Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
blond jenissi

What do y'all think about this?

So, there's this guy -lets call him A- that I sometimes have sex with, I've know him for a while. There's also my cousin -lets call her B- who I also consider a friend kind off and she had a long term relationship with B's best friend (not together anymore).

Recently B told me she had sex with A "by accident". I asked what she meant "by accident", she said she had had some drinks and her friend who was with them at the same house was on a different floor and left them alone so they ended up having sex. She was laughing when she told me all this and procceded to say "he's good (at sex), keep him" while still laughing.

So, my dudes, I find myself feeling like upset? or angry maybe about this whole thing even though I was not in a relationship with him nor I have romantic feelings for him. I wouldnt care if it was with some other girl but I feel upset mostly at B because we're close. I keep thinking maybe she was drunk though and wouldnt have had sex with him otherwise.

note: When me and B were in high school she'd pretty often date or have sex with guys I dated or had sex with and again would tell me while laughing but I though that would end now that we're adults. She also often puts me own with negative comments about my appearance but since it was the only problem and i have almost 0 other friends left in this crappy town i ignored it

Do I EVEN HAVE A RIGHT to be upset/angry at any of them? Am i an asshole for feeling this way??? be honest 

I'm just going to say that you don't have sex by accident. B is trying to make it seem like "oh it's no big deal". You have the right to feel how you feel. 

• Like 3

Honestly... ur cousin seems like a cunt no offense. u dont really need to feel bad about being angry at ha. also deserve a better 'friend' than that.. Also, no way they had sex on accident. And eh I guess itd depend how drunk they were. Regardless, laughing at it 2 u doesnt seem that right. I wouldnt say A is at fault since theres no feelings involved & no commitment. but ur cousin does seem to be messing with u maybe by doing it

• Like 1

i've seen people like her before and i can guarantee you that she wants to get a reaction out of you, preferably make you angry, jealous or upset. it's painfully obvious to me. people like this are miserable and get a thrill by making others feel like shit too, i really think you should ignore her and not even pay attention to what she said, just forget it, regardless if it's true or not. i'd recommend you to do this with pretty much everyone that casually throws unecessary info that might hurt you but wouldn't have made any difference if the person decided to keep it to themselves.

• Love 1

Why she always want your leftovers?

I never understand how u can get so drunk to f someone.

She doesn't sound like a friend to me,

As for the guy, if you two aren't exclusive, then you can't really fault him for exploring his options.

As for your cousin, if she knew you were intimate with A, even if it's just casual, and she slept with him, that's very tacky; and given what you said about her having a record of going after guys you've been involved. I'd say you can either confront her, or just distance yourself from her altogether, she sounds toxic.