Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Acer

Coronavirus current statistics cases standing around the globe!

Recommended Posts

Coronavirus infected cases last week were around 7k but now it up to 28k. At this rate it is going, it may surpass SARS peak death rate as well.

: / Today alone 70 new death reported. 

 

 

Edited by Acer
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So basically, outside of China there are more deaths for other causes than for the virus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rojen said:

So basically, outside of China there are more deaths for other causes than for the virus

Yes so far. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is only now airborne guys so , no kissing, try not to have any open injuries, cook yourself, wash hands alot o.o and mask if possible and stay far FAR away from anyone that sneezes or look sicks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That one death on Ph is a Chinese from Wuhan iirc

Edited by Euny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im scared

  • Tea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All china

  • WTF 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pass the death RATE for SARS? There's no way it will pass the SARS death RATE. The death rate for SARS was a massive 10 percent.  The new coronavirus death rate is 2% based on all available statistics at this point. Do you mean total deaths?

Edited by Big Stupid Jellyfish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2020 at 12:43 PM, Big Stupid Jellyfish said:

Pass the death RATE for SARS? There's no way it will pass the SARS death RATE. The death rate for SARS was a massive 10 percent.  The new coronavirus death rate is 2% based on all available statistics at this point. Do you mean total deaths?

You mean all available fake statistics. China is lying out their asses about the situation there. They are refusing to diagnose people with the virus so they don't have to count them in the statistics, and the death toll is a lot higher than they're saying. It's all damage control, except they're not actually controlling anything.

  • Tea 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2020 at 4:09 AM, Jikrytae said:

You mean all available fake statistics. China is lying out their asses about the situation there. They are refusing to diagnose people with the virus so they don't have to count them in the statistics, and the death toll is a lot higher than they're saying. It's all damage control, except they're not actually controlling anything.

Ah shit got sources on this? Or is this one of your crazy conspiracy theories without facts. Is this the zombie outbreak everyone is talking about? 

Edited by Wtflol
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Wtflol said:

Ah shit got sources on this? Or is this one of your crazy conspiracy theories without facts. Is this the zombie outbreak everyone is talking about? 

lol banned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is so scary at how quick South Korea jumped up to be the second highest country with the virus in matter of days because of that cult idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My country is safe so far. All tests came out negative. But it's only a matter of time because Austria is very close to Italy and well... It doesn't look good there. 

Edit: well yeah we got 2 cases now. An Italian couple that works in Austria. 

Edited by shaym
Update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2020 at 12:43 PM, Big Stupid Jellyfish said:

Pass the death RATE for SARS? There's no way it will pass the SARS death RATE. The death rate for SARS was a massive 10 percent.  The new coronavirus death rate is 2% based on all available statistics at this point. Do you mean total deaths?

I meant total death yeah not rate in %....

Edited by Acer
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2020 at 10:43 AM, Big Stupid Jellyfish said:

Pass the death RATE for SARS? There's no way it will pass the SARS death RATE. The death rate for SARS was a massive 10 percent.  The new coronavirus death rate is 2% based on all available statistics at this point. Do you mean total deaths?

True, however it is much more infectious than SARS is so even with a much lower death rate it has already killed more than SARS did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm very worried about countries that don't have much resources to combat the problem or suffering sanctions like Iran.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Back to Top