817 replies to this topic

#41 Rob Lucci

Rob Lucci

That fan of The Prodigy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:13 AM

What I was trying, why he would go to Cube, if he has the J Tune, or maybe in the process i missed information. He isn't the owner of JTune?! 

From Wikipedia (the numbers are references to different sources):

In July 2010, Rain reportedly sold his shares of J. Tune Entertainment to his mentor Park Jin-Young. In December 2010, Park Jin-Young announced that J. Tune Entertainment would be merged with JYP Entertainment.[2] JYP Entertainment become the largest shareholder in J. Tune Entertainment and it is viewed as a strategic alliance between the two companies.[3]

[...]

J. Tune Entertainment and JYP Entertainment's fusion

On December 27, 2010, JYP Entertainment announced, ‘JYP Entertainment and its employees have become the biggest shareholder of J.Tune Entertainment via third party shares allotment.‘
JYPE continued, ‘Some time ago, J.Tune’s talent Rain approached JYPE producer Park Jin Young with a proposal. Until he joins the army next year, Rain will focus solely on his singing and acting activities. He has requested that JYPE be in charge of his company’s management.‘
Both sides revealed, ‘JYPE’s shareholders had the same suggestion as Rain’s, and the proposal was completed after the review.’
JYPE expressed, ‘In the future, Rain will be able to freely and actively promote himself with the best support behind him. In the last three years, Rain has gained a lot of experience, and we plan to create a strong and positive synergy.‘

[...]

J. Tune Camp is a subsidiary to J. Tune Entertainment and is it's own company. It is not part of J.Tune Entertainment and both MBLAQ & TWO X are not part of JYPE/J.Tune Entertainment.
In October 2009, J. Tune Camp debuted MBLAQ an all-boy group.
In August 2012, J. Tune Camp debuted Two X an all-girl group.

With all those "JYP and JYPEnt are not the same", subsidiaries and stuff, that thing with companies is a mess, to be honest. Leaving companies aside, I care much less about business and enterprises and, as MBLAQ's "father", I care about he is still with them in spite of both sides being in different companies. I am not fond of the perception of Rain as a "traitor" while MBLAQ and Rain keep their mouths shut about the issue at the moment. Once they have exposed their point of view, I will try to understand even the negative opinions.

On a side note, it's already 25th of June in South Korea, what does it mean for us...

220px-RAIN_2011_Shankbone.JPG

AHA! THE MAN OF SEOUL IS NOW 31 YEARS OLD!

#42 Jung❣Ha❣Sang

Jung❣Ha❣Sang

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts
  • LocationPlaying in Himchan's pants

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:31 PM

In July 2010, Rain reportedly sold his shares of J. Tune Entertainment to his mentor Park Jin-Young. In December 2010, Park Jin-Young announced that J. Tune Entertainment would be merged with JYP Entertainment.[2] JYP Entertainment become the largest shareholder in J. Tune Entertainment and it is viewed as a strategic alliance between the two companies.[3]

[...]

On December 27, 2010, JYP Entertainment announced, ‘JYP Entertainment and its employees have become the biggest shareholder of J.Tune Entertainment via third party shares allotment.‘
JYPE continued, ‘Some time ago, J.Tune’s talent Rain approached JYPE producer Park Jin Young with a proposal. Until he joins the army next year, Rain will focus solely on his singing and acting activities. He has requested that JYPE be in charge of his company’s management.‘
Both sides revealed, ‘JYPE’s shareholders had the same suggestion as Rain’s, and the proposal was completed after the review.’
JYPE expressed, ‘In the future, Rain will be able to freely and actively promote himself with the best support behind him. In the last three years, Rain has gained a lot of experience, and we plan to create a strong and positive synergy.‘

[...]

J. Tune Camp is a subsidiary to J. Tune Entertainment and is it's own company. It is not part of J.Tune Entertainment and both MBLAQ & TWO X are not part of JYPE/J.Tune Entertainment.

With all those "JYP and JYPEnt are not the same", subsidiaries and stuff, that thing with companies is a mess, to be honest. Leaving companies aside, I care much less about business and enterprises and, as MBLAQ's "father", I care about he is still with them in spite of both sides being in different companies. I am not fond of the perception of Rain as a "traitor" while MBLAQ and Rain keep their mouths shut about the issue at the moment. Once they have exposed their point of view, I will try to understand even the negative opinions.

