Jump to content
Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yeddong

Nizi Project auditions so far

Recommended Posts

Hanada Erina (花田恵理奈)

Hanabashi Rio (花橋莉緒)

Nina Hillman (ヒルマン二ナ)

Kishida Ririka (岸田莉里花)

Mayutane Ayane (丸谷彩音)

Inoue Akari (井上あかり)

Ozaki Suzu (尾崎すず)

Ikematsu Riria (池松里莉愛)

Tanigawa Hina (谷川陽菜) (former J-idol)

Suzuno Miihi (鈴野未光)

Yokoi Rima (横井里茉)

 

 

Edited by Remuku
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder how old they are. They look young around teen age years. I don’t like how they chose sexy dances, but they all did good in dance. Some were not that good in singing but maybe it’s just nerves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, blank_stare said:

I wonder how old they are. They look young around teen age years. I don’t like how they chose sexy dances, but they all did good in dance. Some were not that good in singing but maybe it’s just nerves. 

there age range from 14 to 18 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, magmar said:

there age range from 14 to 18 

Hmmm. Still bad for 14 doing sexy (if they were)

also the girl doing Miss A and Wonder Girl is Zeebra’s (famous rapper/hip hop aritist) daughter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kind of sad that JYP has to help deal with the talent black hole that LDH left by getting rid of EGirls when there was no alternative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nina Hillman  and Suzuno Miihi will make it to the final line up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JYP had a frozen smile during Hina and Rima's auditions. 
He had that same reaction during Somi's auditions in Sixteen. 
 
I hope I'm wrong but unless a miracle happens, 
their trajectory gna end up like Somi's 
where no matter how much they've improved, to the point of becoming the nation's Center or slaying in project grps 
they still won't debut in JYP's permanent group. :cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2020 at 2:31 AM, gyrobot said:

Kind of sad that JYP has to help deal with the talent black hole that LDH left by getting rid of EGirls when there was no alternative.

E-girls maybe disbanding but LDH just recently start a new unit called iScream. They have 3 girls so far. And there’s also girls2 and happiness still. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2020 at 4:31 AM, gyrobot said:

Kind of sad that JYP has to help deal with the talent black hole that LDH left by getting rid of EGirls when there was no alternative.

 

He's just after pretty and charming girls that can dance decenet enough, singing is not something that the companies really cares about.

 

JYP will just make another cute girl group so he can sell a lot of albums.

 

Aiming for that Akimoto harem fortune.

  • Tea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jollux said:

He's just after pretty and charming girls that can dance decenet enough, singing is not something that the companies really cares about.

Well it rings true with boy groups too. JYPE has never cared that much about singing because it's easy to work around, while it's much harder to hide terrible dancing within an idol group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2020 at 11:01 AM, namidaone said:

JYP had a frozen smile during Hina and Rima's auditions. 
He had that same reaction during Somi's auditions in Sixteen. 
 
I hope I'm wrong but unless a miracle happens, 
their trajectory gna end up like Somi's 
where no matter how much they've improved, to the point of becoming the nation's Center or slaying in project grps 
they still won't debut in JYP's permanent group. :cry:

I don't know about Hina, but Rina the daughter of a famous DJ in Japan which translates into a lot of hype and attention from gen public. Plus she is like the only stand out visual. She is practically locked.

If anyone might be a Somi case it's Nina Hilman. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Back to Top