Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blossoms

Beauty Youtuber NikkieTutorials comes out as trans

NikkieTutorials is one of the biggest beauty youtube channels, she has over 12.4 million subscribers and has had her Youtube Channel for 11 years. In her latest youtube video,, Nikkie shares that she was born male but has always known she was a girl and has been living as a female since the age of 6 and had fully physically and legally transitioned by 19. She also talks about her relationship with her fiance and the struggles she has faced as a trans person.

🏳️‍🌈💖

• Love 15

WOW this is as surprising as finding out Kim Petras is also trans. Literally never crossed my mind. 

“At the end of the day I am me and at tbe end of the day you are you” can’t express it better

Im glad for her

I literally though she was pulling a trisha peytas and coming out FTM not MTF 

spacer.png

She transitioned so well but this does explain why she’s so tall lol

whoever was blackmailing her can rot in hell with other degenerate scum

• Love 1

Yaas love this . Shoutout to all the trans youtuber Nikita Dragun ,  Gigi Gorgerous,  Julie Vu etc

i've heard rumors but this still came so unexpected oh my god

it sucks that it had to be this way getting blackmailed but she seems so confident and im so happy for her 😭

I had an idea she might be. Congratulations Queen! 

Honestly surprised, but good for her. Looking back though, she always seemed to tower over every other woman in the room, but still, we all accepted her before as just a really tall woman, that’s how we should continue now as well, it doesn’t change anything.

But who the hell tried to out her? If she wasn’t comfortable sharing it before, this was none of your business. 

The most beautiful thing about it is hearing how supportive and loving her family and close friends have been. Even her teachers from when she was in school. You can see she is loved for who she is and that helped her deal with the negativity that comes with that kind of change from a young age. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

f whoever was blackmailing her over this. She should have done this when she was comfortable but i'm glad she took the power away from them.

• Like 1

It takes lot of courage to reveal something like this. I'm happy she lives as herself and whoever tried blackmailing her can rot.

• Love 1

holy shit! the blackmail part is rotten but it truly must feel liberating and she is in a good spot in life with a solid support system so congrats on coming out)

I had a feeling she was, and good for her! The blackmailing thing is very messed up.

wait, so someone was blackmailing her with this? How awful can people be... omg.

I enjoy her tutorials a lot,

Cool, my cousin is a big fan of her 👏 

• Like 1

Damn would never guess that, i thought she was just really tall but good for her

she transitioned very well ngl :lovestruck:

I am so happy for her. Such a beautiful empowering story, she is a model. Wishing her al the best!

and no one would have ever known or guessed! (sans those she told) alright~!

Edited by MelanatedBeauty

i saw the thumbnail when i was at the gym and i was like aww is she bi? and when i came home to watch the video i was shook

its so shitty that she was blackmailed but shes so courageous for coming out and telling the world about herself and taking back her identity

i hope people dont see her differently after this, this only makes her so much stronger and more inspiring. im also so happy for her that her mom has always been supportive

3 hours ago, BTS Anti said:

She transitioned so well but this does explain why she’s so tall lol

yeah omg she was in my city for a meet and greet once and the line was suuuper long  but i caught a glimpse of her and i was like wowww?? 

no wonder lol I suspected it