On a side note, it's already 25th of June in South Korea, what does it mean for us...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...

Thanks for taking the time out on getting the information. This explains more in-depth of why he signed with a different company and helped me understand what happened with his record label.

He's one hunk of 31! The only reason why I am attracted to older men lol.

ok lol itll just be filled with hip movements :hurr:

lol so how far have you gotten with the dance?

#43 Rob Lucci

Rob Lucci

That fan of The Prodigy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:20 PM

Thanks for taking the time out on getting the information. This explains more in-depth of why he signed with a different company and helped me understand what happened with his record label.

Thank whoever did the original article.

I spent a lot of time without replying the post that asked about the info because I didn't have enough data to serve as evidence. I have flaws and I can do things dead wrong. Maybe even the Wiki article is wrong in some things, but at least it makes sense, it has logic, and it comes from an article instead of "someone you see in the Internet street". As I have already said, I don't care very much about companies and I don't have a Business Administration training. "Oppa" ain't perfect, "oppa" can be a twat sometimes, but as any other human being they have a right of fixing their mistakes and learning from them. 

Actually, I am bothered with all those news (Tae Hee Kim, the famous days of leaves, five-star hotels, etc.), some proven true and some proven wrong, which appear while he can't have enough exposure to speak about these issues (Ladies and gentleman, he is in South Korea's "don't dare to name it in vain" Army) and therefore, somewhat "defenceless". Which I regard as disgusting, to be honest.

#44 Jung❣Ha❣Sang

Jung❣Ha❣Sang

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:23 PM

Thank whoever did the original article.

I spent a lot of time without replying the post that asked about the info because I didn't have enough data to serve as evidence. I have flaws and I can do things dead wrong. Maybe even the Wiki article is wrong in some things, but at least it makes sense, it has logic, and it comes from an article instead of "someone you see in the Internet street". As I have already said, I don't care very much about companies and I don't have a Business Administration training. "Oppa" ain't perfect, "oppa" can be a twat sometimes, but as any other human being they have a right of fixing their mistakes and learning from them. 

Actually, I am bothered with all those news (Tae Hee Kim, the famous days of leaves, five-star hotels, etc.), some proven true and some proven wrong, which appear while he can't have enough exposure to speak about these issues (Ladies and gentleman, he is in South Korea's "don't dare to name it in vain" Army) and therefore, somewhat "defenceless". Which I regard as disgusting, to be honest.

.......ooookay.

#45 Rob Lucci

Rob Lucci

That fan of The Prodigy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:24 PM

.......ooookay.

Eheehhe... ^^" I have that thing of venting things out...

#46 MoinkGDswag

MoinkGDswag

Idol

• PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Locationgettin dat Jiyong sauce ;p

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:04 PM

lol so how far have you gotten with the dance?

not that far ive been working :cry:

#47 Jung❣Ha❣Sang

Jung❣Ha❣Sang

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:10 PM

Eheehhe... ^^" I have that thing of venting things out...

lol I see that. Vent on vent on.

not that far ive been working :cry:

Okay, so I confess. I haven't practiced either!

#48 MoinkGDswag

MoinkGDswag

Idol

• PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Locationgettin dat Jiyong sauce ;p

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:37 PM

lol I see that. Vent on vent on.

Okay, so I confess. I haven't practiced either!

ITS SOOOOOOO hard to make time!!!! lol

#49 Alfred Jang

Alfred Jang

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Location♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:20 AM

Kim TaeHee talks about boyfriend Rain

u0ktKV4.jpg

Actress Kim TaeHee talked about her relationship with singer Rain.

On June 19th, Kim TaeHee held an interview and mentioned her boyfriend Rain.
Kim TaeHee and Rain's relationship was confirmed early this year.
During the interview, she was asked how is her relationship with the singer going.
She said "Marriage is still not included in our plans.
We have to think about that very well."
She continued with "Marrying because of your partner's popularity is not a good idea the most important think is they love each other."
revealing her thoughts about marriage. She also confirmed that their relationship is going strong.

What do you think of this? Should they marry soon or wait a little longer?

#50 Rob Lucci

Rob Lucci

That fan of The Prodigy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:14 AM

http://i.imgur.com/u0ktKV4.jpg...

