Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Baby Pickle

K-Exols reaction to Chen getting married and having a baby

So when I found out yesterday abt this, I mean I knew abt this rumour for a while cause this rumour has been flying around since November lol but the reaction difference between kexol and Iexol was quite amusing. 

While Iexol were making memes and stuff, kexol was an absolute mess clearing searches or being disappointed etc but I guess the big thing was the culture difference. I guess shotgun marriage is not looked high upon in SKorea. Currently 25 of Chen's fansites closed while some went on haitus, kexols are petitioning to kick him out of the group, also surprisingly chenbar had a positive reaction.

As an outsider seeing both sides reacting to this is pretty amusing 

• Tea 1
  • Dislike 7

What rumour? That they were getting married or that his fiancée was pregnant?

8 minutes ago, n3bula said:

yeah there were rumours that he is married but people were really sure abt him having a pregnant and also there was a rumour abt him having a pregnant gf, this rumours has been floating around pre-November lol

• Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, n3bula said:

They were rumored to be dating for a long time, it's kinda crazy how long he managed to keep it secret from fans and the media. I remember hearing the rumors first time in 2017, but they had supposedly already been together for a few years back then. Also a few months ago some fans (likely sasaengs) started saying they saw him looking at rings.

kexols are petitioning to kick him out of the group

k-ls should be banned fom making petitions tbh.

on a serious note though, ls are still a big fandom and the chances are the logical ones will be the majoity that prevails in the end.

also, i saw a couple of eye-siding worthy reactions on the i-ls side too. i didn't know chen had closet haters  ☠️

• Tea 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, Elitsa said:

k-ls should be banned fom making petitions tbh.

on a serious note though, ls are still a big fandom and the chances are the logical ones will be the majoity that prevails in the end.

also, i saw a couple of eye-siding worthy reactions on the i-ls side too. i didn't know chen had closet haters  ☠️

no the thing actually is that exol fandom majority is solo stans, also k and c exols are the one that gets sh*t done while in all honesty I-exols mostly just whine and sh*t. I mean even yesterday while I-stans were making memes k-exols were the one clearing up sh*t. Also another disadvantage for chen is that he is one of the least popular member so he doesn't really have a big fandom to depend him, I mean yesterday k-Baekhyun stans were shading and bashing chen yesterday and kai stans were upset cause he took kai's spotlight. ExoL fandom is a mess with a lot of sub-fandoms inside and I-exols are not much different most are the same with some exceptions they just like acting morally higher and are pretty useless in all honesty.

• Dislike 10

for an outsider and an exo hater op sure knows and talks much about the group. they truly will never leave us alone

Edited by JENKAI
  • Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Tea 1
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, JENKAI said:

as an outsider and an exo hater op sure knows and talks much about the group. they truly will never leave us alone

lmao 

rumours travel around sis, I feel sorry for you honestly so I won't say much to you sis 

• Dislike 4

12 minutes ago, Baby Pickle said:

no the thing actually is that exol fandom majority is solo stans, also k and c exols are the one that gets sh*t done while in all honesty I-exols mostly just whine and sh*t. I mean even yesterday while I-stans were making memes k-exols were the one clearing up sh*t. Also another disadvantage for chen is that he is one of the least popular member so he doesn't really have a big fandom to depend him, I mean yesterday k-Baekhyun stans were shading and bashing chen yesterday and kai stans were upset cause he took kai's spotlight. ExoL fandom is a mess with a lot of sub-fandoms inside and I-exols are not much different most are the same with some exceptions they just like acting morally higher and are pretty useless in all honesty.

maybe because he's not the most popular member, antis/solo stans would leave him alone eventually or i just hope so. the guy dosn't deserve this shit ☠️

1 hour ago, Just Peachy said:

They were rumored to be dating for a long time, it's kinda crazy how long he managed to keep it secret from fans and the media. 

It wasn't a secret, most fans been knew he had been dating~

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Elitsa said:

maybe because he's not the most popular member, antis/solo stans would leave him alone eventually or i just hope so. the guy dosn't deserve this shit ☠️

yeah that too and honestly baek stans are the one who comes mostly for him 

5 minutes ago, Baby Pickle said:

that's stupid lmao. they're both talented singers, they both (and d.o of course) help each other to shine in the group

1 hour ago, Baby Pickle said:

Bbh stans are always more enthusiastic than stans of fellow members.

Chen sing 100DMP ost while D.O. get nothing -> BBH stans fight and defend with dandanies more than Chen stans

Yesung mentioned CBX as EXO great vocalists -> BBH stans justify and fight with Dandanies more than Xiumin stans

8 minutes ago, Ksoo9 said:

Bbh stans are always more enthusiastic than stans of fellow members.

