Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Gene_e

The visuals of the male actors from TW and HK in the 80s/90s remain unmatched

Chinese as well 

even right now. Even when they do ps, it is so subtle and not as obvious as the Korean ones 

Same with koreans, I prefer the old gen (those who wefe born before 1986ish)  actors much much more . Better acting, more charisma and beauty 

2 minutes ago, Belkiss said:

Chinese as well 

even right now. Even when they do ps, it is so subtle and not as obvious as the Korean ones 

Same with koreans, I prefer the old gen (those who wefe born before 1986ish)  actors much much more . Better acting, more charisma and beauty 

Yes, but the video shows actors from TW and HK. What a class!

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Gene_e said:

Yes, but the video shows actors from TW and HK. What a class!

Who's the first one :lub:

the one on the thumbnail 

Edited by Belkiss

9 minutes ago, Belkiss said:

Who's the first one :lub:

the one on the thumbnail 

Edison Chen. You don't want to Google him, as he was involved in so many scandals... 😑 

A pity, he was so handsome indeed.

8 minutes ago, Gene_e said:

Edison Chen. You don't want to Google him, as he was involved in so many scandals... 😑 

A pity, he was so handsome indeed.

Oh fuck 

Thank you so much 

3 minutes ago, Belkiss said:

Oh fuck 

Thank you so much 

Np! 😅

this! i swear they had such a strong aura whenever they are on screen that you can't help but be attracted and admire. and the variety of their looks is not something you can

3 hours ago, Dumbledork said:

Ok so pls. I need lists. Of actors AND movies. 

same. someone please. i do recognize some of them but can't really help with the movies.

Besides the already mentioned edison chen (pity about what he did, he was seriously serving looks)

stephen chow, andy lau, leslie cheung, chow yun fat, aaron kwok and maybe Nicolas Tse 

8 hours ago, Dumbledork said:

Ok so pls. I need lists. Of actors AND movies. 

4 hours ago, caren said:

this! i swear they had such a strong aura whenever they are on screen that you can't help but be attracted and admire. and the variety of their looks is not something you can

same. someone please. i do recognize some of them but can't really help with the movies.

Besides the already mentioned edison chen (pity about what he did, he was seriously serving looks)

stephen chow, andy lau, leslie cheung, chow yun fat, aaron kwok and maybe Nicolas Tse 

I known some of the movies but not all. 

However I can add Tony Leung, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Daniel Wu and John Lone to the list of actors that appear in the video.