Trashie

event [Valentine 2020] OH's Valentine Best Aesthetic Couple Event

8Z324p5.png

Are you excited to know who is OH Valentine's Aesthetic Couple This year?

It's Time to Dress up Beautifully for your Date to know

OH Valentine's Best Aesthetic Couple Event! 

For this competition, you and your match will have until February 24th 6PM EST to create matching sets for yourselves and show the best Set Chemistry Between Both of you.

XiyXOB6.png

Display Picture, Signature, Displayed Badges.

with your creativity you need to match all three with your partner

By matching it doesn't necessarily mean you have to be identical, Rather Related and connected to each other to show creativity more in this factor

F9wn4dG.png

Trashie 

Trashie

your cute host

Koya

dp-gahyeon.thumb.gif.aa444f0e1c9f37eeffa

Event Kween

CraZy

142215_111375_2231.thumb.jpg.8fa094a715e

Aesthetic Legend

You will be judged on how well you appear as partners, color choices, and overall creativity

you can only participate with your partner from the Valentine Match Maker or Singles Sign-ups thread to enter the competition. 

All entries will be double checked.

If you have any questions Ask me here

For Submissions you need to copy this:

This is my submission for a matching set @/your partner username

consecutive posts on this thread.

we'll only Look at the consecutive post with the submission @ only so make sure to follow the rules

Hp8DfCV.png

First Place: 5Plats each + 10 Love Coins 

Second Place: 3Plats each + 7 Love Coins 

Third Place: 1Plat each + 5 Love Coins 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Why its always gfx stuff to do!!

spacer.png

• Love 2
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, love said:

competing against actual gfx team members...being judged by zee...

Image result for haechan funny face

I expect purrfection

content_freakin_royalty_gif_2.gif

• Love 1
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, love said:

competing against actual gfx team members...being judged by zee...

Image result for haechan funny face

I believe in you, everything is possible, I once got 2nd place in a set contest!!
.......After a gfx member
677089790910398474.png?v=1

• LOL 1

8 hours ago, craZy said:

I expect purrfection

content_freakin_royalty_gif_2.gif

Mad The Internet GIF by moodman

my google search history: how to be creative 

8 hours ago, Koya said:

I believe in you, everything is possible, I once got 2nd place in a set contest!!
.......After a gfx member
677089790910398474.png?v=1

hskslsl watch eli carry this 

• LOL 1

3 minutes ago, RenjunSlays said:

This is my submission for a matching set with @cowboy we realised very quickly that we had NCT Dream in common, so we went with a set of our 2 biases in the group, Renjun and Haechan. 

submitting 🥰

This is my submission for a matching set with @beram

Beram stans Fromis_9 and I stan IZ*ONE, so we thought it would be cute to combine both groups to create a matching set. We picked 2 songs of theirs and made a cute comic revolving around them. So as you can see in our sigs, Nakyung dropped a Love Bomb on Yena, making her see everything in pink (La Vie en Rose).

Nakyung's line is actually part of her lyrics in love Bomb.

Stream both songs btw they're BOPS

• Love 1

This is my submission for a matching set with @lusci. 

Important note - Sig takes time to load so please be patient. :imstupid:

I wanted the set to tell a story so i made it look like a small snippet from a trailer.

I bias jeonghan and lusci biases Jin, So i decided to make the edit for these two. To make them look like lovers in a movie.

I wanted the whole thing to have an old school look with an old movie filter (which has a flickering effect and some texture to it) and a slightly grainy look. I did want some of the colours especially the red to peek through the black and white filter. to give it this soft romantic look. I made the video using scenes from Blood sweat and tears and Fear. And then converted it to a gif.

I wanted the dps to match the sig. So i edited them with the same filter. I will be playing the part of Jeonghan from the trailer and Lusci will be doing the part of Jin.

Btw for the badge arrangement we went with black and white badges. Except for the aimer one. Aimer means to love in french. And given the whole plot of the sig and the dp, it only felt right to include that badge. Also the pop of red is something we love.

P.s. we purposely switched the placement of our aimer and de grey badge. To give our sets a similar albeit different look.

The Name of our Movie is The Statue.

