Sign in to follow this  
rananicolee

TX Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick says that elderly people should sacrifice themselves basically for the good of the economy

Posted (edited)

Lemme just say that the majority of Texans do agree with this man. There are counties in Texas that are currently under a shelter in place. He cares more about the economy than the health of Texans!

Edited by rananicolee

Holy shit i'm from texas and had no idea. The fuck people! 

suddenly I feel good about my shitty gov

the economy collapsing is worse then dying too this man...............okay wow.:._.:

LOL dont go around bragging around being one of the best countries if you cannot even take care of your population during pandemic

it must be too nice being politician, they forget their place

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Bu2tyful4nia said:

the economy collapsing is worse then dying too this man...............okay wow.:._.:

We have the worst government in Texas. They turned this pandemic into something about anti-abortion also. I hate it here. I truly do. 

I can write paragraphs explaining how immoral is this statement, but it will be wasted on someone who obviously doesn’t care about it. So I’ll say this instead: the elderly are majority of your voting base and you just committed political suicide. 

• Like 1
  • Tea 1

20 minutes ago, RiseLikeACrowTit said:

Karma spotted this ahole, let's see if he can keep his word

Too late for him considering numerous TX counties are making shelter in place orders. He's a clown. The majority of Texans don't agree with his stupid ideas. 

the scariest part is that too many people have acted and implied things like this for years now-like after the voting debacle, the hate towards the older generation was at the point where even people on this site were saying they just wished they'd just go away because they ruin everything.  so this doesn't surprise, me at all

On 3/24/2020 at 8:16 PM, Solfa said:

I can write paragraphs explaining how immoral is this statement, but it will be wasted on someone who obviously doesn’t care about it. So I’ll say this instead: the elderly are majority of your voting base and you just committed political suicide. 

If the GOP don't get their incompetence under control, it won't be political suicide so much as homicide. Elderly conservatives can't vote if they're dead. These politicians are so concerned with maintaining power in the short term that they can't see the forest for the trees.