Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gene_e

A sasaeng called NCT Dream's Jeno 20+ times during a VLIVE. Renjun takes control of the situation

9 minutes ago, iamayam said:

Can't they block them?

They probably use withheld numbers.

4 hours ago, HiddenMole said:

They should turn on airplane mode on their phones next time.

I wish there was a day where they can just live and not get harassed by crazy bitches. That shouldn't happen so to turn their phones to airplane mode is like not caring for their well-being. Expose them 

Poor Jeno. It's a good thing that Renjun was there to handle the situation. 

If the rumors are true, i still can't understand how Haechan could have been friends with/dating one of these crazies. If i was an idol i would be terrified to just see them so having wholeass conversations with them... No way. 

1 hour ago, LostChild said:

Poor Jeno. It's a good thing that Renjun was there to handle the situation. 

If the rumors are true, i still can't understand how Haechan could have been friends with/dating one of these crazies. If i was an idol i would be terrified to just see them so having wholeass conversations with them... No way. 

Which rumor is that? I didn't know

cloud 9 spill the tea GIF by Nico Santos

If I was an idol I would have a dummy SIM card with a number I told literally no one and use that SIM card in my phone when on vlive so that when sasaengs tried to ring me they thought it was the wrong number.

19 minutes ago, AriNoona said:

If I was an idol I would have a dummy SIM card with a number I told literally no one and use that SIM card in my phone when on vlive so that when sasaengs tried to ring me they thought it was the wrong number.

Ugh tho. Imagine having to pop your sim card out every time you do a vlive just to avoid exposing your phone number to creepy weirdos who masturbate to the thought of oppa's phone ringing for them

I feel so bad for idols

5 hours ago, Gene_e said:

Which rumor is that? I didn't know

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, bamboo said:

Oh my.. thanks!

1 minute ago, LostChild said:

There is this long thread on allkpop about it : https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/the-nct-haechan-drama.64547/

But looking back, it seems that some of the stuff has been debunked so take these rumors with a grain of salt.

It's long (and confusing) indeed. Thanks!

Edited by Gene_e
  • Like 1