Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Belkiss

Fuck one piece

I think I watched 150 episodes between yesterday and today 

I have a life, you know 

Fuck you one piece 

tenor.gif?itemid=11559164

Just now, choiyujins said:

Is that even possible? That's like fifty hours

Well I am currently at the marine ford arc, aka the most famous one piece arc  aka when shit is crazy 

Also episodes are  approximately 15 minutes  ( long opening and flashbacks )

2 minutes ago, Belkiss said:

Well I am currently at the marine ford arc, aka the most famous one piece arc  aka when shit is crazy 

Also episodes are  approximately 15 minutes  ( long opening and flashbacks )

istg OP is like an entire life commitment 

wow that's alot

I stopped watching animes around 2014 when Naruto ended😭

Just now, choiyujins said:

istg OP is like an entire life commitment 

Not really ,  I have been avoiding it all these years but tbh it's a masterpiece , it's so funny and entertaining

well HXH still owns my heart hihi   

Anyway, not 150 episodes lol, I exaggerated but definitely over 80 

1 minute ago, Piper said:

wow that's alot

I stopped watching animes around 2014 when Naruto ended😭

Well I'm only watching op this year 😂😂😂

I swear, One Piece has been ongoing almost as long as I've been alive lmaooo

This is one of the reasons I'll probably never start watching it. It's too damn long. It'd probably take me an entire year to watch skjksjjksk

Just now, Polaris_Tae said:

I swear, One Piece has been ongoing almost as long as I've been alive lmaooo

This is one of the reasons I'll probably never start watching it. It's too damn long. It'd probably take me an entire year to watch skjksjjksk

I used to think the same  but  believe me it's not . I'm actually grateful that I have tons of episodes to watch . Time flies with it.

Also, it's very good for my anxiety . It's so damn funny and makes me laugh from my heart . It's the funniest anime I have ever watched 

I started 3 months ago and I am almost at 500. I will need to stop after the current arc  lol 

• Like 1

i remember back in 2013 i started wathcing one piece from the start until fishman island and it take's me 1½ month

Just now, rozysebelas said:

i remember back in 2013 i started wathcing one piece from the start until fishman island and it take's me 1½ month

You just end up loving the characters and loving  to  live with them in their journey! Me thinking that op will end at one day makes me so sad even tho I only started it 3 months ago so imagine those who started it 2 decades ago 

It's a journey ! A delightful one! 

grew up watching it, then re-watched it all in a few weeks. i must say though, the episodes are dragged out way too much. it's exhausting if you wait a whole week to basically watch 5 minutes of content, which is why i don't watch it anymore. but one piece is definitely worth binging

23 minutes ago, Belkiss said:

I used to think the same  but  believe me it's not . I'm actually grateful that I have tons of episodes to watch . Time flies with it.

Also, it's very good for my anxiety . It's so damn funny and makes me laugh from my heart . It's the funniest anime I have ever watched 

I started 3 months ago and I am almost at 500. I will need to stop after the current arc  lol 

Yeah, but I can't really stick with a single thing for too long and 900+ eps is a bit too much for me, I gave up Shippuden after 200 eps lmao, though I guess I'm not really one to talk, considering the fact that I'm reading like three 100+ chapter web-novels right now skskshskskjsjksk

I did watch the first season when I was like six, but bc they didn't air any of the other seasons after that & I lost interest lmao

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Polaris_Tae said:

Yeah, but I can't really stick with a single thing for too long and 900+ eps is a bit too much for me, I gave up Shippuden after 200 eps lmao, though I guess I'm not really one to talk, considering the fact that I'm reading like three 100+ chapter web-novels right now skskshskskjsjksk

I did watch the first season when I was like six, but bc they didn't air any of the other seasons after that & I lost interest lmao

Naruto is notorious for having tons of filler episodes that are bad and boring 

The thing is , it's like cdramas most of which have over 50 episodes ,  many think that 50  or 70  are too much but it's worth it . Take the example of the untamed lol 

