snsdJM

announcement One Last Time, One Last Goodbye from The Events Team

1769238804_1-by1.png.bffb8aaa464cfb52278562a8d7332764.png

Hey everyone your events coordi snsdJM here with a goodbye thread but this time for one last time as this is my goodbye thread

After being part of the team for years i have decided that is time to hang the crown hehe and finally step down

It was a hard decision cause sometimes change is hard and after being part of the team for over 5 years now is kind of part of my life to work here but i am now busier so handling this has become harder for me so i think is time.

I have a lot of things i want to say so here it goes

318158960_1-by2.png.c506d9582ba8fd0b365b9fe61090a86a.png

First of all to my team, the team i lead for years i want to thank all the members that have been a part of the team for all these years, without you guys the team would not be as awesome as it is now

We really went through a lot when the team started we had not the best reputation as we didn't host as many yearly events but now our team really has grown so much and we do so many events a year in a large scale as well, i will truly miss doing all the events. I cannot wait to see what you guys do

To our current members Koya, Moongin, anh, rei and trashie i know you guys will continue doing great things for OH and bringing even more bigger and fun events. I know i leave the team in good hands with Koya and that she will be an even better coordi than i was. Gonna miss you all is gonna be weird going to discord and not being in our cord

To the members that are now gone like ayyu,tee,babys,ahjumma and more. Thank you for all the years we worked and spent together

1 -by3.png

To all the staff in OH thank you for your hard-work and for making OH an awesome place

To the admins, mods & bekki, thank you for keeping OH alive and making it what it is now. To bekki specially thank you for being my go to admin for everything and for allowing me to make the events i envisioned a reality

To the graphics team & zee, thank you for always helping us with the graphics for our events, the themes, the images, items all of it without you guys the visions we had for our events wouldnt have been as awesome. To zee specially thank you for always helping me out with everything you are truly awesome and you truly always would listen to any vision i wanted for graphics you are da best

To awards, chocopanda and katt, thank you for everything to panda and katt i enjoyed our talks

To press & translation thank you for the help you guys gave me either judging contest or promoting our events.

To the tech thank you for reviving OH

1 -by4.png

First of all thank you to everyone that engaged in taking part in any of our events from playing, to buying the items, stamps we had in store without you guys participating our events wouldnt be the same.

We always made events with the purpose for people to enjoy them so i hope you all did. I had fun hosting all the themed events for xmas,halloween and specially our big summer events like the heist,ohgwarts and more

My favorite event to host for you all was Fandom Wars it was a rough thing to do since that was my baby i created it from the ground up but i really enjoyed and it was awesome to see how talented you all are and to see it grow and even be made in other forums

Once again thank you to everyone that played and enjoyed our events. Please continue to support our team even when im no longer here since our current team is really slaying the game the valentine event is amazing

From this point Koya is the sole coordi of the events team so if you need something, she is there and she truly is amazing i leave you guys in good hands

Thank you OH for all these awesome years of

kpop, events, games and more

1 -by5.png

• Love 28

thank you for everything JM 💙 you have been an excellent coordi, a fantastic game host, and an overall positive influence on OH the entire time i've been here (and longer!) 

best wishes for the future and good luck with everything xx 

• Love 3

Thanks for all the work you put on everything related to events and even beyond that, you've really did a great job. I hope a flowery path for your future as well. You did well JM!!!!

Resultado de imagem para wonho hug gif

• Love 1

Good luck with everything. You and the events team put some really great things together! Thank you!

spacer.png

• Love 1

Thanks for being an amazing lead. You taught me so much and made me a better host. It is sad to see you leave as you have been such a big presence of the events team. I truly think you were a gem in this forum and everyone will miss you. I hope you succeed in everything you do irl and you are met with joy and love every step of the way!

To nellie, you will be an awesome lead i am sure. You worked with jm and you have already done so much. It is an end of an era but it is the beginning of a new one. Best of luck to the OH Events Team!

