Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
snsdJM

announcement Events Team: Promotion & Goodbyes

goodbye and congrats.png

Hello your event coordinator here with some good and sad news

Let us start with the good as someone is getting promotion

This past years i have grown more busy so with that in mind i decided i wanted some help and have decided to get a co-coordi

Please welcome your other events coordinator

koya.png

Many of you may be familiar with Koya as she has been a big help in several events as well as a leading member in some holiday events like the Advent Calendar  in Xmas 2k18. Always hardworking and always trying her best to make OH a better place. I know koya will be an amazing coordi and that she will help OH reach new heights and the gaming community as well. So i hope everyone congratulates her for her new position

With this happy news also come some sad news, as we are saying goodbye to 3 loved members that are moving on to other things in their life

ayyu.png

4th gen ayyu announced her graduation, i know many of you are familiar with her as she has been an active member of the gaming community and our team since 2015. She was always ready to help and provide more for the community. Creating a ton of events most notably the ever so popular OHgwarts, we know that her future is bright and that she will continue to do amazing things out in the world.

Thank you Ayyu for being an amazing member all these years you will be greatly missed 

lili.png

Lili has been an active member of the gaming for a lot of years now and she joined the team over more than a year ago. Always helping during all of our big team events she was a great member and great social person always trying her best.

Thank you Lili for all the help and all the games you created for the community.

kalon.png

A rather new member but one that was always eager to help. Kalon joined a couple of months ago before OH went down. Even if her time with our team was short she was a great asset as she truly had a passion for games, one of her most notable works was providing help for the valentine event of last year. She wants to be remembered for being a caratzen and atiny.

Thank you kal for being with us and for always trying your best to make the community better.

We hope you can give a warm goodbye to all of them and wish them good luck in all their new awesome life adventures, also tell them how much they will be missed

Once again congrats to Koya for her well done job and well earned spot

&

Goodbye to ayyu, lili and kalon the team wont be the same without you guys

• Like 2

awww byes

Really sad to see Ayyu, Lili and Kalon leave :c Hoping the best for you girls ♥️

ee congrats Nelkah !
:ahmagah:

• Love 2

Ayyu! :rlytearpls:

Congrats, Nelkah! Movin' on up.

• Love 1

Ayyu, Liliana, and Kalon, thank you for all of the fun activities you've brought to OH, and the enjoyment the community has received from all of your hard work, and time. I wish you all the best wherever life may take you. 

Congrats on your promotion Koya!

• Love 2

Congrats Nellie, you deserve it!!! and awww ayyu, lili and kalon were awesome hosts. I wish them the best. 

• Love 1

congrats and thanks for all the hard work to those who leave the team 

• Love 1