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, koyakoya said:

Anyone who excuses this as "edgy tweet" shit is wrong, no one should have their career put on the line because of demented kids with the motive to ruin an idol's life. No normal child does this, she may not have known what sexual assault is but you can tell her intentions was to harm Jungkook no matter what. Also wtf are her parents doing, why is she even a sasaeng at the age of 11? 😒

Kpop stans didn't have a problem harassing that little girl BTS collabed with on Christmas and celebrated that she lost her sponsorship cause she was an "animal abuser", but now want to defend this and and make excuses. 

shes a sasaeng?

39 minutes ago, RS92 said:

So being rich and successful suddenly makes it ok to get attacked with false sexual harassment accusations that were actually trending on social media..no wonder its just kpop for y'all and not deep..bet they are not real humans for you since its kpop

exactly where did i say that being rich and successful makes it fine for them to receive such accusations? being "rich and successful" = having the luxury of being shielded by your fans and your name protected by your company, whereas that is not the case for others so we can't pretend they're on the same boat

• Like 1
  • Tea 1
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 2