Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
love

do you wear fragrance? what type/scent?

perfume, cologne, body sprays, shower gels, lotions...

what's your go-to fragrance?  or do you just use soap/deodorant and call it good? lol

Clarin's Eau de Jardins during the day and Jardins de Bagatelle by Guerlain if I'm going out in the evening.

My go-to perfume is Noir by Tom Ford. I love darker/sultrier scents so it's perfect for me.

Day to day though when I don't really need to smell classy and shit I just use this random victorias secret spray I own

My godmother offered me a cat shaped perfume last Christmas. It was mainly bought because of the cat shape, but it ended smelling surprisingly good so now I wear it when I got out haha. It’s called Gattina, the bottle is cute uwu

Before that I used to wear a perfume a friend bought me from Sephora a few years ago... forgot the name. I didn’t wear it often so it lasted 5 good years lmao. It smelled nice but never had the habit of putting in perfume. 

my fave scents are sweet or fresh. my most fave perfume is Armani Si Fiori.

I love sweet fruity scents, I'm currently using DKNY Be Delicious. Another fav of mine is Nina by Nina Ricci, I like apples.

I use Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden, it's the only perfume that doesn't make me sick.

Perceive by Avon. Been using it for well over ten years, it's lovely.

depends on my mood when i wake up

but mostly i use Bath & Body Works mist fragrances 

I use Dolce (Rosa Excelsa) from Dolce & Gabanna, it's sweet and floral, I like it but it's too strong (and expensive) for me. 

l like dior, but sometimes perfume bought from non famous shops also smells nice.

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle INTENSE (regular version is so screechy and strong 😓)

It smells clean but sexy at the same time.

DKNY Be Delicious too when I work out

I use performed from DIY brands, they produced scents you probably won't see big brands selling because they are less popular but I love things that are less popular.

The best perfume I've ever smelled was Jean Paul Gaultier, Burberry also has some really nice ones :ahmagah:

I have a lot of different fragrances, most are sample or travel sizes (I have scentbird subscription and I purchase samples/decants from other places). But I have a bunch of full bottles too. It's kinda become a hobby of mine, I watch a lot of youtube reviews and post some of my own reviews, check my fragrantica page

https://www.fragrantica.com/member/1188338