Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
My Everything

random twitter account says wonho is innocent

we been knew. the reason why he left mx was for the sake of the other members. he knew if he stayed with mx, people would bring all of mx down. tbh, it was for the best for wonho to leave even though he is innocent (i mean, there has been absolutely no proof that what he did was true)

• Like 1
  • Clown 1

even if he wasn’t innocent he still didn’t deserve what happened to him. his whole career got destroyed over shit that happed before he even debuted. and yes send him straight to hell plz for smoking a bit of weed with his friends.

• Like 5

hi i just made an anonymous twitter account where i post 100 tweets a day about how baekhyun kicked my puppy can someone pls make a thread about it

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Tea 1

2 minutes ago, eli said:

hi i just made an anonymous twitter account where i post 100 tweets a day about how baekhyun kicked my puppy can someone pls make a thread about it

I would like to see it

I doubt it, all Wonho needed to say was he is innocent when all these drama happened, but he didn't so not sure if these tweets are trustable right now. 

There is no need for him to get kicked out of the group if he payed back the money, but K ent companies are not about that. They need to lessen the damage to the group image, that is why he is out of the group. 🤔

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

....Umm... is this over wonho borrowing money and never paying back?

Listen... he should've never left monsta x over it thats how I feel.. at the end of the day the question is how much is wonho actually paid and how much did monsta x as a group have to pay back their company.. people tend to forget that persons such as Hyuna only could afford to buy their parents homes recently..

Shitty contracts with piss poor money distribution PLUS having to pay back your company AND still fund your videos etc.. umm.. kpop int a cheap industry

whatever I dont feel like getting into this all I have to say is.. why is she not in jail as yet? People want to throw dirty water on others to turn attention away from their own muck. 

Edited by MelanatedBeauty

Feels like as soon as he got kicked out they did one of these moves and never said anything else about him owing anything. if they really cared they would've did it the proper way and went through civic court. 

Image result for tuxedo mask my work here is done gif

I mean wbk but can we avoid posting things like this, it'll only make clowns gather together

oh my god let it go he's not coming back. kpop fans are so embarrassing

• Tea 3
  • Dislike 2

Yeah, me and my ass are also innocent.

35 minutes ago, seola said:

oh my god let it go he's not coming back. kpop fans are so embarrassing

Not kpop fans, Monbebes are so embarrassing.

• Tea 1
  • Dislike 2

Guys let it rest. There had to be more dirt on him for him to leave like that.

• Dislike 1

Posted (edited)

Wow so much drama. They should make this into a K-drama. 😮

i know GIF by The Hills

Edited by Zentiger13

truth is this chick that was friends with wonho was rich as fuck when they were close and wonho was broke af, even during no.mercy that happened 1 year after her claims he was still hella broke. at the time she was friends with him, there was absolutely no way that she would know he would debut and become successful, and if she knew he was getting all her money why the fuck she stayed being friends with him if wasnt even guaranteed to debut and become rich?? why would she would allow him to steal her knowing damn well he couldnt pay her back? why did she had to bond with the oh so innocent drug dealer that exposes "nasty kpop oppas for smoking .... weed!!11" to expose him? the same chick that literally posted on ig that jde was a psycho after she was used her to ruin wonho's image lmao. i still think he left because maybe she knew more dirty about him from his clubbing time, nothing he should be ashamed imo since he was still a minor and never got into any sort of scandal after becoming legal. especially bc regardless everything he did, he already paid for it anyway. but korean society is too sensitive about these issues. i just wish his contract with epic or universal jp still was up since no one else in world cares about this except koreans and antis.

• Like 1