Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
satoori

(rumor/gossip) is hanbin returning to ikon? or is this about something else?...

Well, Hanbin simply being the producer of the mini album wouldn't be an enough reason for "shakeup". And he most likely is the producer since YG is using the teaser their filmed back in may for the comeback that should have happened in June. So they have just postponed that comeback to now. I would have imagined they would have cut out Hanbin's parts in the songs but maybe... maybe not? I don't dare hope. I know that would be the one thing that would bring attention to this comeback. Negative or otherwise, attention is attention.

I just hope June's new self composed song is in the mini cause it's amazing

Edited by Mees Madds

yge and a boy group, anything it's possible

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Tea 4
  • Dislike 1

Jeff has a tendency to say stuff like that about groups to hype them up. He used similar phrasing for Loona's cb for example. I hope Hanbin will come back, but I don't want fans to get their hopes up and end up disappointed just bc of this guy's ambiguous tweets.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

i would like to see him back

jeff is just a gossip monger that loves exaggerating for attention

• Like 10

I wouldn't put weight into anything Jeff says. Hes always been the type to tweet out vague things like this that don't always materialise into what you expect.

• Like 2

I hope so , but I don't think it's Hanbin coming back, most likely they'll just use his voice / songs.

Taehyun didn't even get to return to Winner, and he wasn't even in a drug scandal at the time he left.  
So sadly if there's a shakep, it's not likely abt BI returning back to iKON as their leader/member. 
He's more likely talking abt a shakeup in terms of --- fr most likely to least likely --  
- lineup  (well duh) 
- part distribution (pls give Chanu more lines!)  
- musical / artistic direction
- promotions . 

Didn’t he tweet something about Wonho too? Or something the fans took to be about Wonho? 

I want these guys back with their group also, but seem cruel to get hopes up.

Jeff talks too much at times. Most times out of his ass

• Like 1

Well, I hope so because throwing BI out of Ikon was unfair. Other YG artists did worse things and they had the support of agency. Unless he did more wrong than just smoking marihuana and it didn't surface.

4 hours ago, namidaone said:

Taehyun didn't even get to return to Winner, and he wasn't even in a drug scandal at the time he left.  

Taehyun is the one who decided to leave though, it's a completely different situation.

• Like 1

this is the same dude that is deluding mbbs hinting that theres a chance that wonho will cb, i wouldnt trust him that much but i hope hes right, b.i is a key member of ikon

• Like 1

4 hours ago, reiichi said:

Taehyun is the one who decided to leave though, it's a completely different situation.

That's what both Taehyun and YG officially say. 
But Taehyun also reportedly posted and later deleted this on sns:  

If I ever went into detail about the reason I left, do you think I'd be the one negatively affected by it? Shut up while I keep it quietly buried and stop leaving hate comments. 

x

That makes me doubt whether Taehyun's departure was 100% voluntary. 

Also when BI quit iKON both he and YG officially said it was B.I's decision to leave too, x 

but a reporter claimed an iKON member told her that YG kicked BI out. x

1 hour ago, namidaone said:

That's what both Taehyun and YG officially say. 
But Taehyun also reportedly posted and later deleted this on sns:  

That makes me doubt whether Taehyun's departure was 100% voluntary. 

Also when BI quit iKON both he and YG officially said it was B.I's decision to leave too, x 

but a reporter claimed an iKON member told her that YG kicked BI out. x

Taehyun's departure at least looked like it was negotiated.

I never believed a word of YG's statement regarding BI's departure. They threw him under the bus because they wanted the public to forget the company was just as guilty.

2 hours ago, reiichi said:

Taehyun's departure at least looked like it was negotiated.

I never believed a word of YG's statement regarding BI's departure. They threw him under the bus because they wanted the public to forget the company was just as guilty.

?? 
We clearly have different opinions bc nothing abt Taehyun's departure look negotiated to me. 
Let's just agree to disagree. 

it would be nice, especially for Ikon's fans, but I doubt it. Why YG would terminate B.Is contract a few months ago just to bring him back now? it doesnt make sense.