Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Belkiss

BigHit has sued the NCTzen who accused Jungkook of sexual harassment

I never understand whats going on in heads of kids like her. Hope they dont drop the case. Otherwise she will never learn the lesson.

• Like 2

Lol oh well. That person should have been focused on living their life instead of trying to ruin someone else’s. No sympathy.

• Tea 1

Wait so she's 11 years old? lol Is she gonna have to apologize at the police station then?

Both Armies and NCTzens are beyond disgusting in that whole exchange (not a generality but plenty of edgy Twitter warriors). I've seen them throwing words they will regret. 

I've seen people calling Jungkook sexual predator, other calling Jungwoo homophobic predator they even went as far to call x member pedophile. To the point I've been mass blocking people cause I don't want to see that. 

• Like 3
  • Tea 15
  • Dislike 2

It's a good that BigHit aren't tolerating hate comments.

I don't really see what the hater being and NCTzen has got to do with anything though?

• Like 17
  • Tea 5

7 minutes ago, juniordud said:

Both Armies and NCTzens are beyond disgusting in that whole exchange (not a generality but plenty of edgy Twitter warriors). I've seen them throwing words they will regret. 

I've seen people calling Jungkook sexual predator, other calling Jungwoo homophobic predator they even went as far to call x member pedophile. To the point I've been mass blocking people cause I don't want to see that. 

then SM should sue those fans 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Tea 1

18 minutes ago, A h n said:

I don't think that the fact that she's a fan of NCT is relevant, tbh

Right!! Like why does that matter???

• Like 5

asdfgh even 11 year old have to learn, some have to learn the hard way. feel no sympathy at all.
watch your mouths kids.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Tea 1
  • Dislike 1

Good job from BH this time

SM should do smthg for its artists as well

And hoping this move can scare some stupid knetizens and make them think twice before leaving hurtful words to attack celebrities in the future

• Like 2
  • Love 1

why 11yo kids are even allowed to use twitter smh

• Like 1

I don’t even feel sorry for her. It’s good she got sued- then she’ll learn it’s not acceptable to spew defamatory comments that could damage someone’s life. 

• Like 2

Parents just shouldn't let their kids get social media at 11 y/o....let alone even get them a phone.

• Like 4

I dont care how old you are, false accusations of sexual crimes are very serious thing that is not to be taken lightly. apparently her parents werent able to teach her that, so someone else had to.

• Like 17
  • Love 1

I love Jaehyun with all my Heart

But some nctzens were trash 

Can t defend them

Good, better learning her lesson  now that it's a little kid and nothing serious will happen to her that in the future when the punishment could be much worse. 

It what they deserve..If 11 yr olds cant act their age and have the guts to accuse someone of sexual harassment falsely, they sure can handle the consequences and should face the consequences or else they will grow to be the same in future..

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

And that's the tea. Deserved!

Edited by car door guy
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, babushka said:

suing an 11-year old is too much tbh

Obviously, since she is a kid, it's her parents that are going to have to pay the price of not raising and monitoring their child properly - as they should imo.

• Like 9

I mean obviously 11 year old won't go to prison lmao 

but to throw such accusation at that age is O.o

I didn't even know what sex is at that age 

• Like 9
  • Love 1