Sign in to follow this  
craZy

announcement New Search Function

A new search function is now available! You can find it on the right hand side of the menu (if you can't see it, try hard refreshing).

Yes, it's a Google Search, because unfortunately with how massive the site is, the built-in search is just unable to rebuild itself.

So we have no other option then to implement a Google Search. It will let you search thread titles and content, sorted by relevance and date. The Member search can be found under Quick Links in the menu.

It's not as extensive as the forum's own search facilities, and we're very sorry we couldn't salvage it, but we'll continue to try and find a solution. Meanwhile, we hope this can suffice.

b8a303d14405ef6be6f707eadda54e03.gif

• Like 16
  • Love 4

but  can you search  from a specific thread?  

• Love 1

YAAY I CAN FINALLY STALK MYSELF
Image result for queen peasants gif

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, shugwi said:

but  can you search  from a specific thread?  

Add the name of the thread in quotation marks followed by your search keywords. For example:

"The Official Red Velvet (레드벨벳) Thread" Happy Birthday

This will give you posts that mention Happy Birthday in only the official RV thread.

11 minutes ago, craZy said:

Add the name of the thread in quotation marks followed by your search keywords. For example:

"The Official Red Velvet (레드벨벳) Thread" Happy Birthday

This will give you posts that mention Happy Birthday in only the official RV thread.

thank you

• Love 1

You did your best and a search is better than no search at all, thank you!!! Keep working hard we appreciate it all

b8a303d14405ef6be6f707eadda54e03.gif

• Love 1

thanks.

btw since you can't salvage all the data, can you start a search/tag function for recent threads onward? while keeping google search for the old ones.

Edited by Bitoku
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Bitoku said:

thanks.

btw since you can't salvage all the data, can you start a search/tag function for recent threads onward? while keeping google search for the old ones.

I'll see if that's possible! Sounds simple enough but the tools provided to us don't let us choose a time frame, but I'll do some digging and see what can be done.

4 minutes ago, craZy said:

I'll see if that's possible! Sounds simple enough but the tools provided to us don't let us choose a time frame, but I'll do some digging and see what can be done.

thanks, i hope it works out :chu:

• Love 1