Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
love

you're being forced to erase one comeback from your fave's discography. which one do you choose?

whatever comeback you choose, it'll be as if it never happened

Image result for hombres de negro gif

which era from your bias is on the chopping block?

• Like 1

SNSD - Holiday

EXO - Tempo

BTS - None

NCT Dream - None

• Clown 2

BP barely have Cbs lol but it's between KTL and D4 for me

I prefer KTL over D4 but since I stanned during the 1 year hiatus D4 was my first CB with them so I'm gonna choose KTL CB.

Edited by Xoxo7

Day by Day.

The song is beautiful, other than the similarities that the song shares with 'Criminal.' But, I do not want to remember any more of the events and experiences that occurred during and following the promotion. Somehow, I have attributed the suffering the girls faced with this song. I feel that while it was a difficult time for the fans, it was more stressful and painful for the girls.

Not to mention, at least in my view, it sounds so ill-fitting as a summer release.

Edited by Chuan

BTS - War of Hormone

Blackpink - DDU-DU-DDU-DU Remix

Red Velvet - Umpah Umpah

20 minutes ago, Bluebells and Snowdrops said:

If I absolutely had to:
SHINee: Why so serious

A.C.E: Take me higher (because Chan wasn’t there)

Stray kids: I am you

NCT: We young

Ah Take me Higher would have been perfect if Chan were there, he loves that song too TT

Kill This Love for BLACKPINK

Oompa Loompa for Red Velvet

Tbz ddd - easily their worst song. And worst title song by a largeee margin. She was a cute era otherwise tho. 2nd place is right here as i thot that era was stale. But at least i liked the song

Omg - fall in love ngl i did not pay attention 2 this repack at all. I just wasnt vibing tho the album / cb before was a1.

Pentagon - gorilla is their worst title and it was their debut smh. Imagine if they debuted w cyfi...whew would of been the best debut of all time of kpop...

Twice: DTNA (I know I just didn't like it very much) but if Marry and Happy counts I choose that one

BTS: Fake love...this is a good song but there other songs mean more to me like I don't think I would miss this one....or like idol??? but that one is fun at least

BlackPink: Stay...feels like a b side 

Stray kids: this is really hard to choose but I guess if I really had to I would pick Levanter I like the song but my favorite songs of theirs are the ones people call "noisy" 

Mamamoo: Starry night...cute concept and nice song but felt like a b side and not cohesive with the rest of their music (I understand it was a concept change but still)

Oh My Girl: bungee...not very interesting

Red velvet: Sappy cus nobody remembers it exists anyway but I think that's a Japanese release....I think that counts though. For Korean release RBB??

SNSD - Holiday

. . . Horrible song, really. Specially for a comeback. I think that All Night should had been the song to get promoted.

we don't know her

• Tea 1

37 minutes ago, Callmeashy said:

Ah Take me Higher would have been perfect if Chan were there, he loves that song too TT

Ikr. He would fit the bubbly, fun, colorful concept so well. I hope they get a similar concept some day so he also can try it ^_^

• Love 1

WJSN - Kiss Me

I don't think it really counts because it was a CF song and not a true comeback

But literally it's WJSN's worst song LOL

Also the Pepsi song with Seola and Luda was awful too

Otherwise I'll pick La La Love because I never liked how much the hook sounded like La Vie En Rose, I was worried they'd get more hate for that than they did