Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Ganymede

(OnePiece spoilers) I will never shut up about this panel.

kxcN68I.jpg

Law wearing corazon's fluff coat.

Luffy wearing a pirate coat  with a collar.

Kid finally joining Luffy and Law against Kaido's forces.

• Like 1

Do you have any idea as to how they will win against both Kaido and Big Mom? I doubt they can defeat both, even if they work together. 

what 

didn't they meet big mom like 300 episodes ago? is the arch not done yet i was planning to continue from where i left too but i already forgot 

i'm still waiting a panel with big mom mounting dragon form kaido  (it might will never happen but a man can hope ) and they will clap those 3. coz i don't really see them winning yet

6 minutes ago, Yeonjunator said:

what 

didn't they meet big mom like 300 episodes ago? is the arch not done yet i was planning to continue from where i left too but i already forgot 

What 💀

Whole Cake Island (BigMom's arc) started on episode 783 and finished on episode 877, right now we're on the Wano arc(Kaido's arc) which started on episode 892.

But BigMom is a major antagonist in Wano too.

11 minutes ago, rozysebelas said:

i'm still waiting a panel with big mom mounting dragon form kaido  (it might will never happen but a man can hope ) and they will clap those 3. coz i don't really see them winning yet

I think it will take more than 3 supernovas, maybe Zoro, Sanji and maybe Killer, Hawkins and XDrake will join.

1 minute ago, Hiyori said:

What 💀

Whole Cake Island (BigMom's arc) started on episode 783 and finished on episode 877, right now we're on the Wano arc(Kaido's arc) which started on episode 892.

But BigMom is a major antagonist in Wano too.

hmm i though the doflamingo ended at like 600 something. so it hasnt reach 900 episodes?

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Yeonjunator said:

hmm i though the doflamingo ended at like 600 something. so it hasnt reach 900 episodes?

Today episode 924 was released (There was a 2 week-break)

Between Doflamingo's arc and BigMom's arc there is a small but very relevant arc.

Edited by Hiyori

1 hour ago, Hiyori said:

I think it will take more than 3 supernovas, maybe Zoro, Sanji and maybe Killer, Hawkins and XDrake will join.

or my boii marco and remaining WB pirates  will join later coz now weevil can't really hunt them coz the WG are after him after they revoked the Shichibukai system. 

this panel is so hype, love it