So the basic plot of the Snippet/Trailer is -

Jin, a curator, looks for a new job and finds it in Paris. However one moment, in a Room filled with 18 century statues, changes the course of his life forever. In one moment, as two pairs of eyes met, jin fell in love. The beautiful boy who caught his eye and his heart however is more than just a mere human. He is a spirit. A curse bound him 299 years ago to a statue of Icarus. And if he isn't able to break free before the clock strikes 12 in 3 months from now, his soul will be damned to hell.

Will jin be able to save his lover before time runs out?

And if so at what cost?

Edited by Akidoki
  • Love 1

we can always count on aki to write an essay and come up with a whole plot for any game lmaoo

just become an author sis we waiting for you to release a book

3 minutes ago, Rei-chama said:

we can always count on aki to write an essay and come up with a whole plot for any game lmaoo

just become an author sis we waiting for you to release a book

Aww. I am too lazy to write a book though. :imstupid:

So I am gonna use all my creative writing skills for games instead. :har:

And look at your gfx! Rei is snapping like usual! :lub:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Akidoki said:

Aww. I am too lazy to write a book though. :imstupid:

So I am gonna use all my creative writing skills for games instead. :har:

And look at your gfx! Rei is snapping like usual! :lub:

lmaoo thankss you snapped too

gl to us all 😔

• Love 1

RESULTS

ello Couple

Spoiler

CraZy -  7/10

a perfect match indeed, but lacks some creativity

Koya - 7/10

Visually speaking, their set looks great. Soft colors that match well with their choice of badges. I also like the little personalization of their badges: keeping a great color balance while still showcasting their own taste (gfriend and x1). The way this theme came up made me laugh lmao. But it lacks a bit of personalization to me outside of the badges.

Trashie - 8/10

The set is neat. The quality is great. I love the Love Talk theme sounds accurate. Why it didn’t get better score? Might be too simple and the black wayv badge looks abit odd to me… other than that the overall choices are great. Good job

Total 22/30

Co-Slays Couple

Spoiler

CraZy - 6/10

nicely matched dp and signature, award set is not very harminous

Koya - 7/10

The poster-like image in their sig looks good, but I feel like the space isn't used really well. Like it looks too small, I had to zoom in the pics to read. And it is a bit too empty when you look at the set overall, it make them look kinda "distanced" for a matching set for me. I thought about putting a 6 at first but I added a bonus point after I noticed that they were the only couple that didn't use the same sig, I like that there was the effort of making 2 different sigs match rather than using the same.

Trashie - 7.5/10

I love the colors. The sigs are cute but might be too small for my eyes I wish you had it in a bigger size and split it half so I can appreciate it more. I love your badges choices that you matched it with the stamp and also with the set. My fav badge set of all submissions tbh

Total : 20.5/30

Berrei Couple

Spoiler

CraZy - 8.5/10

great creativity and color scheme, well done graphics

Koya - 9/10

I really appreciate the way both of their faves stand out through their set, the personalization is well done. It looks great overall and matches well.

Trashie - 9.5/10

The theme is slay. I love this comic graphics and the colors are adorable. Even the pic choices are cute for the theme I can see how much effort are put on there and the quality is A+. one thing is the red in the badges are kinda odd for me. Other than that it’s all perfect

Total: 27/30

LuKi Couple

Spoiler

CraZy - 8.5/10

great thought process, I love their set has meaning and a story, typography (excluding title) could've used better placement and color, the red does not stand out well im conflicted on who I should give the higher score, rei/beram are the most visually pleasing but aki/lusci went all the way on connection wew

Koya - 9.5/10

I'm at owe how they managed to pick scenes from two really different MVs, of two really different groups, to create a storyline and have a gif that makes sense and produces a story. But the text on the gifs kinda ruins it because of how it's placed and the font used.

I also hesited between giving more to rei&beram or aki&lusci, but I went with aki&lusci because of how they picked the different scenes, visually they made it match and I really like that.

Trashie - 9.5/10

The creativity in this set is so great. I was impressed on how you put each of your biases and edit them together to make it like telling us a story… this is absolutely not simple to do you did a great job with creativity A++. one thing I am not fan of is too much black and white. That’s why I liked that one of the badge has a bit of some color.

Total : 27.5/30

WINNERS

Third Place

Spoiler

ello Couple

@love & @eli

1Plat each + 5 Love Coins 

Second Place

Spoiler

Berrei Couple

@Rei-chama & @beram

3Plats each + 7 Love Coins