8 minutes ago, echobunny said:

grew up watching it, then re-watched it all in a few weeks. i must say though, the episodes are dragged out way too much. it's exhausting if you wait a whole week to basically watch 5 minutes of content, which is why i don't watch it anymore. but one piece is definitely worth binging

Of course , there are silly episodes and cheap animation sometimes but the whole thing is worth it 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Belkiss said:

Naruto is notorious for having tons of filler episodes that are bad and boring 

The thing is , it's like cdramas most of which have over 50 episodes ,  many think that 50  or 70  are too much but it's worth it . Take the example of the untamed lol 

Of course , there are silly episodes and cheap animation sometimes but the whole thing is worth it 

lolol true. You trying to convert me to one piece lmao?! I honestly wish there was a middle ground with anime tbh, like One Piece is way too long imo, and the Donghua that I'm currently watching, Mo Dao Zu Shi is way too short, like they only had 8 episodes for season two + they're taking a year off production to produce a Chibi series when all anyone wants is a season three damnit! Though the series does have some of the best animation right now, so I guess waiting a year wouldn't be too bad. I might check out One Piece when I finish uni next year and have some spare time to myself lmao.

Edited by Polaris_Tae

OP you made me love HxH so I will give One piece a try ❤️ 

• Like 1

Of course, you have a life and it's called One Piece.

6 hours ago, Stepkdramafan226 said:

OP you made me love HxH so I will give One piece a try ❤️ 

:chu:

• Love 1

I remember binging up all the way to impel down in one month when I first watched, it's my favorite anime/manga since then, I wonder how did you find the Water7 Saga aka from Usopp and Robin leaving to franky joining the crew.

24 minutes ago, Hiyori said:

I remember binging up all the way to impel down in one month when I first watched, it's my favorite anime/manga since then, I wonder how did you find the Water7 Saga aka from Usopp and Robin leaving to franky joining the crew.

I was devastated but I I knew they would be back . Everything was solved back then despite all the tensions but shit got real in the marine ford arc 

Spoiler

I was waiting for things to turn bad , for some failures for our protagonists . It's not good to win all the times 

But I cried my eyes out 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I'm still not finished with the marine arc so please don't mention the future events if you're going to quote me back 

Spoiler

Or I will haunt you and come to you in your nightmares 😈😈😈😈  :chu:

Edited by Belkiss
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Belkiss said:

I was devastated but I I knew they would be back . Everything was solved back then despite all the tensions but shit got real in the marine ford arc 

Hide contents

I was waiting for things to turn bad , for some failures for our protagonists . It's not good to win all the times 

But I cried my eyes out 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I'm still not finished with the marine arc so please don't mention the future events if you're going to quote me back 

Hide contents

Or I will haunt you and come to you in your nightmares 😈😈😈😈  :chu:

Not gonna spoil, but Marineford is considered by many as the peak of OnePiece, especially towards its end, things gets VERY CRAZY

33 minutes ago, Hiyori said:

Not gonna spoil, but Marineford is considered by many as the peak of OnePiece, especially towards its end, things gets VERY CRAZY

Yeah I heard about it years ago since people always mention it when talking about the "chimera ant" arc in hxh 

Many people agree that  both are two of the best shonen arcs ever and I agree 

Well chimera arc is my ultimate  n1 arc 

Edited by Belkiss
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Belkiss said:

Yeah I heard about it years ago since people always mention it when talking about the "chimera ant" arc in hxh 

Many people agree that  both are two of the best shonen arcs ever and I agree 

Well chimera arc is my ultimate  n1 arc 

Chimera ant was a bit slow at the beginning, but the pay off was amazing and meruem is just incredible, but I still prefer yorknew arc lol.

What I love about Marineford is that it represents the climax of a plotline that started long ago (since Drum Island arc) when Ace first appeared stating that he is looking for Blackbeard, I feel like most didn't care much about it till Jaya (when Blackbeard got a wonderful introduction and similar portrayal to Luffy) but it started soon building up fastly after Saobody and it was just hype after hype.

Watch up to Episode 879 in 9 months. I would have complete it in 7 months if I didn't stop watching it.