• Love 3

Time for a little emotional speech~

You've accepted me in your team when I was still quite a newbie on OH and I still had so much to learn about OH and its community. You and the other members of the team really have been a great support to me and helped me getting better and confident in doing what I like - such as hosting. I've learnt a lot from you so I wanted to say thank you. You've always been encouraging the members of the team in doing what they liked the most and providing support. You really were a good coordi on which we could count on. And I'm thankful to how you devoted yourself in the team to lead it to the best! And I'm also really thankful to how you didn't give up on me when I almost left.

I'll surely miss our killer duo of putting-up-events-together-last-minute-even-when-we're-super-busy 515246697212018688.png?v=1.

I'm counting on you to pay us a visit in games or on the cord from time to time uwu

I wish you the best and I hope I'll make your proud! ♥️ 

• Love 3

2 hours ago, love said:

thank you for everything JM 💙 you have been an excellent coordi, a fantastic game host, and an overall positive influence on OH the entire time i've been here (and longer!) 

best wishes for the future and good luck with everything xx 

aww omg thank you so much ❤️

2 hours ago, Crescent said:

the end of an era

hehe but a new one is beginning and nel's will be as good or even better stay tuned for the team

2 hours ago, Shinki said:

Thanks for all the work you put on everything related to events and even beyond that, you've really did a great job. I hope a flowery path for your future as well. You did well JM!!!!

Resultado de imagem para wonho hug gif

aww thx ❤️

2 hours ago, Bluebells and Snowdrops said:

Thank you for all of the things you have done for this site. Thank you for making this place a fun, cool and entertaining place to be. I hope life will treat you well in the future

thank you so much <3, glad all the events we did were fun and entertained you. hope you continue supporting the team

2 hours ago, OutroTear said:

Good luck with everything. You and the events team put some really great things together! Thank you!

spacer.png

thx <3333

2 hours ago, Kai Ackerman said:

We haven't interacted much but I know you did a lot for the forum

I hope you take care and I wish you health and all the best in your life

♥️

thank you so much <33333

• Love 3

2 hours ago, Akidoki said:

Thanks for being an amazing lead. You taught me so much and made me a better host. It is sad to see you leave as you have been such a big presence of the events team. I truly think you were a gem in this forum and everyone will miss you. I hope you succeed in everything you do irl and you are met with joy and love every step of the way!

To nellie, you will be an awesome lead i am sure. You worked with jm and you have already done so much. It is an end of an era but it is the beginning of a new one. Best of luck to the OH Events Team!

aki thank you so much, you were honestly a really good member of the team and a good game host. I know you are doing great things <333

2 hours ago, Koya said:

Time for a little emotional speech~

You've accepted me in your team when I was still quite a newbie on OH and I still had so much to learn about OH and its community. You and the other members of the team really have been a great support to me and helped me getting better and confident in doing what I like - such as hosting. I've learnt a lot from you so I wanted to say thank you. You've always been encouraging the members of the team in doing what they liked the most and providing support. You really were a good coordi on which we could count on. And I'm thankful to how you devoted yourself in the team to lead it to the best! And I'm also really thankful to how you didn't give up on me when I almost left.

I'll surely miss our killer duo of putting-up-events-together-last-minute-even-when-we're-super-busy 515246697212018688.png?v=1.

I'm counting on you to pay us a visit in games or on the cord from time to time uwu

I wish you the best and I hope I'll make your proud! ♥️ 

nel you gonna get me emotional, you are honestly such an amazing member to the team and you know it cause all that hard work is what made you what you are now an amazing coord. 

I know you will lead the team so well and will make them an even greater one, gonna miss you so much and i will to drop by <3333:lovestruck:

• Love 2

thank you for everything, JM. i wish you the best for your future and thanks for your hardwork through the years. ❤️

• Love 1

Oh JM.  I'm going to miss communicating with you.  Please don't be a stranger and continue to chat with me!  But you were a great person to work with.  We often rebounded ideas and proposals off each other, and I will be forever grateful.  Thank you for being a good friend.

Wish you luck on your goals man!