Chen sing 100DMP ost while D.O. get nothing -> BBH stans fight and defend with dandanies more than Chen stans

Yesung mentioned CBX as EXO great vocalists -> BBH stans justify and fight with Dandanies more than Xiumin stans

yeah lmao baek stans are always whining

I mean will you believe it I even saw them getting pressed  over other members not getting enough hate when they got in scandals, how more pathetic can they get lol

You inside wish the end of EXO for Kyungsoo having a full time actor career but sorry he loves EXO too

• Like 3
  • Tea 1

Just now, Drama Drama Drama said:

You inside wish the end of EXO for Kyungsoo having a full time actor career but sorry he loves EXO too

nah mate I don't want him to be just an actor he loves both acting and singing so I hope he will be able to do both^^

Nah there's no rumor about chen marriage as far i know last year. But the rumor picture he bought a ring with a girl yes i see n i know abt it. But his fans know his dating history,he mostly dated non celebrity.

Tbh i'm worry, since most kexols piss off n asked sm to kick him. I feel like sungmin case all over again.

5 minutes ago, bringthebeat said:

Nah there's no rumor about chen marriage as far i know last year. But the rumor picture he bought a ring with a girl yes i see n i know abt it. But his fans know his dating history,he mostly dated non celebrity.

Tbh i'm worry, since most kexols piss off n asked sm to kick him. I feel like sungmin case all over again.

there was a pregnancy and married rumour though, also yah same I thought maybe it happened before the reaction won't be same again but k-stans seems pissed and it doesn't help that he doesn't have a strong fandom backing 

• Dislike 1

8 hours ago, Baby Pickle said:

there was a pregnancy and married rumour though, also yah same I thought maybe it happened before the reaction won't be same again but k-stans seems pissed and it doesn't help that he doesn't have a strong fandom backing 

That sad tbh, almost all of his fansites closing n kfans angry with him. 

Still early 2020 but SM already surprise me with a lot of news n rumor this year. Tsktsk

38 minutes ago, bringthebeat said:

That sad tbh, almost all of his fansites closing n kfans angry with him. 

Still early 2020 but SM already surprise me with a lot of news n rumor this year. Tsktsk

from what I found out his fansites hate minhee so no wonder they were so mad, there is a really wild rumour going around abt em

have you seen it yet?

7 minutes ago, Baby Pickle said:

from what I found out his fansites hate minhee so no wonder they were so mad, there is a really wild rumour going around abt em

have you seen it yet?

There's a lot of rumor n theory, chen's wife is mihee, chen with new girl, chen n mihee already married since last year. I can't catch up with all the rumor tbh n i'm not sure which one is true.

But i feel like is mihee, n that's one of the reason kfans seems pissed.

45 minutes ago, bringthebeat said:

There's a lot of rumor n theory, chen's wife is mihee, chen with new girl, chen n mihee already married since last year. I can't catch up with all the rumor tbh n i'm not sure which one is true.

But i feel like is mihee, n that's one of the reason kfans seems pissed.

okay from the very recent rumour, it says she is minhee and there is some evidence too, also kexols don't like her cause she shows off abt her relationship with him. Also they say she actually went with another guy but when realised she is pregnant she came back to chen. Also I-exols are just so ignorant that it's not even funny and are making the situation worse like they always do. 

Basically chen is f*cked from everywhere I honestly wish sh*t will get sorted out for him 

• Clown 1
  • Dislike 1

36 minutes ago, Baby Pickle said:

okay from the very recent rumour, it says she is minhee and there is some evidence too, also kexols don't like her cause she shows off abt her relationship with him. Also they say she actually went with another guy but when realised she is pregnant she came back to chen. Also I-exols are just so ignorant that it's not even funny and are making the situation worse like they always do. 

Basically chen is f*cked from everywhere I honestly wish sh*t will get sorted out for him 

So the rumor abt her getting married actually true n it's with no other than chen himself, if it's true wow i'm speechless. 

So calm before the storm, i feel like this not ovet yet i can see it's gonna be so messy.

I heard other SM idol gonna be married too huh, what's with SM with rumor marriage.

22 minutes ago, bringthebeat said:

So the rumor abt her getting married actually true n it's with no other than chen himself, if it's true wow i'm speechless. 

So calm before the storm, i feel like this not ovet yet i can see it's gonna be so messy.

I heard other SM idol gonna be married too huh, what's with SM with rumor marriage.

yeah it's really messy, im honestly worried abt the guy and k-stans are just merciless with gp joining them and I-stan aren't doing much to make the situation better but to fuel more sh*t. In all honesty all we can wish for now is to this to calm down. Cause from the past even when I-elfs did petitions to not kick out sungmin but sm always k-stan>>>I-stans. 

Also this seems to get messier, also I wonder what some other members will react to this too and yeah many exo members has sh*t going on rn but all we can do is wish for best I guess 

petition to lock OP up in her army countdown thread

• Tea 1