Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
taesgal

friend secretly doesn’t like me

Posted (edited)

so i have this “friend” that i had suspicions from the start that she didn’t like me. first off i never was invited to group hangouts (when she was the one who made plans) and was the only one left out.

every time we would take pics she would never ask me to be in them and i would be the one taking them . but what’s weird is that she would talk to me when everyone else was around 

recently found out she unfriended me on snapchat and unfollowed me on instagram. i always tell my close friend this but they don’t see it 

Edited by taesgal
typo

Yeah, that's not a friend.

If you did consider her a friend then you can go ahead and let her know, but also tell her that if she had a problem with you she should've addressed it/ or at least had the courage to be upfront about it instead of being passive aggressive and doing petty things behind your back. It's best to rid of people that bring nothing but negativity, focus on your other friends the ones that truly care about you. I think we've all had similar situations, you're not alone. Cheer up.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

there will always b someone who dislikes u

dumb bitch aint worthy u anyway, so focus on those who r friends w u

Edited by bronxbabe
  • Love 1

On 1/8/2020 at 7:51 AM, Thatoneuser said:

You don't need toxic people in your life. Just keep shining on your own. 

Exactly.

" Stay close to people who feel like Sunlight ❤️ "

summer sunflower GIF

• Love 1

On 1/8/2020 at 2:03 PM, taesgal said:

so i have this “friend” that i had suspicions from the start that she didn’t like me. first off i never was invited to group hangouts (when she was the one who made plans) and was the only one left out.

every time we would take pics she would never ask me to be in them and i would be the one taking them . but what’s weird is that she would talk to me when everyone else was around 

recently found out she unfriended me on snapchat and unfollowed me on instagram. i always tell my close friend this but they don’t see it 

find  a new one

How to survive from mental issues is only care about someone who like you and ignore those bitch.