Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yeddong

Nizi Project auditions so far

Hanada Erina (花田恵理奈)

Hanabashi Rio (花橋莉緒)

Nina Hillman (ヒルマン二ナ)

Kishida Ririka (岸田莉里花)

Mayutane Ayane (丸谷彩音)

Inoue Akari (井上あかり)

Ozaki Suzu (尾崎すず)

Ikematsu Riria (池松里莉愛)

Tanigawa Hina (谷川陽菜) (former J-idol)

Suzuno Miihi (鈴野未光)

Yokoi Rima (横井里茉)

Edited by Remuku
  • Love 1

I wonder how old they are. They look young around teen age years. I don’t like how they chose sexy dances, but they all did good in dance. Some were not that good in singing but maybe it’s just nerves. 

2 hours ago, blank_stare said:

I wonder how old they are. They look young around teen age years. I don’t like how they chose sexy dances, but they all did good in dance. Some were not that good in singing but maybe it’s just nerves. 

there age range from 14 to 18 

10 hours ago, magmar said:

there age range from 14 to 18 

Hmmm. Still bad for 14 doing sexy (if they were)

also the girl doing Miss A and Wonder Girl is Zeebra’s (famous rapper/hip hop aritist) daughter. 

Kind of sad that JYP has to help deal with the talent black hole that LDH left by getting rid of EGirls when there was no alternative.

Nina Hillman  and Suzuno Miihi will make it to the final line up

JYP had a frozen smile during Hina and Rima's auditions. 
He had that same reaction during Somi's auditions in Sixteen. 

I hope I'm wrong but unless a miracle happens, 
their trajectory gna end up like Somi's 
where no matter how much they've improved, to the point of becoming the nation's Center or slaying in project grps 
they still won't debut in JYP's permanent group. :cry:

On 2/2/2020 at 2:31 AM, gyrobot said:

Kind of sad that JYP has to help deal with the talent black hole that LDH left by getting rid of EGirls when there was no alternative.

E-girls maybe disbanding but LDH just recently start a new unit called iScream. They have 3 girls so far. And there’s also girls2 and happiness still. 

On 2/2/2020 at 4:31 AM, gyrobot said:

He's just after pretty and charming girls that can dance decenet enough, singing is not something that the companies really cares about.

JYP will just make another cute girl group so he can sell a lot of albums.

Aiming for that Akimoto harem fortune.

• Tea 3

13 hours ago, Jollux said:

He's just after pretty and charming girls that can dance decenet enough, singing is not something that the companies really cares about.

Well it rings true with boy groups too. JYPE has never cared that much about singing because it's easy to work around, while it's much harder to hide terrible dancing within an idol group.

On 2/2/2020 at 11:01 AM, namidaone said:

JYP had a frozen smile during Hina and Rima's auditions. 
He had that same reaction during Somi's auditions in Sixteen. 

I hope I'm wrong but unless a miracle happens, 
their trajectory gna end up like Somi's 
where no matter how much they've improved, to the point of becoming the nation's Center or slaying in project grps 
they still won't debut in JYP's permanent group. :cry:

I don't know about Hina, but Rina the daughter of a famous DJ in Japan which translates into a lot of hype and attention from gen public. Plus she is like the only stand out visual. She is practically locked.

If anyone might be a Somi case it's Nina Hilman. 

Here are my insights after episode 5

JYP was sometimes exasperating to me on Kpop star but he is really pertinent on Nizi project. 

Miihi and Mako are ready to begin, great performances, great voices, possible stars

Rima despite her good style she is not confident enough right now, she should be fine. 

Yuna has the skills but it's hard to be enthusiastic about her performance.

Riria will only get better she has the potential once she loses some more weight her face will be really pretty.

I didn't understand why Ririka wasn't a clear cut selection, she is a good dancer, killer body, her style is a bit sexy, she smiles a lot but it's hard to tell if her expressions are genuine.

Suzu, a Suzy lookalike, good expressions but she seems a bit shy, her dance is lacking in sex appeal.

Akari is a very genuine girl, she will be a very good idol, the humble and hardworking type.

Rio great dancer, her style is soso neither cute nor sexy, needs to smile more and a bit more carefree

Maya good style, her dance is ok but not graceful.

Ayaka, a Suzy lookalike, pretty,  she did improve her dance but i don't expect her to become an ace

Hirai Momoka, a bit cute but to me she has very low skills i don't expect anything

Erina, she hasn't what it takes, not ugly but will never be popular her dance was all over the place

Nina, pretty, she has good energy and is very expressive, good voice, when she dances she sometimes lack grace and looks too tall, JYP was harsh ranking her 24th but it is probably part of his plan to make her learn faster

Oguri Kako, sometimes she looks good sometimes she looks average, her being the senior is a disavantage since she'll be opposed to Mako eventually

Sakurai Miu, the show producer's favorite since she reacts a lot, very expressive, her singing was not that good because she used a very difficult song in my opinion, an underdog to cheer on

Tanigawa Hina, cute but looks like she won't go any further 

Top 14 that will go on to train. IDK if they'll all debut or if they'll continue to eliminate

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, faithbreaker said:

I just watched ep 9 outta nowhere and i fell in love with Rio and Ririka but Ririka didnt make it 😞

Yeah a shame for Ririka, apparently she is already on another project "Orange Latte".

I was not surprised by the selected members, the show producer made it obvious that the screentime would be given only to the chosen ones.

I am curious how they are going to make season 2 interesting. Even with several months of training i don't think the underdogs can become better than the favorites.

The plan is probably to cut 5 or 7 members, the girls at risk would be Mayuka, Rio, Yuna, Riria, Momoka and maybe Akari and Suzu ( there are already rumors about these two )

Edited by Nero_Kpop

2 hours ago, Nero_Kpop said:

Yeah a shame for Ririka, apparently she is already on another project "Orange Latte".

I was not surprised by the selected members, the show producer made it obvious that the screentime would be given only to the chosen ones.

I am curious how they are going to make season 2 interesting. Even with several months of training i don't think the underdogs can become better than the favorites.

The plan is probably to cut 5 or 7 members, the girls at risk would be Mayuka, Rio, Yuna, Riria, Momoka and maybe Akari and Suzu ( there are already rumors about these two )

So I finished Ep 10 ma’am, Funa was amazing. She is pretty and her dance is not bad also her voice is kinda workable plus her body also Miu her visuals are good whyyyyyy I hate this shows always get attached to people that they eliminate at the end