Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Mogwai

interview Learn more about ANS and their musical inspirations in this OH! Press exclusive!

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.b3fe7941dbe21bc52f2aa6460ee7b07b.png

A while back, we asked you guys if you had any questions for ANS.

Find out if yours was selected in this exclusive interview with these eight ladies, and learn about their inspirations, struggles, and goals as a group.

Head on over here for the scoop!

Special shoutout to @Sakura_Harano@bryyxyn and @jiyo for their roles in making this happen 🤩

In other news, don't forget to get your questions in for AleXa!

Edited by Mogwai
  • Love 5

this interview was really nicely done :lovestruck:loved the questions and their answers seem really thoughtful and candid!

• Love 1

Yay ❤️ Thank you for the interview! I really liked the answers~

5 minutes ago, Callmeashy said:

Oh cool they answered my question^^

Congrats! ❤️

@Danee Danee I am also very happy for you because I know how much you love ANS!!

• Love 1

Omg. They answered my question. And my most favourite member answered it as well. I have been blessed. Unnie was noticed. 😍

Really guys. Thanks for the interview with them, it was really well made. I seriously love ANS and hope one day OH will be full of their fans. Girls deserve it. ♥️

• Love 3

On 3/8/2020 at 5:22 PM, love said:

this interview was really nicely done :lovestruck:loved the questions and their answers seem really thoughtful and candid!

I'm glad you guys liked the interview, and special thank you to you three for your questions!

On 3/8/2020 at 5:27 PM, Callmeashy said:

Oh cool they answered my question^^

On 3/8/2020 at 5:33 PM, Marinette said:

Yay ❤️ Thank you for the interview! I really liked the answers~

Congrats! ❤️

@Danee Danee I am also very happy for you because I know how much you love ANS!!

18 hours ago, Danee Danee said:

Omg. They answered my question. And my most favourite member answered it as well. I have been blessed. Unnie was noticed. 😍

Really guys. Thanks for the interview with them, it was really well made. I seriously love ANS and hope one day OH will be full of their fans. Girls deserve it. ♥️

Danee Danee was a must pick tbh!

Definitely keeping the door open for future collaborations with ANS~

• Love 2