Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Koya

announcement Events Team recruitment: looking for Game Hosts & GFX Designers!

header.png

The Events Team is looking to expend their family. You like hosting games or creating designs? Come and join!

title 1.png

The Events team is in charge of entertaining Onehallyu's members with various games and events all year long. Our duty can go from holiday themed events such as Christmas, to seasonal events like OHgwarts, passing by various contests and mini-games that are up to the creativity of each of our members!

• Host members are in charge of creating and hosting games for the Onehallyu community. As a host you are expected to create and host your own games and events, but also to collaborate with the team for large scale events, to take part in the team discussion, to assist users and be active in the different activities the team has.
  • Graphics members are in charge of assisting the team for their needs of graphic content. The graphics can be content for games and events (e.g. banners), items for the events prizes and unique items (e.g. lockets, stamps, etc.), to take part in the team discussion, to assist users and be active in the different activities the team has.

Of course, you have the possibility to be both host and graphics member if you are at ease with both tasks.

title 2.png

The Events team is currently searching for both host and graphics members.

The recruitment is open to everyone, even without game hosting experience. Our members are willing to help anyone interested into joining the team in having their first hosting experience on Onehallyu. If you are hesitant to apply because of that, do not hesitate to contact us.

If you wonder if you're fit for the positions we're opening, you can look through the qualifications we expect:

• From a host member: interest in team project, organization, motivation, availability / free time, reliable internet access, maturity to deal with others and a good behavior on the forum.
  • From a graphic member: access to editing software, ability to create designs and gifs, creativity, availability / free time, maturity to deal with others and a good behavior on the forum.

title 3.png

If you are applying to become a host member, please fill this form and send it through PM to @Koya:

Spoiler
Username:
Timezone & Location:
How many hours a day/week are you on OneHallyu?:
Have you ever hosted a game on OneHallyu? If yes, please link us the thread if it still exists:
What are your strengths?:
What are your weaknesses?:
Do you like group projects and work well in a team? Why / why not?:
Create a mock OP of a game you would host on OneHallyu, here are some examples  123 (graphics are not needed):
Do you have any warning points?:
Anything else you'd like us to know?:

If you are applying to become a graphics member, please fill this form and send it through PM to @Koya:

Spoiler
Username:
Timezone & Location:
How many hours a day/week are you on OneHallyu?:
What are your strengths?:
What are your weaknesses?:
I - Create graphics for the Love Gamblers game and post them under spoiler:
II - Create a banner for the slider on the main page of OH for the Love Gamblers game post under spoiler:
III - Create a locket with the given image post under spoiler:
V - Create a stamp with the given gifs and given dimensions post under a spoiler:
If you have any other graphics you want to showcase, you can put them here:
Extra Skills:
Do you have any warning points?:
Anything else you'd like us to know?:

For the I, II, III and IV entries, here's the material you need to make them:
Spoiler

I- Create graphics for the Love Gamblers game:

• You need to create a thread banner for it with the title Love Gamblers (it would be placed where the boded red letters are located in the mock OP).
  • Create sub-banners for the categories bolded in green (Gameplay, Rules, Prizes).
  • Info: the max length on OH posts is 930, images that are above this length will be resized down.

Game mock op inside spoiler:

Spoiler

LOVE GAMBLERS

GAMEPLAY
To play this game, you will be given 20 Love Coins each.
There will be 10 rounds and before playing the round, you will have to bet on the outcome of the round.
I will start the round by asking everyone to bet on X, Y or Z option in their game PM, then we'll process through the round.

If you bet on the correct option (the correct answer, the winner, etc.) you will double the number of coins you bet!

If you bet on the wrong option (the wrong answer, the loser, etc.) you will lose the coins you bet!

The rounds can be about anything.

RULES
- You have to bet for every round. If you skip a round I will automatically remove 3 Love Coins from your count.
More than 3 rounds skipped get you disqualified from the game.
- You can not bet the same amount of coins 2 rounds in a row.
- If you lost all your coins, you can request a loan to the bank (aka get 10 Love Coins from the ones you got in the tasks of the Valentine Shop Event, knowing that it can make you lose Love Coins from what you already claimed).

PRIZES
At the end of the game, you win the number of Love Coins you have left, so bet well!

Additionally, the ones with the most love coins will get these prizes:

1st place: 3 plats + 100,000 wons
2nd place: 2 plats + 50,000 wons
3rd place: 1 plat + 10,000 wons

II- Create a banner for the Love Gamblers game:

• You need to create a banner that will appear on the main page of OH.
  • Info: the size of the banners is 595*350px.

III- Create a Locket:

• Using the pictures create two lockets.
  • You need to provide the locket in normal size as well as 125*125 px.
  • The locket image is up to you.
  • Locket example: fGdLwoY.png

Images you need to put inside a locket:

Spoiler

1st locket:

87702aa2e3f803862d4a9250f4f9f913.jpg

2nd locket:

b7e1cf9bc3036368c95ee721271360e8.jpg

IV- Create a Stamp:

• You need to create a stamp with the given gifs.
  • The stamps dimensions are 140*110px.
  • The file size needs to be below 1.5mb, so you will need to cut off some frames.
  • Gifs you need to use in the given order:
Spoiler

500_97920_1582927065.gif

tumblr_p50uca6iGN1tsqtheo1_500.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=16277643

original.gif

If you want to join the team and do both hosting and graphics duties, please fill the form of the position you think you will assume more. For example, if you think you'll mostly do graphics and host from time to time, fill the graphics form. But if you think you'll host more and do graphics only when our graphics members are busy with other tasks, fill the game host form.

title 4.png

The applications are open until the 18th of April.

However, we will review each application as they come. That means, if you apply today, we will directly discuss your application and give you a reply on it (won't be on the same day since we need a bit of time to discuss it). So don't wait until the end to apply, you might be in the team by the end of the week! ^_^

If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us directly via this thread or through PMs!

We'll be anticipating your application~

- gfx by @Rei-chama -

• Love 5

11 minutes ago, eli said:

can i apply for the position of taking care of the event team prize account 

Sure! All you have to do is:

• apply to become a member of the team
  • put on hard work for months/years
  • be reliable
  • gain my trust
  • work even harder
  • defeat all your enemies
  • be the the very best that no one ever was
  • be rewarded a nobel prize
  • gain my trust even more
  • become events team coordi when i retire because only the coordi can take care of that account 👀  

26 minutes ago, Koya said:

Sure! All you have to do is:

• apply to become a member of the team
  • put on hard work for months/years
  • be reliable
  • gain my trust
  • work even harder
  • defeat all your enemies
  • be the the very best that no one ever was
  • be rewarded a nobel prize
  • gain my trust even more
  • become events team coordi when i retire because only the coordi can take care of that account 👀  

also stan alpacas

9 minutes ago, Haruwu said:

677945161925394434.png?v=1

Haru comeback 2020?????????????? 677945161925394434.png?v=1

1 minute ago, Koya said:

Haru comeback 2020?????????????? 677945161925394434.png?v=1

that would be fun 677945161925394434.png?v=1

• Love 1