During the interview, she was asked how is her relationship with the singer going.
She continued with "Marrying because of your partner's popularity is not a good idea the most important think is they love each other."
revealing her thoughts about marriage. She also confirmed that their relationship is going strong.

Love-wise I'd say that they should wait at least two years more. Byung Hun Lee and his girlfriend will marry in August and they have been 6 years together. I prefer marriage to be preceeded by a solid period of love, friendship instead of "you da love of mah life I marry you immediately". But it's my opinion. They will do what they want, I just hope they are old enough to make wise and responsible decisions.

#51 Rob Lucci

Rob Lucci

That fan of The Prodigy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:41 PM

Guise, good news for the man (until the "^@@^" it's the opinion of the OP):

Well, of course.

He was cleared of it after the FIRST investigation, mind you. What in the world did the complainant think would come of a second investigation by the Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office? Rain’s J.Tune Creative modeling fees were not excessive in connection with his job. The man worked NONSTOP like a government mule.

Dude, please. When you invest in a business, that is just the gamble you take. Even Rain has lost crazy money in business, mostly due to the unscrupulous people who have come his way. Welcome to the real world. Move on with your life. ^@@^

eNews World 6/23/2013 — written by An So Hyoun / Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Rain Acquitted of Malpractice Charges

Rain has been freed of all malpractice charges, coming loose from a case that involved billions of won.

On June 23, the Seoul Central District Prosecutors′ Office announced that “Rain, who was sued for bringing harm to a company after demanding billions of won for modeling fees as its main shareholder, was cleared of all charges following a reinvestigation.”

15819875.jpg?w=497&h=279

In April 2010, a businessman that traded in clothing sued Rain, saying that the singer, the biggest shareholder in a company the accuser invested in, received about 2.2 billion won as three years′ worth of modeling fees, bringing great harm to the company by receiving the excessive payment.

The reinvestigation took place for about two years, but the Prosecutors′ Office stated that no suspicions against Rain could be confirmed, and so Rain was not indicted.

Rain will be released from his military duties in July.

Photo credit: enews DB

Innolife 6/23/2013 —

Prosecution cleared Rain of suspicion of embezzlement and malpractice

Prosecution cleared Rain (real name: Jeong Ji-Hoon) of suspicion on embezzlement of his company money after reinvestigation on it. Seoul central district prosecution announced that Jeong Ji-Hoon and people related to the company, who were charged of embezzlement and malpractice on a clothes company, were cleared of suspicion.

Prosecution said that they couldn’t find any evidence on the charge to prove the assertion of plaintiff. Jeong Ji-Hoon and other people related to the company were accused of paying gifts like clock for acquaintances with company money, getting money for model cost from company and etc.

Seoul central district prosecution once said, “Model cost is a very subjective matter, and there’s no will toward malpractice.” But because of appeal, they made a reinvestigation.

Source: http://cloudusa.word...einvestigation/

#52 Jung❣Ha❣Sang

Jung❣Ha❣Sang

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:59 PM

I don't know why, but I can't help the urge of jealously lol

Love doesn't have a time limit. It is the connection between the two that matters. So if it was 2 months,  a year, or 4 as long as they love each other and only want to be together. They should marry. Its good that they aren't rushing things. I would rather them not worry about the public's.

Guise, good news for the man (until the "^@@^" it's the opinion of the OP):

Well, of course.

He was cleared of it after the FIRST investigation, mind you. What in the world did the complainant think would come of a second investigation by the Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office? Rain’s J.Tune Creative modeling fees were not excessive in connection with his job. The man worked NONSTOP like a government mule.

Dude, please. When you invest in a business, that is just the gamble you take. Even Rain has lost crazy money in business, mostly due to the unscrupulous people who have come his way. Welcome to the real world. Move on with your life. ^@@^

eNews World 6/23/2013 — written by An So Hyoun / Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Rain Acquitted of Malpractice Charges

Rain has been freed of all malpractice charges, coming loose from a case that involved billions of won.

On June 23, the Seoul Central District Prosecutors′ Office announced that “Rain, who was sued for bringing harm to a company after demanding billions of won for modeling fees as its main shareholder, was cleared of all charges following a reinvestigation.”

In April 2010, a businessman that traded in clothing sued Rain, saying that the singer, the biggest shareholder in a company the accuser invested in, received about 2.2 billion won as three years′ worth of modeling fees, bringing great harm to the company by receiving the excessive payment.

