OneHallyu

What is your Korean Birth Flower?? (Jungkook has started a trend!)

blossoms

In BTS's latest video, fans spotted a tattoo on Jungkook's arm, which turns out to be a Tiger Lily - Jungkook's korean birth flower! 

The Korean meaning beside this flower is 'Please Love Me.' (나를 사랑해줘요 - In Korean this sounds so sad and pleading 😭)
In Western flower language, Tiger Lilies are a symbol of Wealth, Positivity and Pride, because of its vibrant colours, it symbolises positivity and confidence.

This has started a twitter trend of people sharing their own Korean birth flower.

Mine is Chaenomeles (Flowering/Japanese Quince) The Korean meaning is 'Common' lmfao typical
but the Western meaning is symbolic of Luck, Prosperity, Good Fortune & Love 🥺

spacer.png

You can find out your Korean Birth Flower here
(1월 means January and 12월 means December etc.)

and you can translate the meaning beside your birth flower by copying and pasting it into Papago - the Western meanings can be found here

Do you like yours? 💖🌸

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I am hoping one of y'all is born December 20th so bad

spacer.png

1 minute ago, rananicolee said:

Someone tell me the meaning please? I can't find it lmao

Korean meaning is 'A Nobel Heart'
Prunus Mume is a Plum Blossom so it has lots of cultural meanings and significance!! Like Cherry Blossoms it is a symbol of perseverance through cold winter into spring, hope, as well as beauty, purity, and the transitoriness of life.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blossoms said:

I am hoping one of y'all is born December 20th so bad

spacer.png

Korean meaning is 'A Nobel Heart'
Prunus Mume is a Plum Blossom so it has lots of cultural meanings and significance!! Like Cherry Blossoms it is a symbol of perseverance through cold winter into spring, hope, as well as beauty, purity, and the transitoriness of life.

Oh look at that. I feel special (by twice)

Thank you!