Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Caridee

[NB] EXO fandom threatens to take action if SM does not respond to remove Chen from EXO by the 18th

Told ya this would happen. It's SMs fault that fans are behaving like this because everytime fans complain, SM does exactly what they want. That's the reason why Saesangs are still a thing. SM is scared of losing money hence they give in to what fans want. Ridiculous company 

• Like 1
  • Clown 1

Remove Chen. Please protect your talent and well behaved idols Chanyeol, Kai and Bakehyun.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 5
  • WTF 3

I honestly wonder what will happend to EXO if Chen does leave. Not because I think the group can't go on without him, because they most likely they could if they wanted to, but I wonder if the other members feel ok with fan being so pushy about their personal lives. While is unlikely they will be in the same situation any time soon, its also probably not nice for them to feel that fans want and eventually can control their personal lives like this.

Also, I'm sure they appreciate Chen and if he hasn't leave already is probably because the members have never asked him to and most likely want him to stay, despite the obvious backlash the situation is bringing to the group.

• Tea 3
  • Dislike 1

I'm tired of kfans, he doesn't owe an apologize to anyone. I wish SM and other kpop companies put a stop in those people, but sadly the boyfriend/girlfriend image is what sells.

If SM listens to them, they're basically accepting this odd role of kpop companies literally pimping their idols that kfans seem to expect. These people need help.

• Tea 1

7 hours ago, My Everything said:

I really hope SM doesn’t succumb to their demands 

Actually, I hope that SM does respond... by basically telling them to fuck off.

7 hours ago, My Everything said:

I really hope SM doesn’t succumb to their demands 

Actually, I hope that SM does respond... by basically telling them to fuck off.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ah....here we go again. They're so sure everything would be fixed if he leaves lol.

It's 7am the 18th in SK. So SM what you gonna do 🤖🤖🤖 

If SM actually grows a pair of balls and tells them to fuck off, I’ll purchase the next damn Exo album. 

Im so fucking tired of companies enabling this type of toxic entitled fan culture just for profit.

• Like 3

This request/threat is stupid and ridiculous. I was hoping that it won't happen, but unfortunately, it is. They are basically throwing him away because he has a family. 

Why is it fair for fans to have family and career, while Chen can only choose one? Where's the logic? I hope SM won't kick him out.  

20 hours ago, Bitoku said:

Sorry but the only ones being reasonable are i-exols and no one else.

them too ofc

2 minutes ago, choiyujins said:

them too ofc

you mean "only them".

k-fans are acting stupid and spamming weird hashtags everywhere, non-fans are excited for EXO's decline and taking this chance to spread a negative image around EXO (but get mad when you remind them of their bias group's actions). only i-exols are trending positive hashtags, writing positive messages to Chen in the EXO app and signing petitions for SM to protect Chen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bitoku said:

you mean "only them".

k-fans are acting stupid and spamming weird hashtags everywhere, non-fans are excited for EXO's decline and taking this chance to spread a negative image around EXO (but get mad when you remind them of their bias group's actions). only i-exols are trending positive hashtags, writing positive messages to Chen in the EXO app and signing petitions for SM to protect Chen.

I feel like that's a generalisation : ( 

There are k-pop fans out there as well as just tribalist group stans. They might be the minority of outsiders, but there are other people who are angry and people who care. However, of course it doesn't compare to the amount of frustration and worry i-exols are experiencing right now and the amount of support they're giving. I would get very upset if one of my faves was going through this, so I do get where you're coming from and I'm sorry if it seemed like I was dismissing you guys.

seeing haters like these who often dont even know that Chen is a vocalist, I really wonder how many of them are non fans who just want to destroy Exo.

• Like 1
  • Tea 4

k-EXO-Ls have always been toxic, unstable, entitled, and destructive. A bunch of hating-ass bitches. I am not shocked by this reaction at all. I remember when they attempted to rebrand as "mature" but nobody fell for that shit.

It's not crack, it's in the name. 

• Clown 2

Like, what we fans gonna do if he doesn’t leave? Destroy one of the exo albums they bought, after they sold millions?
they need to get a life.

Does somebody know what happened? It's 19th in Korea, so was the concentartion a success or a failure?

I hope nobody went to it and fanatics were clowned, if it was a success i fear for the poor Chen and the rest of EXO.. 

28 minutes ago, Phoenix Wright said:

Does somebody know what happened? It's 19th in Korea, so was the concentartion a success or a failure?

I hope nobody went to it and fanatics were clowned, if it was a success i fear for the poor Chen and the rest of EXO.. 

ah they gonna do it today,

honestly gp doesn't really care abt chen so they lost interest after awhile and neither is chen popular so there aren't many article of him o pann anymore. Also they are going to do the protest where over 200 kexols will gather but it's most likely to fail cause it's cold as f*ck in korea and gp opinion also might change. Also it's less likely sm is gonna kick him out of the grp after the repack they all gonna focus on their on solo activities, it's as if sm already planned this out lol but majority of the c and k fans are really against him and there opinion probably matter more to sm cause they are the main consumers etc 

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Baby Pickle said:

ah they gonna do it today,

honestly gp doesn't really care abt chen so they lost interest after awhile and neither is chen popular so there aren't many article of him o pann anymore. Also they are going to do the protest where over 200 kexols will gather but it's most likely to fail cause it's cold as f*ck in korea and gp opinion also might change. Also it's less likely sm is gonna kick him out of the grp after the repack they all gonna focus on their on solo activities, it's as if sm already planned this out lol but majority of the c and k fans are really against him and there opinion probably matter more to sm cause they are the main consumers etc 

Thank you very much, well, a cold it's the least they deserve after being so stupid and delusional to try to ruin the career of a man who just wanted to have his own family. I hope this shit dies down quickly and not to have another Sungmin's case

They can leave the fandom. No one is keeping them here. Newsflash, the other members are going to date and possibly get married as well. What are they going to do then, kick each member out? This is beyond ridiculous. If SM knows what's best, they wouldn't cave to their demands. Since they want to break into the Western market, they should know that entertainment markets over here aren't going to want to deal with them if they find out how SM is weak when dealing with unruly and entitled fans. Chen is a wonderful vocalist and he worked hard to be in Exo. He's been in a relationship for years and has done nothing but work hard. What makes them think he's going to change now? He doesn't owe them his life. 

I'm highly disappointed in these commentators who are in their 20s, 30s, and 40s. They should know better. 

• Love 1

At least he is not impregnated another girl group member... I'm ok 

• Dislike 1
  • WTF 2