Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Belkiss

BigHit has sued the NCTzen who accused Jungkook of sexual harassment

Suing in these cases usually results in fines. Not jail time, so the 11 year old wont be arrested.

But still, it's what they deserve. Everyone talks shit of celebs but when you lead to accusing someone sexual harrassment that goes beyond "edginess"

• Like 8

If you can throw around false accusations then you deserve the consequences no matter what age. She knew she was wrong and still did it. Remember you can't say whatever you want on the internet; there's always going to be some sort of consequence. 

• Like 8
  • Tea 1

Of gosh, she’s 11?? What are her parents doing...😬 yikes 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

off topic but the way I get a mini heart attack every time I see a thread with the "hot" tag even before I have the time to read the title and comprehend what's happening... Lmao. If it isn't anything to worry about I calm down and if it is something big I enter full heart attack mode but I get startled anyways. Truly PTSD lmao. 

Edited by Gerimolda
  • Tea 1

11 years old and already doing horrible stuff like this?? holy shit

• Like 1

RIP any guy that is so unfortunate to meet that girl in the future.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Those kids have access to social media way too young it's why they end up acting like that. Screen probably burned their neurons

Edited by Primazaza
  • Like 1

I didn’t even knew what sex was when I was 11 let alone rape ... 

what a stupid kid ._.

• Like 5

While it may seem a bit harsh since they are so young I don't entirely disagree with what Big Hit is doing either. That behavior could get a lot worse as time goes on if something isn't done now. 

I mean even if they technically are suing the kid it doesn’t guarantee it’ll go through in court at the end. This kid needs a proper scare to wake up and face reality. As do her parents. I hope she changes for the better after this.

• Like 2

a really good lesson for the kid that ones actions can lead to dire consequences!! 

Some of you are acting as if the kid is going to get thrown in jail or something. That’s not going to happen. We all know she’ll get a reprimand and a fine but it’ll teach her (and others like her) a valuable lesson about how actions have consequences. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, eli said:

seems a bit much to sue an 11 year old for being edgy on twitter

1. 11yo kid shouldnt be on twitter at all.

2. 11yo kid shouldnt be edgy with throwing sexual harassment accusations this easily. She was "witty" enough to know this kind of thing can ruin ones career.

3. Her parents already failed since n. 1 and 2 happened. So leaving educating the kid up to them is certain fail. 

4. 11yo kid wont be send to jail. More likely parents will get fined and she will have to see psychologist (but its Korea so most likely it will just be fine).

5. If she doesnt get any consequences at the age of 15 we can expect her going around and accusing guys she doesnt like of raping her. Which can really end up with someones life being destroyed. 

6. You need start to teach kids these things as well. If you let kids be trash to the point of throwing sexual harassment accusation at the age of 11, they wont miraculously grow into decent adults. 

Edited by Danee Danee
  • Like 14

15 minutes ago, Danee Danee said:

1. 11yo kid shouldnt be on twitter at all.

2. 11yo kid shouldnt be edgy with throwing sexual harassment accusations this easily. She was "witty" enough to know this kind of thing can ruin ones career.

3. Her parents already failed since n. 1 and 2 happened. So leaving educating the kid up to them is certain fail. 

4. 11yo kid wont be send to jail. More likely parents will get fined and she will have to see psychologist (but its Korea so most likely it will just be fine).

5. If she doesnt get any consequences at the age of 15 we can expect her going around and accusing guys she doesnt like of raping her. Which can really end up with someones life being destroyed. 

6. You need start to teach kids these things as well. If you let kids be trash to the point of throwing sexual harassment accusation at the age of 11, they wont miraculously grow into decent adults. 

apparently you see suing as the only way to teach a kid something, i disagree

• Like 4
  • Dislike 12

Man, when I read under-age, I thought she was gonna be around 17 or something, not freaking 11 years old. I feel for her parents that will most likely have to pay some sort of fine, but this will be a lesson for her to know that actions have consequences, and for her parents to monitor what thier brat is doing online.

crazy that a 11 year old is this VILE

getting fined is what she deserves

• Like 1

Is this the shit on Closer or someone else? Because if it is, SM better take action against the ones making up stuff about Jungwoo as well. Regardless of age, she needs to learn that making up untrue and very harmful rumours about someone is unacceptable and has real consequences. It's not healthy to be acting like this at such a young age tbh. I hope her parents keep a close watch and take this opportunity to educate her so this kind of behaviour can be rectified. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, eli said:

apparently you see suing as the only way to teach a kid something, i disagree

So... What do you expect them to do. 😄 Like literally.

