Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
satoori

So RV was suppose to have Kokobop instead of Red Flavor..

i dont like red flavor but i honestly think they wouldnt have had the same amount of success with kokobop

both groups got the song they suited the best

Edited by plastic bag
  • Like 3

woah thats interesting. Idk how successful that would have been but still cool to see.

I'd imagine some MV like Power Up if it was theirs

but welp they slayed the Red Flavor one and Exo slayed the Kokobop both groups keep releasing those pops

I like Red Flavor better. It's truly one of the best K-pop songs. So I'm glad RV got to do Red Flavor and honestly it fits them more too. Not to mention, with the whole "red" concept thing.

• Love 1

I think it's better we got Red Flavor. Given how big the impact was and how amazing they performed the song RV definitely were saved on this one. EXO also did amazing with KoKoBop and the viral challenge they had.

If I had to choose between either song...I'd choose "Red Flavor" anyday. It took awhile for me to warm up to "KoKoBop" but it all worked out in the end, lol. I'd still rather it be an EXO song, though. 🤭

Ko ko bop was perfect for Exo's vocals.. Imagine if KKB was given to RV we won't be able to hear Kyungsoo's godly "down down babeh" in the live/concert version of the song

Edited by Phixo

Never liked Ko Ko Bop so I'm glad RV got Red Flavor which is a total bop