Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
n3bula

Are there any popular/not nugu groups that you know but have never listened to any of their songs?

I think I listened to Flash once but I don't really remember how it sounds...
I like Seungyoun though I found out about him through MOLA.

I mean, they’re split up now but I’ve never listened to a single Wanna One song. Same for iZone, though I know I might like them if I give them a try

Posted (edited)

~90% of 4 gen BGs. I even have no idea who are popular and who are nugu among them. 

P.S. Oh! I remember one! Ateez. I know they are loved by international fans but I never listened to their songs, only to covers they did at award shows.

Edited by Augusto

A lot of girl groups, Wanna One, Winner (except that one that was really popular)... I mean I'm sure I've probably heard some of them randomly in passing but never bothered to see who it was haha..

B1A4 i guess

Posted (edited)

not "never" and not "any", but lets say mostly: Red velvet, I think I listened to maybe only two of their songs, also BTS post BST era, also Blackpink.

Edited by Hyuchan

Like mahoeity of rookies i try to give everyone chance, but some groups i just cant listen just seeing mv thumbnail

Most of the recent boy groups and pretty much every group that debuted in the last year

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

Not to the point of not listening any song but most BTOB, Winner and iKON songs. I have 0 interest in those groups.

I only check out titles, if it catched my attention, I check the album out. 90% of kpop groups are unknown to me. I can't even tell some popular groups members name. Example, SNSD, WG, APINK, DBSK, SJ etc I only use their brand name to make topic. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Many boy groups who have debuted in/after 2017 (minus Wanna One and TXT) Honestly, from 2017 to mid 2019, BTS pretty much took up a big part of my Kpop time. I didn't have much for other boy groups.Girl groups were different. I at least listen and watched their title track MVs. I know many boy groups by name. And even some background information about them. However I haven't taken the time to seriously listen to their albums. I'm trying to do better, but...

Edited by satoori
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Hm, I don't think so? I feel I probably have listened to at least one song of a group if they were popular. It could have been because it was background music for a program I watch, a music award show in which they happened to have been performers, or someone on here posted a song of theirs, and I checked out the song. So long as they aren't a new group!

I don’t know of 95% of Kpop groups both popular/unpopular.

I’ve probably listened once to a song of theirs  and watched a variety show appearance before never returning to their music again if I can’t find them entertaining.

Save for W1, Iz One, and TXT, pretty much most of the groups debuted after 2017

I don't think so, if they are popular I probably know at least one song well or watched their new comeback. I tend to keep updated even tho I don't listen to a lot of kpop songs, I usually try to watch their mv or have listened to their song on Spotify at some point. Last year I was way behind and didn't really listen to any new kpop releases but I caught up in winter time. 

Posted (edited)

wanna one ew

STV like 1 song. same as Pentagon

Edited by bronx.

i'm proud to say that i have never heard an IKON song at all LMAO (only the first few seconds of Love Scenario so that one doesn't count)

ateez, monsta x, txt (maybe i did but forgot how was it sound), winner, ikon after LS, x1- izone too

about 95% of kpup