Her parents already failed to raise her well (or even know what she is doing around the net) so leaving them teaching her is out of question.

Draging her to police is the best way since they can force the parents to pay for psychologist, extra education etc. Kids dont go to jail for this, in most cases (if it isnt murderor such) its not even on their record and the parents deserve to go through a bit of a mud for raising 11yo kid to do something like this.

Or should the company leave their employees image to be tainted by some little bitch thinking throwing sexual harassment accusations around is funny.

Or should they send gorillas to beat her up?

Waiting for your suggestions. Lol. 

Im not NCTzen neither Army so I wasnt watching the mess in real time. But honestly as a women everyone who thinks using sexual harassment card to dishonor someone deserves good nice slap no matter on which side they are and how old they are. Honestly if I did this shit (especially at her age) my mom would kill me and my freedom would end for a real long time most like for longer then your usual idol group life span is. 

Edited by Danee Danee
  • Like 7
  • Tea 1

59 minutes ago, Danee Danee said:

So... What do you expect them to do. 😄 Like literally.

Her parents already failed to raise her well (or even know what she is doing around the net) so leaving them teaching her is out of question.

Draging her to police is the best way since they can force the parents to pay for psychologist, extra education etc. Kids dont go to jail for this, in most cases (if it isnt murderor such) its not even on their record and the parents deserve to go through a bit of a mud for raising 11yo kid to do something like this.

Or should the company leave their employees image to be tainted by some little bitch thinking throwing sexual harassment accusations around is funny.

Or should they send gorillas to beat her up?

Waiting for your suggestions. Lol. 

Im not NCTzen neither Army so I wasnt watching the mess in real time. But honestly as a women everyone who thinks using sexual harassment card to dishonor someone deserves good nice slap no matter on which side they are and how old they are. Honestly if I did this shit (especially at her age) my mom would kill me and my freedom would end for a real long time most like for longer then your usual idol group life span is. 

i really dont care enough to make a whole plan on what else they couldve done, i just dont agree to suing a 11 year old kid is the best option.

i also dont agree on all the comments about how awful her parents are or that they didnt raise her well and they cant teach them or whatever, idk about u but ive done dumb shit when i was that age and my parents raised me well, kids just do dumb shit. so i also dont agree on the "if nothing happens now they will turn out a horrible monster later" or whatever yall think will apparently happen

hell, when i was 12 a guy i knew threatened to kill me on MSN. guess what, even without police getting into the whole thing the guy turned out fine now that he grew up and isnt a bratty 12 year old anymore. crazy, i know

• Like 2
  • Clown 4
  • Dislike 8
  • WTF 2

I mean getting sued at 11Y.O is a bit harsh but they deserved it in a way, kids should learn to be more respectful and thoughtful.

1 hour ago, eli said:

i really dont care enough to make a whole plan on what else they couldve done, i just dont agree to suing a 11 year old kid is the best option.

i also dont agree on all the comments about how awful her parents are or that they didnt raise her well and they cant teach them or whatever, idk about u but ive done dumb shit when i was that age and my parents raised me well, kids just do dumb shit. so i also dont agree on the "if nothing happens now they will turn out a horrible monster later" or whatever yall think will apparently happen

hell, when i was 12 a guy i knew threatened to kill me on MSN. guess what, even without police getting into the whole thing the guy turned out fine now that he grew up and isnt a bratty 12 year old anymore. crazy, i know

this recently happened

in 2015 a 15 y.o threatened to shoot RM in their concert (from twittter) causing  a whole concert got cut off, panicking. Big hit didn't do anyting about this person. Fast forward 5 years later ( week ago to be precise) that same person were laughing about it with their friends. Some kids might turn out alright some don't, why take a chance? Suing this kid might make them a better person

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Tea 10

Finally BigHit is doing smth to protect BTS, and kpop fans are complaining because they used to think they can throw any hate against BTS without any consequences. Actually it's nice to see them being afraid and stressed. They excuse any shit, from death threats to false accusation of SH and call it 'kpop beef' etc, when it comes to BTS. The same people are ranting 24/7 about idols menthal health and bashing the companies for doing nothing to protect their favs from haters. The fake, disgusting hypocrites, as always.

Anyway, no one is gonna put 11 y.o. in jail. BH got emails from Army, found out IDs of haters who trended hashtag and tried to ruin JK's career and sent it to the police. And then Korean laws will decide what the dumb kids deserve, not kpop fans from twitter or OH.

• Like 12