The reinvestigation took place for about two years, but the Prosecutors′ Office stated that no suspicions against Rain could be confirmed, and so Rain was not indicted.

Rain will be released from his military duties in July.

Photo credit: enews DB

Innolife 6/23/2013 —

Prosecution cleared Rain of suspicion of embezzlement and malpractice

Prosecution cleared Rain (real name: Jeong Ji-Hoon) of suspicion on embezzlement of his company money after reinvestigation on it. Seoul central district prosecution announced that Jeong Ji-Hoon and people related to the company, who were charged of embezzlement and malpractice on a clothes company, were cleared of suspicion.

Prosecution said that they couldn’t find any evidence on the charge to prove the assertion of plaintiff. Jeong Ji-Hoon and other people related to the company were accused of paying gifts like clock for acquaintances with company money, getting money for model cost from company and etc.

Seoul central district prosecution once said, “Model cost is a very subjective matter, and there’s no will toward malpractice.” But because of appeal, they made a reinvestigation.

Source: http://cloudusa.word...einvestigation/

Awesome news for Rain. Some people can be so greedy and unappreciative of the hard work that he does.

#53 Rob Lucci

Rob Lucci

That fan of The Prodigy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:05 PM

I don't know why, but I can't help the urge of jealously lol

Love doesn't have a time limit. It is the connection between the two that matters. So if it was 2 months,  a year, or 4 as long as they love each other and only want to be together. They should marry. Its good that they aren't rushing things. I would rather them not worry about the public's.

Awesome news for Rain. Some people can be so greedy and unappreciative of the hard work that he does.

Yearsh~

But 'ear me now, now he is with Se7en and Sangchu having a visit to a massage parlor 8D Search on the forum.

This is awkward as hell, really xDDDD

#54 Rob Lucci

Rob Lucci

That fan of The Prodigy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:06 AM

News 1 6/27/2013 — [English translation by 화니]

Rain’ll leave the army on July 10th as scheduled

While Sangchu and Seven went to a massage parlor, Rain went straight to the lodging.

Singer Rain (his real name, Jung Ji-Hoon), who is the senior of entertainment soldiers Seven (Choi Dong-Wook) and Sangchu (Lee Sang-Cheol), is going to be discharged from military service on July 10th as scheduled.

Defense Media Agency officials said on the 27th, “Sergeant ‘Jung Ji-Hoon’ is expected to be discharged from military service on July 10th as scheduled.” and “No specific changes have been made to the plan yet.”

Recently, it has been revealed that Sangchu and Seven went to a massage parlor, which has even made Rain the subject of criticism. Rain participated in a concert in Chuncheon city with the two.

Rain’s excessive outing for dating his lover ‘Kim Tae-Hee’ was controversial last January, and thereafter, he was placed under a probation period of one week by reason of his being in breach of military rules.

As Sangchu and Seven has caused the scandal this time, the issue that shows Rain was willing to date ‘Kim Tae-Hee’ and take a risk of violating the military rules, has once again come to the fore.

Some netizens are laying the blame on Rain, responding to Sangchu and Seven’s scandal, “Rain should have been set an example for his juniors ‘Sangchu’ and ‘Seven’ to follow”, “What will Sangchu and Seven learn by watching Rain manage his juniors poorly?”, etc.

It is rumored that Rain dated ‘Kim Tae-Hee’ on the 21st when Sangchu and Seven went to a massage parlor, but the rumor has been found to be untrue.

The Defense Media Agency side expressed, “Corporal ‘Jung Ji-Hoon’ went straight to the lodging immediately after he just had dinner in a restaurant. He is very careful in everything not to cause trouble because the discharge date is not far off.”

English translation by 화니

Original Korean text:

가수 비, 예정대로 7월 10일 전역한다

연예병사 세븐(본명 최동욱), 상추(본명 이상철)의 선임병인 가수 비(본명 정지훈)가 예정대로 7월 10일 전역한다.

국방홍보원 관계자는 27일 “정지훈 병장은 예정대로 7월 10일 전역하게 된다”면서 “현재까지 특별한 변동사항은 없다”고 밝혔다.

최근 세븐과 상추가 성매매 업소로 알려진 안마시술소를 출입한 사실이 드러나면서 함께 춘천 공연에 참가했던 비에게도 불똥이 튀었다.

