Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
snsdJM

event The Grohnch Stole the Holidays [GOODBYE]

TheGrohnchStoleTheHolidays.png

Hello people of OH!

I am the Groh!nch

During this season you all worked hard and were able to get back 9 out of 10 possible prizes so i wanna congratulate you ALL

You as a community made this possible and thanks to that you will get to enjoy all of the rewards, here were the rewards in case your forgot

UnlockableGifts.png

Those bolded in green were unlocked while the bolded red were not achieved therefore will remain locked forever

Spoiler

25% discount on plat items for a month: During a whole month all plat items will be 25% off

a permanent double won increment to OH things like posting: When this gift is unlocked there will be an increment in the amount of won you get when posting, making thread, etc. This increment will be permanent meaning it will be forever. The increment will be double in all current values

A 200 Plats raffle : 200 plats will be raffled total, they will be raffled by 10's so there will be 20 winners total. The winners will be only people that have participated in any of the events

a unique item for users that participated in the event: a special unique item will be created that will only be given to the users that participated in this event to remember it

A yearbook page & trophy: A yearbook page will be made about the event, and also a trophy, it will remember this beautiful event & the players

5 artist signatures raffle: 5 artist signatures will be raffled, and all you will need to enter will be post in a thread

5 Lockets raffle: 5 lockets will be raffled, and all you will need to enter will be post in a thread

Holiday stamps: 2 holiday stamps will be made available for you all to look fabulous during the holidays

Theme Modifications: The OH themes will be modified to be in the holiday spirit. Thanks to the lovely graphics theme the change will be made in all the current OH themes

a club made for the users participating in the event: all users participating in this event can join to keep up with updates, talk to others participating and plan things to get others to join so all goals are achieved

WE WANNA THANK EVERYONE THAT PARTICIPATED IN THIS EVENT

REMEMBER WE HAVE 2 RAFFLE ONE FOR LOCKETS AND ONE FOR ARTIST SIGNATURES HAPPENING THANKS TO THE USERS OF OH

THEY WILL BE HOSTED SATURDAY SO IF YOU HAVENT REPLIED ON THE THREADS DO SO BEFORE TIME IS UP

THE HOLIDAYS WERE RETURNED TO OH

SO IS TIME FOR ME AND MY GROH!NCHLINGS

TO GO

Grohnch&Grohnchlings.png

• Love 4

Sad I missed a big part of the event so but it was really nice thank you ❤️❤️

slay we unlocked more tiers than I thought 

good job everyone 

rip plats peeps tho 

• Love 2

Thank you for the event

i wonder if i can apply to the raffles :cuteeyes:

8 minutes ago, Jang ManWol said:

Thank you for the event

i wonder if i can apply to the raffles :cuteeyes:

yes you can! go join the saviors and fanatics club and check the 2 raffle threads there!

• Love 1

Tx for the event, was very fun !!

Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to make the event fun and interesting, I had fun doing a lot of the games and look forward to finding out who won the prizes for everything!

Wew.. Looks like I missed all of them I--

On 1/5/2020 at 8:02 PM, Rei-chama said:

yes you can! go join the saviors and fanatics club and check the 2 raffle threads there!

Thank you miss topp :lovestruck:

• Love 1