• Love 1

Thank you for everything our forever coordi

tbh before I joined the events I had a very different image of you, you looked kinda cold and too straightforward but after joining the events Even for a little while I get to know other sides of you, thanks for all your warm advice and words, the encouragement and I really hope we can see you around OH when possible

good luck with your life<3 love you 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Sofs said:

thank you for everything, JM. i wish you the best for your future and thanks for your hardwork through the years. ❤️

thank you sof <3333

2 hours ago, sweetjohoney said:

Oh JM.  I'm going to miss communicating with you.  Please don't be a stranger and continue to chat with me!  But you were a great person to work with.  We often rebounded ideas and proposals off each other, and I will be forever grateful.  Thank you for being a good friend.

Wish you luck on your goals man!

chocosenpai gonna miss you, my first coordi friends. i will ever forget the day we were all in slack watching the s1 of produce 101 finally and i was having a mental breakdown with ong not being announced yet truly good times

gonna miss you <33333

2 hours ago, Trashie said:

Thank you for everything our forever coordi

tbh before I joined the events I had a very different image of you, you looked kinda cold and too straightforward but after joining the events Even for a little while I get to know other sides of you, thanks for all your warm advice and words, the encouragement and I really hope we can see you around OH when possible

good luck with your life<3 love you 

awww im not so shocked since some people here have told me i do seem like that but glad you got to know my other side. I am also happy i got to know before i kinda knew about you but as a team memebr i really got to know you and i truly think you are amazing good and member, will anticipate all the things you bring

gonna miss you <333333

• Love 1

nooooo icb you're leaving...but I know Koya will do an amazing job as coordi so I'm excited to see the new era of events

• Love 1

Truly the end of an era. 😭

I'll always admire the large scales event you put together, they truly were special and honestly something I've never seen any other community do. You've contributed so much to OH, and with a lot of passion! We were really lucky to have a dedicated and creative person like you on our team.

Will miss you buddy. Hope nothing but great things for you~

photo1526921597873-152692159787312654206

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Good luck with everything fellow Ongniel stan 💚

ongniel died so us ongniel stans could rise, hopefully though since they promoting at the same they meet in a show and thank you <3333

5 hours ago, beram said:

nooooo icb you're leaving...but I know Koya will do an amazing job as coordi so I'm excited to see the new era of events

she will for sure <3333

5 hours ago, craZy said:

Truly the end of an era. 😭

I'll always admire the large scales event you put together, they truly were special and honestly something I've never seen any other community do. You've contributed so much to OH, and with a lot of passion! We were really lucky to have a dedicated and creative person like you on our team.

Will miss you buddy. Hope nothing but great things for you~

photo1526921597873-152692159787312654206

aww thank you senpai, you are gonna make emotional. Gonna miss our talks and asking your help for all them graphics hehe <333333333

4 hours ago, UMJI MOODS said:

Thanks for all the time and hard work you have put in. It was greatly appreciated. :)

thank you so much <33333

Thank you for everything JM ... I learn a lot from you. Stay awesome as always! 

• Love 1

No more sliding into my discord dms for gfx nooooo 😭 

It feels weird to have you gone. I have mostly talked to you from afar, considering my 2sec into the team and chaos unleashed, so it was mostly work talk always, but I still seen you around the forum and in hosting games always trying your best to make this site alive. You were the pillar of event for so long, and you had such a unique and distinct personality and great work ethic. I'll remember your hard work and dedication, and hope the best for your future!

For Koya, Girl I know you can do it I see you done it many many time! Your dedication for this site is unreal, even if you are so busy irl you still manage to take care of all of it here as well. The whole event team is supporting you, hopefully bringing a new era to events we haven't seen before! 

💕💕💕

• Love 2

11 hours ago, snsdJM said:

ongniel died so us ongniel stans could rise, hopefully though since they promoting at the same they meet in a show and thank you <3333

They're not releasing their minis back to back for no reason... :hurr:

:cry:
i'm so sad, thank you so much for your hard work !
❤️

• Love 1