비는 지난 1월 연인 김태희를 만나기 위해 과도한 외출을 한 것이 논란이 됐고, 군인복무규율 위반으로 7일 근신 처분을 받기도 했다.

이번에 세븐과 상추가 물의를 일으키자 비가 군인복무규율을 위반하면서 김태희를 만났던 사실이 다시 회자되고 있다.

일부 네티즌들은 “선임병(비)이 군인복무규율을 위반하니까 후임병(상추, 세븐)도 사고를 친 것이다”, “비가 후임병 관리를 잘 못하니 상추와 세븐이 어이 없는 짓을 한 거다”라고 비난하고 있다.

세븐과 상추가 안마시술소를 출입했던 21일 비는 차량으로 따로 이동해 김태희를 만났다는 소문이 나돌았지만 이는 사실이 아닌 것으로 확인됐다.

국방홍보원 측은 “그런 소문을 듣고 바로 확인을 했지만 정지훈 병장은 21일 공연을 마친 후 식당에서 밥만 먹고 바로 숙소로 들어갔다”며 “정 병장은 제대날짜가 얼마 남지 않아 물의를 일으키지 않게 매사에 조심하고 있다”고 전했다.

(News obtained via Cloud USA)

#55 Rob Lucci

Rob Lucci

That fan of The Prodigy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:07 PM

One week and Rain will leave the army. C'mon thread, come out from your houses and let's chat together!

#56 TerrorizingKids

TerrorizingKids

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • LocationBR

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:43 AM

[...]

[...]

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...

Thank you (sorry, i'm late) vary much. I'm with you with this thought, they are no perfection, and can be sometimes stupid, i just expect he speak about everything people are accusing him, and explain something for us, i'll understand even if he did some stupid, but i think he is just following the best for him, and i would do the same. 

Lol, marriage already?! Why the media are so rush?! 

They don't know each other that much to get marry, marriage is something huge. 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDDDDDDDDDDDD..... (is it already 10th in korea?!) 

#57 Rob Lucci

Rob Lucci

That fan of The Prodigy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:38 AM

Thank you (sorry, i'm late) vary much. I'm with you with this thought, they are no perfection, and can be sometimes stupid, i just expect he speak about everything people are accusing him, and explain something for us, i'll understand even if he did some stupid, but i think he is just following the best for him, and i would do the same. 

Lol, marriage already?! Why the media are so rush?! 

They don't know each other that much to get marry, marriage is something huge. 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDDDDDDDDDDDD..... (is it already 10th in korea?!) 

No problem :) Only 10/9 hours for him to be finally discharged. I don't know if I will stay awake (2-3am in my country) then, but I'm sure I will be checking out the news surrounding the dischargement. I support your position, that he voices his thoughts about the issues he's supossedly implicated instead of loving/hating him without a solid justification. Yes, he is not perfect, he did commit an offence and fulfilled that probation period he was condemned to, but he is a key part of the clarification process of all this ruckus. He will need strenght and guts. He will never make us 100% satisfied, but this is a chance he'd better not waste. And I agree with Tae Hee about the waiting part, better waiting than rushing and mess things up.

#58 aleee

aleee

G.Orgeous ♥

• PipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts
  • LocationU.S

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:40 PM

Can i join this thread even though i think he's an idiot for joining cube? 

Ive been a cloud since ever (2010 lol) & i know he shits on everyone in kpop world so i cant un-stan him for his strange business decisions.  -_-

#59 Deidre

Deidre

Idol

• PipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:55 PM

^He is loyal. That's all I can say. 

And now that he's back, hopefully Cube don't release 'articles' of him after coming out.
Let him stay quiet for a while.

...and here's to me hoping he and MBLAQ will meet one of these days. :'(

edit:
Spoiler

#60 aleee

aleee

G.Orgeous ♥

• PipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts
  • LocationU.S

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:38 PM

And now that he's back, hopefully Cube don't release 'articles' of him after coming out.
Let him stay quiet for a while.

They will tho, that's how they roll.

Im like 90% sure he'll get back his public recognition & everything will turn out alright for him.

Right now it's just looking like he signed w. them bc it is the only powerful company that would do w/e to safe his reputation. And of course jyp/jtc cant shield his butt. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rain, Bi, Jung Jihoon, 비

Up, Up and Away!